Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Your stunning Nicola:) Photos are fab hunnie, you should be so chuffed and proud of yourself AND your still loosing:) xx

Thank you very much girls, you are all so kind and always make me feel better...come ere...:grouphugg:

The photos really cheered me up, i realise now that I can see a difference :) and not just what other people can see! Only a slight difference mind :rolleyes:

Still havent signed any tenancy agreement, i've told the LL im not going to sign anything until he sorts everything out!! :mad:

Im on my own today at work :(, as in, the only person in the building! The dentist and dental nurse are on holiday (separatly!:D) so its lil old me with nothing to do :confused:

Todays food

Breakfast
2 Crumpets - 2pts
Flora & Marmite - 0.5pts

Lunch
Mugshot pasta, tomato and herb - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Skips - 1.5pts

Tea
Gammon Steak - 2pts :)
Poached egg - 1.5pts
Beans - 1pt
Ketchup - 0.5pts

Snacks
Apple and Cinnamon muffin bars x 2 - 4pts
Mini titan bar - 2.5pts
Crumpet + marmite - 1pt

Total 21 :)

Last edited:
Morning minimate :D so glad you can see the change in yourself...you are doing fab, dont forget that...and when you are at your goal, you will be so glad you kept at it!
Hmmm nobody in work with you?? means only one thing......skive skive skive!!! weather is too nice to be shut in work, get out and enjoy it ;) we wont tell on you!

Morning minimate :D so glad you can see the change in yourself...you are doing fab, dont forget that...and when you are at your goal, you will be so glad you kept at it!
Hmmm nobody in work with you?? means only one thing......skive skive skive!!! weather is too nice to be shut in work, get out and enjoy it ;) we wont tell on you!

Hahaa, Dinxy you do make me laugh :D Skiving is exactly what i intend to do, i have already rang up my friend who works up the road and told her to come in for brews, chats and ice lollies :D:D:D got the radio on full on the station i like instead of the bosses boring fm :)

thatta girl!!! sounds perfect...get the kettle on ill be round in about 4 hours....love a good natter me lol
I can just picture it now...dancing on the desk and spinning around on the office chair with ya hairbrush in ya hand singing LOUD lol....enjoy :D

You seeing the difference is great! We could all sit here and say it all day but until you believe it our words would be worth nothing so awesome stuff for you :D

thatta girl!!! sounds perfect...get the kettle on ill be round in about 4 hours....love a good natter me lol
I can just picture it now...dancing on the desk and spinning around on the office chair with ya hairbrush in ya hand singing LOUD lol....enjoy :D

You got the picture just right hehe, although no ice lollies its gone a bit cold now! x

You seeing the difference is great! We could all sit here and say it all day but until you believe it our words would be worth nothing so awesome stuff for you :D

Enjoy your Gammon hun :) Glad you're feeling better!! Hope there wasn't too much skiving hehehe xxx

Thanks Angel, however i can't lie, there was lots of skiving hehe :D

Todays menu..

Breakfast
Panini roll toasted with ex light cheese triangle and onion - 4pts
Apple & Cinnamon muffin bar - 2pts

Lunch
Panini roll - 3.5pts
Ham - 1pt
Cheese - 1pt
Onion - 0pts
Salad cream - 0.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Heinz Ravioli - 2.5pts
Warburtons thin toasted with flora light - 2pts

Snacks
Beastie bites - 2pts
Total - 20pts

I dont know whats up with me this week but im really enjoying my food :drool: yum yum, its a first for me with all the problems ive had in the last few months with my chest and stomach!! :D Hopefully i won't put weight on this week because my menus are carbs carbs carbs! hahaa!! I'm really trying hard to eat all my points :)

Last edited:
Great news your feeling better hun, can take a while to get over the nasty bugs going around:) today's menu is sounding yummy scrummy. have a great day hunnie xx

paninis are sooooo lush!! I have to stay away tho or ill scoff so many! carbs are my downfall...but i feel bloated now if i have too many. So glad you are enjoying your food, thats the whole point of ww...having what you enjoy and staying on track...says me who's waiting for the wagon to come round and pick me up again!!
just make sure ya got the tissues ready for when I come on and cry on Friday ;) lol

Glad ur better! Gotta love a good skive :) x

Hi Nicola!

Yes, the WW's hoops sounds yummy (wish we had WW's products were I live).

I've got a few questions -

* Don't you get hungry if you eat that little snacks? I eat at least 5 points worth of fruit and nuts everyday.
* And I see you are eating most days low points - do you save all the other points for the weekend then? That's normally what I do.

It's been interesting reading your diary. I've also got one going - http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...06888-suzies-wws-dairy-please-support-me.html

Check it out if you like and we can support each other

Suzie

Dinx you crack me up :) you will not be crying on friday you will be jumping for joy!

Carly, i am enjoying my skiving week but back to reality tomorrow when boss is back in :rolleyes: oh well it couldnt last, hehe

Suzie, thanks for reading my diary, where abouts do you live? I thought they did WW products everywhere??:confused:

I do tend to have more points at weekend as i dont know what i'll be doing so i like to save them incase i fancy a treat or a drink! Many foods i like are low in points like salad etc so thats why my menus always seem low :) Its not a conscious thing - i just eat what i fancy :), will check out your diary, good luck x

Todays menu

Breakfast
Warburtons thin - 1.5pts
Ex light cheese triangle - 0.5pts
Pineapple lolly - 0.5pts

Lunch
Warburtons wrap - 2.5pts
Chicken & Sweetcorn sandwich filler - 3pts
Lettuce, Onion, Peppers - 0pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Beastie Bites - 2pts
Beanie Biscuits (pack of 2 mini biscuits with smarties in them - YUM) - 2.5pts

Tea
4 x Rytivas - 2pts
Philli with spring onion & black pepper - 2pts
Cucumber - 0pts

Snacks
2 x Apple and Cinnamon Muffin Bars - 4pts

No snacks after my tea today as WI tomorrow :)

Total - 22pts :)

Last edited:
Ooo your food looks yummy today hun!! I will have to try a sandwich filler in a wrap yum. What are beastie bites :)? Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow, you will do fab I know it xxxxx

Good luck for WI - gutted for u that ur boss is bk :p xx

Angel - Beastie Bites are Asda's version of Monster Munch hehe :)

Carly, he is well and truly back throwing his weight around :rolleyes:

I STS this week, can somebody tell me why i have lost the ability to lose weight?? :cry:Is there anything you can think of through reading my diary that i could change?? :confused: I did have a bit of a carb overload this week i guess...

SO frustrating! and im not liking me going into depression mode over weekend coz of friday WI's!! :(

SOD it, im taking my parents for lunch and im going to bloody enjoy it - Tomorrow is the start of a new week :)

Must try harder...x

I would think maybe its the carbs.... but it really could be anything...a sts is ok though, means you have had a little more than normal but didnt gain anything like certain people *cough*. Go and have a really lovely lunch, chill out over the weekend and dont beat yourself up about it...its a longggggggg journey...bumps and potholes remember...you'll get there :) smile sweety :D

I would think maybe its the carbs.... but it really could be anything...a sts is ok though, means you have had a little more than normal but didnt gain anything like certain people *cough*. Go and have a really lovely lunch, chill out over the weekend and dont beat yourself up about it...its a longggggggg journey...bumps and potholes remember...you'll get there :) smile sweety :D

Thank you my fav minimate :), trying not to let it bother me this week, but if i dont see a bloody loss next week....well....i dont know what i'll do!! I need a huge :asskick:or a good slap!!!!!!

Back