Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

I know I have been a good girl with my water intake though, 3 litres yesterday and plenty more today as i am just not hungry, but i will force myself for you hehe xx

good girl...god im such a nag! lol try and eat some fruit maybe if you cant handle much else...plenty of vitamins will soon have you on the mend :)

Hehe your not a nag, your just being a good minimate :)

minimates...love it hehe... and we will literally be those before long too!!

Hope ur feeling better xx

Thanks Carly hun :) feeling a little better today, no pain just dont feel '100%'....weigh in tomorrow oooh myyy!!!

Breakfast
2 x Warburtons thins - 3pts
Flora light - 0.5pts

Lunch
Minestrone cup-a-soup extra - 1.5pts
Monster Munch - 1.5pts
Mini Milky bar - 1.5pts

Tea
3 Slices toast + flora light and marmite - 5.5pts

Snacks
Walkers crisp, plain - 3pts

Total - 16.5pts

Last edited:
glad ya feeling a bit better matey, i bet the scales will be saying "hey nicola is that REALLY you?!?!" when you hop on them tomorrow...you wait and see! Ill be there too, you can go 1st though ok! Im kinda looking forward to it really, im turning into such a weirdo! Have a grrrrrrrrreat day :)

glad ya feeling a bit better matey, i bet the scales will be saying "hey nicola is that REALLY you?!?!" when you hop on them tomorrow...you wait and see! Ill be there too, you can go 1st though ok! Im kinda looking forward to it really, im turning into such a weirdo! Have a grrrrrrrrreat day :)

Your not alone Dinx, i look forward to it too but the result determines if i have a good or bad day lol :rolleyes: and nooo im not going first hehe :) we are usually on the same time in the morning so i expect to see ur result bright and early hehe, good luck!! xx

Glad ur feeling better! Good luck for WI xx

Glad to hear your feeling better :) Hope u get the result ur after tomoro..good luck :) Im gonna weigh in 2moro aswell...first one lol x

Susan2603 said:
Glad to hear your feeling better :) Hope u get the result ur after tomoro..good luck :) Im gonna weigh in 2moro aswell...first one lol x

Good luck tomorrow girls!! Susan, it's my first weigh in tomorrow too...super scared! Xxx

Morning minimates :)

Thank you for all your good luck/get well messages, i lost a 1lb :party0011:, very happy with that after my big loss last week!!

Sorry that i kept you all in suspence, we are very busy on fridays at work as the surgery opens from 8am, so we get a lot of desperate toothaches trying to be seem before they start work at 9am! :rolleyes:

This weekend is going to be very very busy! I get the keys to my new house next saturday so this weekend will be making sure everything is either packed in a box or thrown away!! Will just have to make sure i dont accidently throw away my rather annoying (10 month old, chewing, pooing, always on one) puppy.....:chores016:...hehe, never xxx

Absolutely fab Hun!! Big congrats:) getting closer to goal every week! Hopefully I can follow in your success! Have a great day chick:) xx

woooooohoooooooo...same as lil ole me!! girl power!! lol....poor puppy, bet hes spoilt rotten! looks like everyone is smiley today, we rock!!! :clap:

woooooohoooooooo...same as lil ole me!! girl power!! lol....poor puppy, bet hes spoilt rotten! looks like everyone is smiley today, we rock!!! :clap:

Goooo ussss :hug99: and he does indeed get spoilt rotten...will post some pictures of my little beauts later..xx

Well done and enjoy ur moving :)x

Another good loss! Easy :D

Good luck with the packing hun! Lifting boxes and sorting is a total workout aswell:) bonus xxx

Thanks everyone...:) got quite a lot done tonight, literally just sat down!!

Breakfast
2 x warburtons thins - 3pts
Peanut butter - 0.5pts

Lunch
Half packet basmati rice - 2.5pts
Hoisin + garlic sauce - 1.5pts
Mangetout - 0pts

Tea
Mcdonalds cheese burger happy meal - 6pts om nom nom
Yoghurt - 2pts

Snacks
Vodka - 1pt