Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Yeahhh, i love my bed!!

Terrible whats happening in Manchester at the minute :( shops smashed galore :( buildings on fire!!

Breakfast
Pitta - 2.5pts
Salami x 2 - 1pt
Cheese triangle x 1 - 0.5pts

Lunch
Uncle bens cantonese rice time - 5.5pts

Tea
1/2 Boiled rice - 2.5pts
Curry sauce - 2pts
Half spring roll - 2.5pts

Snacks
2 x milky bar - 3pts
Doritos - 2.5pts
Kitkat yoghurt - 2.5pts

Total - 24.5pts

Last edited:
Yeahhh, i love my bed!!

Terrible whats happening in Manchester at the minute :( shops smashed galore :( buildings on fire!!

Omg isn't it awful :( It's beyond belief!!! Bloody scum bags. Do you work in the city centre? How is it today? My friend lives and works in Manchester and she said it was just a nightmare yesterday. Stay safe xxx

Omg isn't it awful :( It's beyond belief!!! Bloody scum bags. Do you work in the city centre? How is it today? My friend lives and works in Manchester and she said it was just a nightmare yesterday. Stay safe xxx

Hey hun no i dont work in the city centre, i work (and live) about 8 miles from the centre so i was safe :) still can't believe the footage on the news though its ridiculous!!

Okay so i had a chinese last night which was soooo nice :) but now i feel like a ten ton hippo!! not so nice....i wouldnt mind if i'd stuffed myself but i only had boiled rice, curry and half a bloody spring roll lol!!!

Safe to say i'm dreading WI in tomorrow feeling so 'heavy' lol....

ull be fine :D plenty of water and flush your system out....simples :D

Hey Nic! Hope you're doing good! Good luck for WI tomorrow. sure you've done fab xx

Thank you! fingers crossed! good luck to you too :)

Breakfast
Pitta toasted - 2.5pts
Cheese triangle x 1 - 0.5pts
Salami slices x 2 - 1pt

Lunch
Mugshot, sweet & sour - 3.5pts
2 x fondant fancies - 3pts
Doritos - 2.5pts

Tea
Salami salad inc salad cream - 3pts
Pitta 2.5pts

Total 18.5pts

Weather permitting going for a long walk tonight and next week i really need to get my gym head on again!!

Want to lose as much as i can as i'm going to the doctors in about 4 weeks times for my annual check up for my pill :) cant wait because hopefully they will be very pleased with my weight loss :) nearly 4 stone gone since i went last July :) wowsers...!!!

woooooop woooooooop well done young lady!! keep it up...and off :D

Woopppp Well done hunny! That's fab, you're doing ace! Keep up the good work, treat yourself tonight :D xxx

Hey Nicola :) See ur still doing great on the diet :) Keep up the good work. How u been since i last spoke to u? x

Well done for another lb off :) xx

Thank you girls :) Well i've had a bit of a nightmare weeken, problems with chest/stomach coming back and feeling very inflamed! been docs this morning and i've got another prescription for omeprazole so we'll see what another dose does, hopefully help me??

Breakfast
2 x warburtons medium with light spread and marmite - 4pts

Lunch
BBQ chicken wrap - 6pts
Mccoys chargrilled chicken flavour - 2.5pts

Tea
Garlic chicken -
Potatoes - 1pt
Veg & gravy - 0.5pts

Last edited:
Oh no Nic :( you poor thing. I hope it didn't spoil your weekend! Hope the tablets will help, sounds like a pain in the butt! Take it easy. Yumm garlic chicken sounds nice :) xx

Awww petal! That sounds awful! Hope u feel better soon!!! Xx

It really is an awful 'condition' (if i can call it that!) to have girls....:( constantly scared that if you eat something your gonna get this pain! I had hoped the tablets i got first were helping but then i had another episode yesterday! makes me think WHY ME? lol xx

Hope it settles :( x

Thanks hun guess im just feeling sorry for myself but i do really hate it lol xx

Is it ibs petal?! Sorry if I missed it... I had it and mine was stress related and it's awful! I just hope it sorts itself out for u cx

No hun its Gastric reflux disease where my stomach produces too much acid and it splashes back into my oesophogus (sp?) causing very bad stomach and chest pain :( i think it is stress related with me but docs said certain foods set it off but i dont know which yet as it seems to be random...trial and error i suppose but its no fun finding out and is very hard to live with :( xxx

Back