newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

ww naan

wow Carly thanks for that, are the ww naan's as big as the normal ones and where do you get them,I haven't seen them anywhere here in n.i? and yes I did feel like eating today must have just been a blip day lol .

They aren't particularly big they are mini ones so I have two - compare sizes if u find them and let me know :) think they were in the fridge bit... But maybe in naan bit... Xx

thanks

Thanks Anna, glad you found me . have a good weekend x

sat 11th june

Was up way too early this morning to have a proper brekkie and was quite hungry by lunch, so here is my menu so far for today...
Breakfast
1 pk belvita fruit 6pp
tea with milk 1pp
total 7pp
Lunch
2 slices br bread 5pp
lettuce toms onion 0pp
1 teasp salad cr 1pp
1 yoghurt 3pp
total 9pp
Dinner
1 poached chix brst 120g 4pp
salad 0pp
salsa 2teasp 1pp
2 wheat tortillas 5pp
total 10pp

have 4pp's left will have a little treat later,maybe some chocolate x

Sounds good :)

U know the Belvitas - I have cereal and milk but fancied the honey and oat ones - are they still 6pp?? xx

honey n oat

hi Carly I have had the honey ones but not since I restarted ww, so don't know the pp they are delish kinda remind me of a choc chip cookie I think there is small bits of choc in them, tastes like it anyway.enjoy your wee drinkies 2nite x

I will calculate them sometime n let u
Kno xx

ta

Thanks for that Carly dont suppose you know what points are in a carton of elmlea whipping cream the packet is really unclear ?

Elmlea is a whipping cream
Substitute yes? According to book 1tbsp is 1pp xx

monday 12th june

Was really busy yesterday girlies so didn't get a chance to post. Son got a new bed so had to dismantle the old one,build the new one, rearrange the furniture,wash woodwork etc, and was knackered when I had finished.
Have also been starting work an hour earlier than usual so can't even get on in the mornings ,have been suffering withdrawels from you lot.I have decided that this is better than facebook.....lol
here is my menu for yesterday Sunday.
Breakfast
1 pk belvita 6pp
tea 1pp
total 7pp
Lunch
didn't have any too engrossed in son's bedroom ... needless to say I had no help from him.
Dinner
small chicken breast 4pp
carrots,sprouts n celeriac 0pp
gravy 2pp
200g dry roast pots 5pp
strawberry meringue 4pp
total 15pp
3 glasses wine 12pp
grand total 37/29
8 weeklies used

No wonder u r knackered! And that wine was well deserved :) x

plenty of activity points earned there jem, hope you had a nice relax later with you're wine ♥

mon 13th june

Thanks girls I enjoyed my wine and I never even thought about AP's wonder how many I earned.
Carly...... the honey n nut belvita are 6pp
thank goodness cause they are nice
here is my menu for mon
Breakfast
2 slices toast 5pp
1 teasp marm 1pp
skim l/f spread 1pp
tea 1pp
total 8pp
Lunch
bowl veg soup 3pp
total 3pp
Dinner
spag bol
lean mince 125g 6pp
toms,onion peppers garlic herbs 0pp
40g pasta 4pp
2 garlic brd l/f 4pp
strawbs n meringue 4pp
total 18pp
grand total 29/29

wi tomorrow but I don't feel like I have lost.Scales at home say I have sts but willhave to wait n see good luck ev1 for your wi's x

New belvita after my two packs run out :) Excited

Good luck for WI xx

Sod that! I put 1/2lb on this week girls n although its not a lot I feel a little deflated, anyway today is another day and I am more determined to have a loss this week so will be watching what I eat very carefully.Thanks ev1 for your good luck wishes and I hope your wi's go better than mine x

anyone got any ideas for using turkey something child friendly ( not stir fry or creamy) all ideas gratefully welcome , am at a loss as to what to make .....plz help

Carly I still have 2 pks to go as well lookin forward to gettin more too x

Back