Newbie need help staying motivated!

SamH

Hi!!
I joined the site a while ago but have only just got around to posting in here. I started Slimming World last October, but then i went on holiday and completely went off track (for 11 months:eek:) however i have now put a bet on that i will get back into my prom dress by my 21st birthday in December, i really just need help staying motivated as i find one treat leads to another and so on... so any advice will be appreciated!!
Looking forward to joining the community!

Hi Sam - I'm doing a different plan to you but I just wanted to say hello and good luck for getting to your goal!

Hi and good luck - hope you get into your dress! :)

Hi there Sam and :welcome2: to the forums hun! Right, I'll help to keep you motivated!! :D We're all here to support and encourage each other - we're all in the same boat :)
I have two dresses that I also want to get into - they do fit but I have a few ripples and rolls so therefore they don't look good - I find that I can give myself more incentive by trying the dress on once a week to see how I'm doing, it makes me want to try harder when I see either success or no change. You probably already do this yourself!

But I find that not pushing myself too hard is getting me better results. By that I mean I don't deprive myself too much - I have cut my portions down drastically though. I'm not doing any diet like SW or WW, I'm just doing this on my own but I know you'll have guidelines for yourself with your SW.

Anyway, I hope to chat with you soon and see you come online with results - good luck hun! X

Hi & welcome to the forum. Ok so we can help you stay on track what treats do you usually eat which lead to more?

We can then try & find some SW friendly low syn treats you can eat when you feel the need.;)

Back