nicola diet diary x

Did i spy on fb that its your Birthday today young lady?

Have good one xx

aww yes it is :thankyou: and ive got hubby off with man flu blummin typical.i will be having a party on saturday night :party0016: so should be fun my best pal is having it at hers xxxx

Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday girly! hope u have a fab time when u go out!!!

xxxxxx
animated-birthday4.gif

Hey happy birthday for yesterday hun! Hope you have a lovely time on Sat and that your hubbys better too! xxx

hey hun!!!

did u have a good birthday? did u had a hangover all weekend heheheh

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks for the birthday wishes :D.had a great birthday at my friends house but hubby was too poorly to come :( think he just needs a :asskick:but still got very drunk anyway :D.apart from that im good lost another 2lbs this week :woohoo:.xxxx

Well done on the weight loss - next week you'll be thru the stone barrier for sure xxx

can anyone tell me how to add a picture to my thread?do i just copy and paste a pic from my comp:confused:? xxxx

Congrats on the 2lb!!! same as me! lol....
and glad you had a fab birthday.. shame about the hubby... they can be pains some times cant they!!!

yeayyyy! well done hunny!

loving your pic in your siggie!!

xxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks thought i best put one on of me and hubby :D xxxxx

hehehe keep him quiet! :)

wow cant believe it ive lost my 1st stone :clap::clap: im so happy :D.xxxxx

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO yay... well done!!!!!!
its such a nice feeling to loose it hey!!!
i got to my stone mark on monday's weigh in!!!!
woop woop

congrats

thats brilliant, really pleased for you - keep it up! xx

well done nicold thats fantastic! keep it up xxxxxxxxxx

omg i actually got the dreaded side effect this morning, pleased im not going anywhere today.wont be aeting chilli con carni for a while must have been the mince?? but i had spag boll last week and was fine never mind ive still lost my stone yipeee lol xxxxx

oh no,... thats not good.. could it have been something else?????
yay on the stone!!

Back