Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

All I can think is the walking is earning lots of points but are you using them?

Ah bless ya hun!! I know it must be so annoying when you've stuck to plan all week. You are doing so well :) lost so much weight and inches. Maybe it is cos you're building up muscle or maybe that you've not been eating all your points? Maybe try eating your activity points. How many are you meant to be on a day? I'm sure you'll be in for a great loss next week :) keep your chin up, you're doing fantastic xx

Heyyy everyone, im back :) Thanks for you all your messages/advice.

After weigh in on fri i just felt so down and upset and tbh like ww was a waste of time even though i know it isnt! I still can't understand why i gained because i stuck to my points all week and have done for 11 weeks!

The only thing i have done different these last 2 weeks is upped my walking, not purposly - just because its been nice weather and i want to get out! But like pugs said, i have been earning all these activity points and not using any of them :confused: and maybe not eating my allowance each day is hindering me??

I find it quite hard to bulk up my points without using them for junk food, because i like a lot of low point meals, like salad etc, i have salad probably 3 times a week lol :eek:

Anyway, after having a good ole thing and a day yesterday where i didnt point (even though i couldnt switch off the point counting in my head) - i feel a lot better, more positive anyway.

I've been so busy today so far, clearing out my wardrobes as moving end of the month, so theres a lot going on, i think i was already a bit down and gaining magnified it by 10x!

On to a new week, week 12 with no pressure :) !!!!!

Breakfast
2 x warburtons thins - 3pts
3 x bacon - 4.5pts
1 x laughing cow ex light - 0.5pts
Ketchup - 0.5pts
Pineapple chunks - 0.5pts

Lunch
1 x Warburton thin - 1.5pts
Chicken & Sweetcorn mini tub - 3pts
Banana - 1pt
Beef Monster Munch - 1.5pts

Tea
WW chicken pizza - 3.5pts
Lettuce, Onion - 0pts
Salad cream 0.5pts
Colslaw - 1pt

Snacks
2 x mini caramel bites - 3pts
Pringles - 2pts

Total - 26pts

Last edited:
onwards and downwards matey...sometimes its best to have a break and regroup a little, then get back onto it again. Our bodies are weirdos lol but it will happen...its a slow steady jog, not a sprint :) keep smiling, and try not to let the stresses get ya down too much :D

Breakfast
2 x Warburtons thins - 3pts
1 x Laughing cow ex light - 0.5pts
Peanut Butter - 1pts

Lunch
Pineapple chunks 200g - 1.5pts
Shape zero, Cherry - 0.5pts

Tea
Tuna pasta mayonnaise - 4pts (Pasta 2pts, tuna 1pt, mayo, 1pt)
Mini Jacket potatoes + marg - 3pts
Lettuce, Onion, Pepper, tomatoes - 0pts

Snacks
Tblspoon cous cous - 1pt
1 x Laughing cow extra light - 0.5pts
WW biscuits - 1.5pts
Pom Bears - 1.5pts

Total - 18pts

Last edited:
Hey Nicola

Not been on the last few days....was away in Manchester seeing Take That...WOW!!! Only just seen your posts...try not to get too down about your gain....your doing fab....always below points and stuff but as a couple others have said it may be muscle building up with all your walking your doing. This wk you'll see a good loss im sure
xx

Thanks Susan,

Breakfast
Peanut Butter - 1pt

Lunch
100g Roasted Veg Couscous - 2.5pts
2 mini fromage frai yoghurts - 1pt

Tea
Green Pepper roasted and stuffed with 100g Couscous - 2.5pts
2 x laughing cow ex light - 1pt
Colslaw - 1pt

Snacks
Pom Bears - 1.5pta

Total 17 pts

Last edited:
Yum yum peppers stuffed with cous cous, sounds delicious. Oo think that will be on my meals plan for next week :D I didn't realise how low in points cous cous is! Excellent xxx

Yum yum peppers stuffed with cous cous, sounds delicious. Oo think that will be on my meals plan for next week :D I didn't realise how low in points cous cous is! Excellent xxx

The tub of fresh cous cous i got is from Aldi, comes in a 280g pack :) its delicious! They also do a beetroot salad but ive not tried that yet! x

Thanks Susan,

Breakfast
Peanut Butter - 1pt

Lunch
100g Roasted Veg Couscous - 2.5pts
2 mini fromage frai yoghurts - 1pt

Tea
Green Pepper roasted and stuffed with 100g Couscous - 2.5pts

Snacks

Total 10.5pts

yummy menu today gal! im a new convert to couscous, used to think it was like eating sand, but ive kinda got used to it...plus its low in points and filling so that might be why ;)

and i see we have another warbys thins addict...its ok, you are not alone...i love em!! nearly cried today, went to tesco and they didnt have any :( i panicked as im down to my last 5 packs! hehe

Yum yum sounds lovely, will have to get to Aldi xx

yummy menu today gal! im a new convert to couscous, used to think it was like eating sand, but ive kinda got used to it...plus its low in points and filling so that might be why ;)

and i see we have another warbys thins addict...its ok, you are not alone...i love em!! nearly cried today, went to tesco and they didnt have any :( i panicked as im down to my last 5 packs! hehe

Im addicted to Warburtons thins!!! :cry::D

eeeeeeeek :character00201:im off to tesco, morrisons, AND sainsburys tomorrow to stock up on 'em before you lot get 'em all!

Hahaha, i personally think its Dinx fault because i heard about them from her so nanana :D!! The town i live in is quite small, it has a morrisons, lidl and aldi. The morrisons is quite small so it doesnt even sell the thins :( so i have to go to Tescos about 2mile away!! addicted hehehe :)

Breakfast
Warburtons thin x 1 :eek: - 1.5pts
Laughing cow ex light - 0.5pts

Lunch
Mugshot, tomato & herb - 3pts
Crunchie - 4pts
Hula hoops, Chicken - 2pts

Tea
WW Chicken & BNS curry pot - 3.5pts
Warburtons thin x 1 - 1.5pts

Snacks
Mikados yum! - 1pt

Total - 17pts :D

Last edited:
2 miles????? ur lucky lol I drive 40 minutes each way to go to the one that stocks them and wraps! I always say its because its the bigger and better store, but i know the truth hehe....have a grrrrrrrrrreat day!

Breakfast
Crumpets x 2 - 2pts
Garlic & Herb soft cheese - 1.5pts

Lunch
Pesto & Spinach Pasta - 6pts
Hula Hoops, beef - 2pts

Tea
WW Spicy meatballs and Penne Pasta - 4pts

Snacks
Hula Hoops - 2pts
Half cider - 1.5pts
Softmints - 2pts
Half a crunchie - 2pts

Total - 23pts

Off on my weekly 5 mile walk tonight with my friend and my dogs :)

Weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to it this week, would be happy with 0.5lb after gaining 2lb last week :( we shall see....:)

Last edited:
Just heard on the local radio a 19yr old girl was sexually assaulted whilst walking her dogs last night....on the road where i live :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Absolutly terrible.

Already had a 'safety' text from my mum, even though i havent lived at my parents for 2 yrs they must still worry :rolleyes:

Will be very careful :)

Back