Nickee the newbie!

Nickee

Hi guys have come to work without my bumpf, have I worked this out right for an EE day?

Breakfast:
Slice wholemeal toast hexb
Muller light and banana ff

Lunch:
Ham salad ff
Coffee hexa

Dinner:
Quorn chilli and rice (recipe from oct mag) ff
Muller light ff
Sugar free jelly 1/2 syn

Snacks:
2 apples ff
Little bag of cookies 90 cal = 5 syn

Gonna have a green day today! Been looking through all my stuff and that is definitely the way I eat, maybe I should go red then? But don't want to make life too hard. I think I am doing it right, anyone disagree please let me know!

Breakfast:
Alpen light bar hexb
Banana and muller light ff

Lunch:
Ham salad hexb and ff
Coffee hexa
Alpen light bar hexb

Dinner:
Vegetable curry 6 syns (1/4 coconut milk light can plus 1/4 tablespoon of curry paste and 1/4 tablespoon tom purée)
And noodles ff
Muller light ff and sugar free jelly 1/2 syn

Snacks
2 apples ff
Bag of mini cookies 5 syns

Looks alright to me Nickee! I used to have to carry my books with me everywhere because I always used to forget too. But looks like you're doing it right :) x

Hmm I think I might need to start to vary my diet a bit more, the last three days are looking a bit similar!

Breakfast

Alpen light hexb

Lunch
Ham salad hexb
Coffee hexa
Alpen light hexb

Dinner
Courgette risotto ff plus 1.5 syn for Parmesan
Muller light ff

Snacks
V
Bag of cookies 5 syn
2 x apple ff
Bits of pineapple/grape/raspberry/sliced apple from work fruit plate ff

I did also have a bite of chocolate cupcake - not sure how to syn that!

Weigh in tomorrow, nervous!! Going to have my first red day today. Feel slightly guilty for eating half a slice of chocolate cake at work but plenty of syns to count it in and realised that I was emotionally eating (hubby has man flu and last night was 5th night of not alot of sleep!). So I threw the second half away, well done me!

Breakfast
Toast hexb

Lunch
Ham salad ff
Coffee hexa
Alpen light bar hexb

Dinner
Salmon and veg ff
Irish diet yoghurt and Alpen light bar hexb

Snacks
Cake 6 syns
Cookie bag 5 syns
Apple x 2 ff

Am I snacking too much? Do feel bloated and yuck today although that could be lack of sleep. oh worried about weigh in!! It's my first official one!

Not sure I want to post today as Friday night is treat night! Not sure if this is therefore a green day or a red day or any kind of day but figured I should rock up and declare what I was doing anyway!

Breakfast:

Alpen light bars hexb
Banana and activa yoghurt ff

Lunch
Coffee hexa
Ham salad

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns
Fruit mix ff
One m and s chocolate 3.5 syns

Ashamed to say I also ate the icing off a chocolate cup cake! No idea how to syn that!

For tea I am having half a m&s Chinese takeaway deal with a glass of wine and a cinnamon whirl. That's not too bad is it!?

Breakfast:
Toast, banana and porridge. Hexb and ff

Lunch:
Super noodles low fat chicken ff

Dinner:
Superspeed soup ff
Muller light ff

Snacks
Homemade cookie 7 syns
Ham hex b
Cheese hexa

Think that will do! Feel a bit guilty about the homemade cookie but hopefully the soup will make up for it :0)

Urgh! I feel gross today. So bloated and tired. Hopped on the scales BAD idea apparently I am up at least 4lb since Friday! I don't believe it!? Friday night wasnt that bad and I had a good weekend, lots of superspeed soup (I can't believe how much that recipe makes). Maybe that's the problem, I'm full of beans. I'm not sure what to do now other than crack on with the plan and hope for the best!

Green day

Breakfast:
Alpen light bars hexb

Lunch
Coffee hexa
Ham salad 4 syns

Dinner
Prawn stirfry. Hex b
Muller light ff

Snacks
Mini cookies 5 syns
Pear and apple ff

Feeling better today, had a good day yesterday so ploughing on! Another green day (cause I like em!)

Breakfast
Slice toast hexb
Muller and banana ff

Lunch
Coffee hexa
Ham salad hexb

Dinner
Cucumber curry and noodles (think I decided last week 6 syns?)
Muller light ff

Snacks
Apple pear ff
Mini bag of cookies 5 syns

Job done!

Don't give up Nickee you're doing really well!

I went up +2lbs this week and quite a few people do go up and down, but you will get there in the end! Just think of it as a new lifestyle rather than a diet. xxx

Thanks dollyanna! I love the friendly support on this forum! Took my heiny out for a 10k after work so feeling good. Hubby let me have the crusts of his pizza which i know isnt really allowed but it is a tuesday treat cause i love pizza but dont really let myself have it. I always make sure i work i off!

Oh my gawd I have a sore stomach today! You would think it would stop me eating but alas! Green day today again!

Breakfast
Toast hexb
Muller and banana ff

Lunch
Coffee hexa
Ham salad with some baked beans cause hardly any ham left! Hexb

Dinner
Superspeed soup ff
Muller light ff

Snacks
Usual bag of cookies 5 syns
Fruit from work fruit plate ff

Not getting in until late tonight so going to have an Alpen light bar and ww fromage frais to keep me going between spin class and teatime! Trying to drink lots of water today too. 81/2 syns in total!

Another green day! Dreading weigh in tomorrow, i so desperately want this diet to work !

Breakfast:
Alpen light bars hexb
Muller and banana ff

Lunch
Coffee hexa
Ham salad hexb

Dinner
Syn free cheese and potato pie but counting syns for cheese 6 syns
Muller light ff

Snacks
Usual cookies 5 syns
Apples and plum ff
Jelly baby 1 syn

12syns in total. Am I eating too many!? So hard to tell being only 2 weeks in. Going to endeavour next week to have more red days!

Lost a lb! Really pleased! Had sw pizza and cheesecake tonight! Didnt like either though:0(. Still, have been remarkabely well behaved for a friday! Do you weigh on friday too?

I normally weigh on a Tuesday and I am doing it at home now as pennies are tight but had been to group for 5weeks or so!
I have lost about 7lb this week so far LOL.... I have been ill so unable to eat, dont know why I weighed, guess I was curious ahaa... hopefully should be eating again tomorrow as I am starting to feel a little hungry now :)
Well done with the 1lb ... so are you impressed with the amount you can eat or are you still worried about gaining? X

Still worried about gaining but thats just me! Am thrilled with how its going so far, cant believe how unhungry i feel, its ace! Wowsers on your weight loss! Do you have alot to lose?

Didnt have a brilliant weekend counting wise but amongst a couple of slips up i did not bad, had a couple of bowls of superspeed soup for lunch, did some running and used my slo cooker for the first time. Hopefully have another loss this week, planning a red day tomorrow!

Back