Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Morning all, hope you are all ok?? :)

Had a bit of a rough night last night sleep wise, my puppy (10months) just wouldnt settle and kept crying so had to keep cuddling him!! He only fell asleep when i put him on my pillow next to my head!! spoilt!!

Breakfast
- Black coffee
- Mini fairy cake - 2pts

Lunch
- Prawn cocktail crisp - 2pts
- Vegetable Sushi - 3pts

Tea
- wrap - 2.5pts
- bbq chicken - 2pts
- ex light mayo - 0.5pts
- roast chicken crisps - 2pts

Total - 14pts
Finishing work early and taking my sister and her husband to the aiport so probably won't get back until after 6, will update later :) Have a nice day xxx

Last edited:
Morningggggggg :D its my weigh in tomorrowwww duh duh duhhhhhh!!!!!!

Breakfast
- Onion Bagel + Peanut Butter - 4pts

Lunch
- Wrap - 2.5pts
- BBQ Chicken - 2pts
- Lettuce - 0pts
- ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Tea
- Wrap - 2.5pts
- BBQ Chicken - 2pts
- Lettuce - 0pts
- ex light mayo - 0.5pt

Snacks
- 2 x crisp - 4pts
- Slice bread 1.5pts
- cheese spread - 0.5pts

Total - 20pts

-
I stupidly agreed to go on a 5 mile walk tonight with my friend and my dogs, soooo not looking forward to it - i dont mind as i usually go for a long walk on a thursday night anyway with this particular friend but not 5 bloody miles!! seems ages to me that.....!! wish me luck....xxx

Last edited:
Morningggggggg :D its my weigh in tomorrowwww duh duh duhhhhhh!!!!!!

Breakfast
- Onion Bagel + Peanut Butter - 4pts

Lunch
- Wrap - 2.5pts
- BBQ Chicken - 2pts
- Lettuce - 0pts
- ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Tea
- Tin tuna in spring water - 2pts
- Lettuce, tomato, onion - 0pts
- Slice bread - 1.5pts

Total
- 12.5pts :)

I stupidly agreed to go on a 5 mile walk tonight with my friend and my dogs, soooo not looking forward to it - i dont mind as i usually go for a long walk on a thursday night anyway with this particular friend but not 5 bloody miles!! seems ages to me that.....!! wish me luck....xxx

Good luck! I'd never do that legnth of walk with someone! I'd throw a podcast on and do it easily though. I find something that distracts from the fact I am walking helps wonders.

Mind you it will get you a good 5/6AP points :D

Good luck! I'd never do that legnth of walk with someone! I'd throw a podcast on and do it easily though. I find something that distracts from the fact I am walking helps wonders.

Mind you it will get you a good 5/6AP points :D

Do you not like walking with other people? :) and thanks for the luck i will deffo need it! Legs are hurting already ;)

I don't mind it if it's to get somewhere...if I'm walking for waling sake then just me, as apparently I walk really fast! :p

Oh my bloody good god!!! i am absolutly shattered!!! haha, and FROZEN!! Its soooo windy and cold out there, im sure its supposed to be June next week!!

Did SIX miles, SIX!!! :D sooo proud of myself for finishing it and actually realised i practically walked to and from the town i used to work in!! which used to seem ages away! amazing!!

Gonna sleep tonight!! Dogs zonked out infront of fire warming up!
Will update my food diary now :) then off for a lovely bubble bath!!! xxx

Lost a measley 1lb!! :( nothing else to report!! xx

What's up with 1lb? That's still a fine loss! And much better than a gain :p

What's up with 1lb? That's still a fine loss! And much better than a gain :p

Lol, there's nothing wrong with it, just very impatient!!! Haha :)

Breakfast
- Bagel + cheese spread - 4pts

Lunch
- Brown roll + turkey + salad - 4pts
- crisp - 2pts

Tea
- Pitta bread - 3pts
- Chicken - 3pts
- Salad + ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Snacks
- crisp - 2pts
- Chocolate cake naught girl!!!!!! - 6pts as not so big?!

-'Kopparberg mixed fruits - 3pts

Total - 27.5pts :) xxx

Nicola87 said:
Lol, there's nothing wrong with it, just very impatient!!! Haha :)

Breakfast
- Bagel + cheese spread - 4pts

Lunch
- Brown roll + turkey + salad - 4pts
- crisp - 2pts

Tea
- Pitta bread - 3pts
- Chicken - 3pts
- Salad + ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Snacks
- crisp - 2pts
- Chocolate cake naught girl!!!!!! - 6pts as not so big?!

-'Kopparberg mixed fruits - 3pts

Total - 27.5pts :) xxx

I think this means you are a married lady now!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope it was everything you dreamed it would be!!

