• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie need help staying motivated!

I joined the site a while ago but have only just got around to posting in here. I started Slimming World last October, but then i went on holiday and completely went off track (for 11 months:eek:) however i have now put a bet on that i will get back into my prom dress by my 21st birthday in December, i really just need help staying motivated as i find one treat leads to another and so on... so any advice will be appreciated!!
Looking forward to joining the community!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hi there Sam and :welcome2: to the forums hun! Right, I'll help to keep you motivated!! :D We're all here to support and encourage each other - we're all in the same boat :)
I have two dresses that I also want to get into - they do fit but I have a few ripples and rolls so therefore they don't look good - I find that I can give myself more incentive by trying the dress on once a week to see how I'm doing, it makes me want to try harder when I see either success or no change. You probably already do this yourself!

But I find that not pushing myself too hard is getting me better results. By that I mean I don't deprive myself too much - I have cut my portions down drastically though. I'm not doing any diet like SW or WW, I'm just doing this on my own but I know you'll have guidelines for yourself with your SW.

Anyway, I hope to chat with you soon and see you come online with results - good luck hun! X