newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

jem3139 said:
well ladies I thank you ....went to wi and guess what ...........................................................................................I have 1 lb OFF ....yipee that gives me my 5% plus 1/2lb am so happy as I really thought I would have had a sts especially as I haven't eaten properly all week and very little exercise, I'm having a couple of glasses of vino to celebrate... thats 6+ 1/2lbs so far ...long may it continue ..we have no wi next week as it's the 12th of July here and everywhere is closed so will have to work extra hard to get a loss within 2 weeks..... somehow tonights wi has made me feel more positive .... let the lbs roll off....good luck to everyone else for wi's this week .... will update diary 2moro ..OH has just come in lookin his dinner .. nite nite all x

Well done Jem.xxx

Congrats Jem!

well done jem ,you're doing great :) x

Where are u?! :( x

Hope ur ok Hun x n enjoyed being with yr sis x

hope you're doing ok and you're buffet goes well :)

Hey Jem, just checkin in to follow your diary ;)

I'M BACK......did you all miss me ? Sorry I've been awol for a few days have been so busy winter cleaning (well I'm too late for spring cleaning) and getting organised for the party . Everyone had a great time and we finished off the night with a bit of karaoke ....needless to say gallons of wine was drunk and lots of food eaten , which I dont really think any of it was ww friendly but I did have small portions and some salad and didn't eat anything all day so I guess my weeklies are gone for this week.I ended up making ...mojito chicken.... mini toad in the hole......ginger beef..... sausage pizza.....lasagna cupcakes.....and lancashire pie ( this was basically a quiche but with a thin layer of black pudding on the bottom) served with lots of salad and some cubed roast potatoes .For afters I made a lemon and blueberry meringue roulade and a strawberry cheesecake . I only had half a piece of the roulade but could easily have eaten more............ will have to work hard now the rest of the week to make up for my over indulgence...hehehe.
My sis really enjoyed us all getting together and there was plenty of craic ....everyone sharing stories ..my sides are sore today with all the laughing.
So I will start afresh today posting my food diary..... hope everyone has a good weekend
and thanks everyone for all your comments about my 1lb off ..just hope I can do the same this week x

Really missed u mrs! Dont leave me again ;( lol

Sounds like a fabulous party :) guessing my invite was in post hehe... Food sounds lush :) when is WI petal? Have a good weekend xxx

wont bee leavin again Carly lol... party was fab ....wi is usually tuesday but ours isn't on this week due to the 12th July hols here so I will have a wi at home ...still it gives me a week to lose any extra if you know what I mean .. hope you have a great night ......sorry you didn't get your invite in time lol.. will send it extra early next time x

Hehe! :) it does indeed - plenty of time to get a loss! Cx

Hey Jem .... just been lookin at your BMI .. it was lower at the start of your weight loss than mine is now and ive lost nearly a stone, so you cant have been that heavy to begin with .... what were your plans for bein soooo skinny? or are you a shorty like me and look heavier due to height?! .. lol :rolleyes: coz i look like an umpa lumpa at 10stone ...

lol Claire ..yes I'm a wee short arse too I'm 4ft 11 & 3/4 ( the 3/4 is sooo important) but when asked I say 5ft....... I hate being short as any weight looks like mountains.....I carry it all mostly on my stomach ...have skinny legs though...... You don't look like an oumpa loumpa at all you lovely in your pic and you don't look small either.
I find the weight hard to shift don't know if being small has anything to do with that ...anyway ww is working at the mo so we will plough on regardless.....just wish sometimes I could be stretched then maybe I wouldn't look too bad ...lol x

Hi Anna and thanks I missed you all too but just couldn't find the time I think I was suffering from withdrawel from minimins ...haha...Lasagna cupcake are just lasgna's made in a muffin tin ...line each muffin hole with about 3 layers of filo pastry.. meat sauce..small piece of pasta ..more meat sauce and top with white sauce and a small sprinkle of cheese ....I left my lasanga strips in boiling water for a few mins to soften it as they only take 20 mins to cook i was scared in case the pasta would still be firm....also I just use a white sauce and sprinkle cheese on top rather than cheese sauce and more cheese on top ...saves a little on points .... I havent pointed them as yet but you only use about a tablesp meat sauce and 2 teasp white sauce so I dont think they would be to high ....and they were delish ...give them a go I make mine up any time I have left over meat sauce and freeze ..handy for a quick tasty low pp lunch with some salad x

Hi hunni
Yr party sounds great darlin x u needed to not be on here n have a good time n laff! But yes I missed thee too lol x
Good luck for ur WI tues xx

Back