newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

sun 5th june

what a rotten day rain n hailstones were has the summer gone.Had no idea what I was going to eat today and after a chat with the lovely Charlotte - Eve decided I was going to be bad so here is my menu for today
Breakfast
2 slices toast 5pp
1 cheese triangle 1pp
smear marmalde 1pp
(love cheese n marmalade 2gether)
total 7pp
Lunch
none as I know I am being bad 2nite lol
Dinner
8oz sirloin 7pp
crispy onions 3pp
( for oil n flour)
carrots 0pp
1 tablesp pepper sauce 2pp
3 potato croquettes 6pp
total 18pp
bottle red wine (almost) 19pp
grand total 44/29
15 weeklies used
thanks Charlotte for helping me decide to be bad I thoroughly enjoyed every bite x

mon 6th june

back to the plan had a great day yesterday and being bad feels soooo good.here's my menu for today
Breakfast
2 weetabix 3pp
ss milk 3pp
1 banana 0pp
total 6pp
Lunch
2 chix kebab thingys 4pp
(oven baked )
100g chips 5pp
total 9pp
Dinner
1/2 veggie pizza 10pp
2 slices lf garlic bread 4pp
total 14pp
grand total 29/29

well thats it for today lets see what tomorrow brings and the ever looming wi, good luck everyone x

Well done for getting bk to it after yummy treat :) good luck xx

yipeeeeeeee

yipeeeeeeeeee just got back from wi and have 1+1/2 lbs off , thank goodness for that hopegully another loss next week good luck guys x

Well done :D xxxxx

thanks

thanks Carly back to it again today hope you are well x

wed 8th june

Here's my menu for today guys.
Breakfast
2 weetabix 3pp
ss milk 3pp
1 banana 0pp
total 6pp
Lunch
bowl veg soup 3pp
( allowed for barley n peas)
total 3pp
Dinner
3 egg omelette with bacon 7pp
2 ww mini snacks 2pp
total 9pp
wee tiny treat 1 turkish delight 5pp
grand total 23/29

I know I haven't used all my points today but don't think I could eat anything more I actually feel full hopefully the stomach is shrinking...... fingers crossed x

Well done Jem :) shrinking yummy yipee xx

Tummy stupid thing!! X

me too

I must be stupid too I read it as tummy had to look back to see what it was lol x

thurs 9th june

well guys had a bit of a mishap day in work so I missed breakfast .Was mixing a batch of crumble topping and was in such a rush I forgot to check the settings on the mixer.........2 seonds later I was covered in flour from head to toe it was at fast instead of slow so had to spend my break cleaning up my mess and so didn't get a chance to eat.......won't make that mistake again rofl x
here's my menu for today
Breakfast
coated myself in flour 0pp
total 0pp
Lunch
bowl of veg soup 3pp
total 3pp
Dinner
chicken & ham pie 9pp
homemade chips (in actifry) 7pp
peas 1pp
1 ww lemon /lime mousse 2pp
1 ww mini bar 1pp
total 20pp
grand total 23/29pp

will probably have something as a snack later to make up the points, here's to tomorrow being a better day!

Last edited:
Wow u must be starving! The crumble mishap sounds like somet I would do!!! Enjoy ur tea xx

oh dear,i bet you was starving! hope you enjoyed you're dinner :)

Thanks

Thanks Carly n Rosie and yes I was starving,really enjoyed my tea it just hit the spot only trouble is I have 6pp's left and don't really want anything.........
must go raid the cupboards. x

Wow! I never have spare dailies haha! :) what did the cupboard raid reveal? X

nought lol

Absolutly nothing Carly although I did have a few grapes, don't know why but haven't felt hungry all day. Maybe tomorrow will be different x

fri 10th june

well guys nothing eventful to report today,no mishaps in the kitchen so here's my menu for today.
Breakfast
2 slices toast 5pp
skim l/f spread 1pp
1 teasp marmalade 2pp
total 8pp
Lunch
150g chips 5pp
1 tabsp curry sauce 3pp
2 ww mini bites 2pp
total 10pp
Dinner
1 asda smart price naan 6pp
1 tablsp pizza topp 1pp
2 bacon slices 1pp
1/4 mozzeralla ball 1pp
mushrooms 0pp
total 9pp
1 ww l &lime mousse 2pp
grand total 29/29

DISCOVERY
Today I bought a pkt of Denny Instant bacon and pointed it and it was only 5pp for the whole pkt thats 2 slices for 1pp yipeeeeee I love bacon.And.......asda's smart price naan are only 6pp each (pk of 2) thats 2 pp less than any other naan ....well chuffed x

Sounds yummy! WW naans are 3pp! Hope ur ok love and have felt like eating xx

i've been finding that the WW seems to be higher in points than the normal stuff.
i'm going to take my calculator when i go shopping next, people will probably think i'm strange checking all the food :p

I felt embarrassed with my calc to start with but hey it's for a good cause :) xx

Back