Newbie to DC!!!

Hi Diversity! I totally agree! I sail through the days but when its in the evening I feel like I could eat a scabby horse lol

How you doing?

xx

I (unfortunately) know the feeling Charlene! I'm doing pretty good though - feeling really determined to carry on and stick at it. How are you? :)

Caroline, same here lol. I was even considering going to bed at around 8pm the other night. :eek: Oh dear.
We can do it though!!

Im doing ok thanks, I think I will have to try going to bed earlier lol! I have just started Xenical again so im hoping the weightloss will be a little quicker......hopefully!!

What you all up to this weekend? anything nice?

xx

I take Alli but only if I eat 15g or above on the fat (but not if it's a pizza obviously cos that would be disasterous, eek!)

Here's hoping Xenical speeds it up - I'm not sure the Alli is making much of a difference - hard to tell to be honest.

Weekend - going to Somerset to visit a few National Trust places. Looking forward to it. Just Sat to Sun - Monday I shall do a bit of work and rest up. Play lots of Farmville on Facebook no doubt hehe!

What you lot up to?

That sounds great Caroline, the weekend that is lol! Hope you have a fab time!

I was planning on going to blackpool this weekend but just got my car back from the garage and it cost a bloody bomb :( so I have no idea what do now.....need to think of something fast lol

xxx

Play lots of Farmville on Facebook no doubt hehe!

Ooooo Caroline add me add me add meee!!! I need lots more neighbours - I'm new to it - it's seriously addictive though isn't it??? ;) xx

Dun! :) xx

That will be nice Shep, London looks so nice!

Wish I had greenfingers I have to pay my brother to do my garden I just hate it lol but my daughter loves it she always helps him and especially likes to use the hose!! Though she seems to get more water on herself than the plants and flowers :p

I will add you on FB Caroline, I just joined it last week so im still figuring it all out xx

Ooh Shep hope the weather is good. I need to tidy up the garden and sort out the veg and stuff. My tomatoes, etc. are just not ripening :( I'm hoping they turn sudden. As for my sweet potatoes - well, pitiful is all I'm saying!

Charlene - I look forward to seeing you on Facebook - it's a lot to take in at first but you'll get there hehe!

***wonders why Caroline is 'amazed'*** ;) x

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost 7lb this week......HALF A STONE :banana dancer::banana dancer: woooohhhooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh well done charlene all these weight losses and im still waiting for my blinking hamper to turn up..looks like i wont be starting til tuesday now ..x

:bliss:

Woohoo! A whole luck 7 - go you :D

What a great boost for the weekend ;)

Denie - don't worry - your time will come :)

Thanks Denie.....has your parcel been delayed too? Not to worry im sure you will be on your way soon enough :D

Thanks Caroline, im over the moon.....literally lol!!

xxx

Back