Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Oh hun that sounds horrendous! Hugs cx

Thank you girls :) Well i've had a bit of a nightmare weeken, problems with chest/stomach coming back and feeling very inflamed! been docs this morning and i've got another prescription for omeprazole so we'll see what another dose does, hopefully help me??

hiya miss nicnac... i take omeprazole daily as part of my me treatment, it counteracts the side effects from some of the other meds i take. it really helps to settle my stomach, although i have ibs too which can be a real pain the bum...literally!!
Omeprazole isnt a harsh medication so should help you hopefully.

A lot of the time its a case of trial and error at the start to find the right meds for you, but when you find the right combo you'll be fine.... hope you feel better real soon!!

hiya miss nicnac... i take omeprazole daily as part of my me treatment, it counteracts the side effects from some of the other meds i take. it really helps to settle my stomach, although i have ibs too which can be a real pain the bum...literally!!
Omeprazole isnt a harsh medication so should help you hopefully.

A lot of the time its a case of trial and error at the start to find the right meds for you, but when you find the right combo you'll be fine.... hope you feel better real soon!!

Thanks hun, yeah a lot of people i know take it too but for different things its very versatile lol! i just hope it stops the constant pain after eating :)

Breakfast
2 x warburtons medium slice with light spread & marmite - 4pts
Mini bounty - 2pts

Lunch
Garlic & coriander pitta bread - 2pts
dairylea cheese triangle - 0.5pts
onion - 0pts
crunchie - 4pts

Tea
OSS with semi skimmed milk - 3pts
Strawberry & cream yoghurt - 3.5pts

Snacks
2 x multi grain sour cream bites - 3pts
Pitta bread - 2pts

Total 24pts :)

Last edited:
Hey hun! Hope you're feeling better today? Your food looks yummy :) Was it a 40g crunchie you had? I always count them as 4 points... that's what the calculator tells me anyhoo!! have a lovely day xxx

Hey hun! Hope you're feeling better today? Your food looks yummy :) Was it a 40g crunchie you had? I always count them as 4 points... that's what the calculator tells me anyhoo!! have a lovely day xxx

Yeah 40g :) woop woop saved myself half a point then! thanks hun, and yeah feeling better today! x

Morning minimates :) I'm meeting a friend i used to work with today for lunch! looking forward to it! but she really wants to go to this 'famous' chip shop cafe for lunch and i'm dreading the thought of all those points but going to try and enjoy it! Can someone let me know if they think i'm pointing it right because i havent got my eating out book with me, thank you :)

Breakfast
3 x warburtons medium with light spread & jam - 5pts

Lunch
Small portion of chips - 7.5pts :eek:
1 x sausage - 2.5pts
gravy - 1pt

Tea
Minestrone cup-a-soup - 1pt
Baked crisps - 1.5pts

Snacks
mini bounty - 2pts

Total - 20.5

Ewwwwwww :( that chippy didnt agree with me!, got gripes in my stomach now yucky yuck! It was nice as a treat but i definatly don't miss junk like that! :)

Hey :) Ahh no sorry the chippy didn't agree with you! I can't stomach many fish n chips any more, I always go for the kids chips n sausage portion hehe. It's good that you know you don't want as much fast food anymore. Your points look spot on! You're always so good and never go over your points so don't worry. Hope you're having a nice day :D xx

Thanks hun, i always feel sooo guilty though because i've had a 'treat' lol, miss paniky me! :) xx

Breakfast
Pitta bread with light spread - 2.5pts
Frosted shreddies with SS milk - 3.5pts yum! :)

Lunch
Mugshot pasta, creamy cheese - 5pts
Baked sour cream & chive - 1.5pts
3 x cornish wafers - 1.5pts
beef spread - 0.5pts

Tea
4 milk roll - 2pts
cheese slices x 2 - 2pts
Ham - 1pt

Snacks
Milky way crispy rolls - 3pts

Total - 22.5

Last edited:
coooeeee *waves* how's it goin young lady? looks like ur doing fab yet again :D Im not, but its ok lol Ill live with it. been out and about so much just havent been able to stay focussed *slaps self* Never mind, will get there in the end! Got my pre op assessment today and think im down in weight from the last time I went so that should be a good result. Keep up the ace work missy, bet you will have an awesome result tomorrow!

Hehe! Don't feel panicky, you will do just great tomorrow I'm sure!! Have a goo day :) xx

coooeeee *waves* how's it goin young lady? looks like ur doing fab yet again :D Im not, but its ok lol Ill live with it. been out and about so much just havent been able to stay focussed *slaps self* Never mind, will get there in the end! Got my pre op assessment today and think im down in weight from the last time I went so that should be a good result. Keep up the ace work missy, bet you will have an awesome result tomorrow!

Thanks hun :) you will be find once the holidays are over! good luck today with your pre op, i'm sure they will be v impressed with your weightloss just like last time!

Hehe! Don't feel panicky, you will do just great tomorrow I'm sure!! Have a goo day :) xx

Thanks hun, good luck to you too xx

Good luck for weigh in 2moro Nicola :) Looks like ul do fab...ur diaries are great :) Im WI 2moro 2 - fingers are crossed for a loss :) xx

Good luck for WI :) looking good!! Xx

Thanks Susan and Carly :)

Lost 0.5lb :) happy with this as i have enjoyed chocolate & chips this week :) not together though hehe :) only another 27lb to lose before i reach my xmas target! easy peasy! x x x x

woooop wooooop thats the spirit!!! you'll shift those lbs easily...it will be a piece of cake (ahem)

slow and steady is the way forward...and downwards!!! ur doing ace and you are STILL able to have treats...go you!!!

Well done hunny :D that is fab, the weight is falling off you! You will def get your Christmas goal. Keep it up :) and have a great day. treat yourself xxx

Back