nicola diet diary x

nicola35

ok here goes.
me and hubby have been trying for a baby for 14 years now since our daughter died with meningitus.we need help and ivf is our only option.i need to get to 12 and a half stone so i can get ivf on the nhs so need to loose 4 stone.i started xenical tablets yesterday and feeling fine:D.fingers crossed :p

Last edited:
Goodluck with your goal nicola and im so sorry to hear about your loss. Stay active on the forum and it becomes a whole lot easier and you get to have a laugh at the same time :p Take care.

Red x

:welcome2:Hiya Nicola! im really sorry about your daughter! sending you a big:hug99::hug99:

Good luck on your weight loss journey! I know u can do it! like red said keep posting good and bad days! we will all help each other through it!

I will look forwards to reading your diary!

speak soon

love katie
xxx

Hi Nicola :) I too am very sorry to hear about you and your hubby's loss. Loads of luck for your weight loss journey, and totally agree with Red, post post and post, it makes the journey a whole lot easier hun xxx

ty for all your support x cant wait for my 1st week to get weighed:D hope ive lost weight.do u have to have 15g of fat per meal i dont think im eating anyway near that amount of fat:confused:.thanks N x

just a quick question my downfall is crisps any ideas wich ones to get? ive been told french fries but they have 16g os fat per 100g so are thay a no no?:confused: thanks N x

I would say they would be a no no hun, as they are way over 5% fat.
Walkers Baked crisps are really nice and they're slightly over the 5% fat at roughly 8% fat ( works out at about 2.2g fat per bag for the sour cream and chive ones...don't know about the other ones though, I'd imagine they'd be roughly the same though)
xx

ok ty alibalibee.will get some and try them.
by the way congrats on you huge weight loss xx

yipee weighed myself this morning and ive lost 6lbs in my 1st week.im so happy:D

wow that's brilliant!!! well done you!!!!! :D xx

well done thats fantastic hun!!

xxx

Sorry i missed your thread and havent welcomed you!

Post on here lots, we have a laugh and try and keep each other on the straight and narrow. Good luck x

thats ok nice to meet u.xx congrats on your weight loss xx

hi guys.think im getting the hang of this:D.had no slip ups yet, mind its only day 10 but thats good for me normally im bored by now;).onwards and upwards lol xx

hey glad your going strong!! the weekends are my down fall!!

hope u r having a good day love katie

xxx

got on the scales this morning and ive lost another 3 lbs :D.so happy thanks for all the support xxx

Back