I think this means you are a married lady now!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope it was everything you dreamed it would be!!

Noooooo :rotflmao: im not married!! my sister got married last week if thats what you mean?? i shall pass on the congratulations....hehehe

Breakfast
Subway 6inch Chicken Teriyaki on Wheat (salad, sweet onion sauce) - 6pts

Lunch
2 x 'warburtons thins' - 3pts
Chicken & sweetcorn + mayo - 2pts
Cheese spread - 1pt
Salad - 0pts

Tea
Lemon + Pepper salmon fillet - 3.5pts
Boiled Potatos - 2pts
Brocolli, carrots, cauliflower - 0pts
Gravy - 0.5pts

Snacks
Pringles (Burger flavour!!) 2.5pts
SF Jelly - 0pts

Kopperburg Mixed fruits - 3pts

Total - 23.5pts

Watching the match tonightttt :D come on you reds!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Breakfast
Bagel - 3.5pts
Bacon slices x 2 - 2pts
Cheese spread - 1pt

Lunch
Half slice Pepperoni Pizza from Costco (the huge ones!) - 7pts
Scone - 3pts

Tea
Roast chicken - 3pts
Veg - 0pts
Potatoes - 2pts

Total 21.5pts

Breakfast
Bagel - 3.5pts
Bacon x 3 - 3pts
Cheese spread - 1pt

Lunch
Warburtons thin x 1 - 1.5pts
Ex light mayo - 0.5pts
Chicken - 1pt

Tea
Pesto & Pine nut pasta - 8pts

Snacks
Bacon crisps - 2pts
Caramel mini bite - 1.5pts
Scone & Jam - 5pts :(

Total - 27 points - over my allowance but had plenty save from the week plus 2 mile walk with the doggies today will have earned me those 2 points!! xxx

Really want to lose more than a 1lb this week, so going to do Tues diary in advance :)

Breakfast
Medium Banana - 1.5pts
Shape Zeron yoghurt, strawberry - 0.5pts

Lunch
Warburtons thins x 2 - 3pts
Egg Mayonnaise mini tub - 3.5pts
Lettuce, Red Onion - 0pts

Tea
Tescos light choices mince & potatoes - 3pts
Beetroot - 0pts
Brown sauce - 0.5pts

Total - 12pts

hey :D another thins lover I see...im hooked on them! I had them for my tea last night with left over roast chicken and stuffing, and some lighter than light mayo...they were lush!!! Ive stopped buying bread, everyone in my house loves them hehe....keep up the good work! Im hoping to lose 2lb this week, we can do it...we have the power!!!

Hey :) I just wanted to pop by and say well done on your weight loss! You are doing ace and your menus look yummy. I'm coming back to discover as of next week and have been looking at this site for a while and it's great inspiration!! Keep up the great work xx

Hey Nicola

Im new to the site and i came across your food diary....ur doing great....think i need some of your detemination to stick to my eating plan....currently not at any slimming class but just trying to lose weight myself....wish me luck lol.

One thing in your diary i liked the sound of...warburtons thins....ive never heard of them - can i ask what they are?

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :)

Dinx, lets try and both lose 2lb this week minimum we can do it if we are super good :D

Angel - thank you very much, good luck with coming back to discover, it really is a great plan and so far (touch wood) i have had a lot of good losses. There are sooo many inspirations on this site and it is a very good place to come if you find yourself reaching for some chocolate hehe!!

Susan, your the same as me im not going to any classes just been weighing in at home every friday. I find this site just like going to a slimming class only you get more support here!, and always positive!! :D

Warburtons thins are new, they are about the same size as a barmcake but same texture as a pitta bread?? They are only 1.5pts on discover which i think is excellent value for points!! I have only found them in Asda so far near the wraps etc xxx

Thank you Nicola :) I'm really looking forward to getting back on it and hope my losses are as good as yours. Ahh I also love the warbuttion's thins, I finally found some in my local tesco today :) Think I'm going to have them as mini pizzas tomorrow yummy. Good luck for this week, hope you get the 2lb loss you want xx

Thank you Nicola :) I'm really looking forward to getting back on it and hope my losses are as good as yours. Ahh I also love the warbuttion's thins, I finally found some in my local tesco today :) Think I'm going to have them as mini pizzas tomorrow yummy. Good luck for this week, hope you get the 2lb loss you want xx

I make pizzas using the warburton square wraps, 2.5 points then I put some tomato puree on, and whatever toppings I want, and whack it in the oven. Normally have bns chips with it and its a really nice, as-low-points-as-you-want type meal :)

Back