Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Just thought I'd check in and let everyone lnow I'm still alive lol - I'm on my hols at the minute, currently freezing in a caravan in great yarmouth, havin loads of fun :D lost 0.5lbs on friday, bit disheartening but least its a loss! Havnt pointed since friday but hav e done tonssss of walking with my doggies on the beach and been 90 percent good... Will point from today and weigh in sunday morning :D

Im from yarmouth originally! (well Gorleston) :)

have a lovely time and a loss is a loss :)

A loss is a loss :)

Lovely weather here today, keep forgetting to write on here as only have my phone and no computer!! Although I have been keeping a written food diary - hoping for a nice loss this week with all the walking I've been doing, I have been drinking a lot too tho :/..

So yesterday...

Breakfast
- Honey shreddies + milk - 4pts

Lunch
- Salad + salad cream - 0.5pts
- Pasta ( tomato + pesto -tsp each ) - 3pts
- Cheese - 1pt
- Mini scotch eggs x 2 - 2pts

Tea
- Sainsburys spag bol meal - 5pts
- Few chips - 1pt

Snacks
- Pringles - 2.5pts
- Muffin + marmite - 3pts
- 2 x half lagers - 3pts

Total - 25pts
Will post todays on new post :) x

Having a bbq today :D

Breakfast
- None

Lunch
- Greggs chicken + bacon mayo sandwich - 9.5pts :eek: - ridiculous points wise but fit!!

Tea
- burger - 4pts
- sausage - 2pts
- cheese slice - 1pt
- barmcake - 2pt
- 2 x tikka mini kebab - 1pt

Snacks
- cereal + milk - 3pts
- 2 x half lagers - 3pts

Total - 25.5pts

Last edited:
Thursday...

Bfast
- shreddies + milk - 2.5pts
- sausage - 2pts

Lunch
- Ham + onion toastie - 4pts
- Salad - 0.5pts

Tea
- Mild curry noodle pot shot.- 2.5pts
- Few chips - 2pts

Drinks/snacks
- 3 x cider and black - 4.5pts

Total - 18pts

Cannot wait till next week when I can get back on track 100 percent! Although I have enjoyed a few treats this week I feel baaaad :( weigh in sunday let's see how that goes...x

Last day of holiday :( settin off at 5am to drive home - gonna have to have an early night as the journey is 4 and half hours back to lancashire !!!

Breakfast
- Frosties + milk - 3.5pts

Lunch
- chicken salad sandwich, no mayo or butter - 3pts
- pringles - 2.5pts

Tea
- Barmcake - 3pts
- Burger - 3pts
- Cheese slice - 1pt
- onions - 0pts

Snacks
- Yorkie bar - don't kno how many points gonna sat 6??

Total - 22pts

Safe journey! Quite the trek!

I'm back safe!! Will update later when I can feel my legs!! Longest journey ever even tho I stopped 3 times!! X

Well what a day!! Had some bad news regarding the house i live in - landlord has decided to put the rent up by £100 - i pay £550 already!! as if i can afford £650 a month! he is being so unreasonable - either except of move, so he has left me no choice, i have to look for somewhere else to live! and i have to do this by the 29th June!!! so not much time and in 12 days my sister is getting married and ive got god knows how much to buy/sort out before then including her hen party arghhhh!!! and i have zero spendage as i have just got back from holiday!!! stress.com!!!

Anyway i went to view a house today - was very nice but to make sure im not jumping into anything i have a few more viewings lined up for tomorrow after work! We will see, weight watchers has been the last thing on my mind today though to be honest.....

Breakfast
- Frosties + milk - 3.5pts

Lunch
- WW bolognaise meal - 4pts

Tea
- Small slice of roast chicken pie - 5pts
- Veg + gravy - 0.5pts

Snacks
- Crisps - 1.5pts
- Cake bar - 2pts

Total 16.5pts

Oh and ive decided to give up bread and cut down on carbs until my sisters wedding - the joysssss!

oh dear.....not the nicest way to end your holiday week! hope you get it sorted. Looking at your diary, even though ww has been at the back of your mind, it looks like you are still doing well! Im sure you will soon find somewhere new to live...you never know, your landlord might not be able to get another tennant at the rate he wants to charge so might let it go and let you stay at what your paying now?? keep smiling :) its just a glitch Im sure x

oh dear.....not the nicest way to end your holiday week! hope you get it sorted. Looking at your diary, even though ww has been at the back of your mind, it looks like you are still doing well! Im sure you will soon find somewhere new to live...you never know, your landlord might not be able to get another tennant at the rate he wants to charge so might let it go and let you stay at what your paying now?? keep smiling :) its just a glitch Im sure x

Thanks dinx :) My mind is all over the show - i just have sooo much to do and to work as well - what an inconvinience!

To top it all off i weighed in today and have put on 2lb oh the bloody joy of it all :mad: i know why i have put it on (because i drank too much alcohol!!) but now i feel even worse about everything!!

Whoever is reading...sorry for the meltdown...:cry:

Last edited:
Breakfast
- