Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

feel better soon missy...make sure you are eating enough to give you the energy you need with all the moving and stuff going on....I bet ur sat there now going yeah yeah whatever.....im such a nag...but you gotta look after you ;) plenty of vitamins....and listen to your body, when ya had enough, ya had enough, simples :D

So true girlies! Thanks and no i dont think your a nag dinx hehe, i think your my lovely helpful minimate :) x x x

Dont feel well AGAIN! feel really sick :( I dont think ive had one day in about 2 weeks where ive felt 100% :( and im always moaning on here lol!! x

Hope your feeling better soon hun:) A lot of bugs going around at the minute, rubbish! xxx

Last edited:
Nicola, where do you get your mini chocolate roll? Sounds scrummy and only 1 point:) xxx

Hope ur ok petal... Maybe U need to see docs :( xx

Nicola, where do you get your mini chocolate roll? Sounds scrummy and only 1 point:) xxx

They come in a pack of 20 from aldi, they literally are tiny though but still yum yum!! xx

Hope ur ok petal... Maybe U need to see docs :( xx

Thank you hunni, feeling better today, like Dinx said maybe ive just been over-doing it with the packing/moving malarky and not eating enough xx

Breakfast
None, didnt have time (spent too long choosing my outfit - :8855:)

Lunch
Walkers cheese & onion crisps - 2pts
2 x White bread - 3pts

Tea
Not sure...

Going to watch 'Bridesmaids' at the cinema later this afternoon with a mate :) really looking forward to it as i've been a bridesmaid this year so im expecting lots of belly laughs remembering my sisters day :D We are having tea out, really dont know what to have as theres not many healthy choices, it has a Maccies, KFC, Nandos, Subway, Pizza Hut and a chinese buffet!! Im thinking Nandos may be the bes option?? :confused:

Will update later xxx

Breakfast
None, didnt have time (spent too long choosing my outfit - :8855:)

Lunch
Walkers cheese & onion crisps - 2pts
2 x White bread - 3pts

Tea
Not sure...

Going to watch 'Bridesmaids' at the cinema later this afternoon with a mate :) really looking forward to it as i've been a bridesmaid this year so im expecting lots of belly laughs remembering my sisters day :D We are having tea out, really dont know what to have as theres not many healthy choices, it has a Maccies, KFC, Nandos, Subway, Pizza Hut and a chinese buffet!! Im thinking Nandos may be the bes option?? :confused:

Will update later xxx

hmmmm decisions decisions...sod it have the lot!!!!!! lol.....KIDDING!!!!

I say it doesnt matter where you go, just try and have something grilled instead of fried...you know the best options ;)

Have fun...I bet that will help you feel much better! Let me know what the movie is like, I might go see it :D

Hey hun :) Hope you have a lovely day today and enjoy the film!! Nando's is ace on weight watchers... the chicken burger is 7 points yum yum! Fries are 5.5 and spicy rice is 3.5. KFC is not bad either 7 for a fillet burger and about 5 for fries!!! Yumyum enjoys your day xxxxx

Dinx, i may know the best options, but will i chose them when i see that famous KFC sign :drool: :drool: :drool:

Angel, i absolutly LOVE the spicy rice from Nandos soooo goooodddd :D oh god im starving now !!

Bridesmaids looks excellent! Going to see it next week hopefully!

Hope you had a lovely night hun and I really wanna see Bridesmaids too, you'll have to let us all know if its worth a trip:) xxx

Hope u enjoyed bridesmaids - I thought it was hilarious!!!! Didn't like bad teacher tho... Xx

Goooooood Morning Campers :D

I had a lovely night last night, Bridesmaids was HILARIOUS :8855:, i was laughing my head off all the way through, well worth a watch guys....

So i caved in last night and had KFC :drool:, had;

1 and half chicken strips - 3pts
Regular fries - 4.5pts
Regular gravy - 1pt
Regular popcorn chicken - 5pts

Didnt eat anything else when i got home as i was absolutly stuffed to bursting point :eek: so points for yesterday inc lunch (didnt have breakfast) are....18.5/25 :D

My friend packed away a KFC fillet burger meal, large popcorn and 2 scoops ben and jerrys ice cream! I felt sick watching her munch munch munching!!!

Kelly - the tuna and red onion fishbakes are from Aldi, £1.99 for 2, so creamy and yummy, i just have mine with salad :)

Will post todays menu later, have a great thursday x x x

Todays food;

Breakfast
2 Slices wholemeal bread with 1 x cheese triangle - 3.5pts

Lunch
M&S Sushi snackpack - 2.5pts
Skips - 1.5pts
1/2 American pancake - 2pts

Tea
Heinz Spaghetti Bolognaise - 2.5pts
Slice Wholemeal bread & flora light - 2pts

Snacks

Total - 14pts

Last edited:
I loved bridesmaids - so funny!! Sounds like a nice day year :) and food for today looks good :) xx

Bridesmaids is definitely on my list. We saw Potiche last nigth, was a nice wee film

I loved bridesmaids - so funny!! Sounds like a nice day year :) and food for today looks good :) xx

Thanks hun, saw that you went to see it too :) i was killing myself laughing!!! im disappointed that you said Bad Teacher wasnt very good, it looked ok in the trailer but they only show the best bits dont they!

Bridesmaids is definitely on my list. We saw Potiche last nigth, was a nice wee film

Saw Potiche advertised last night, looks good :) I cant wait for Inbetweeners :D:D:D

Yuummmm KFC, glad you had a super time hunny!! :) xxxxx

Back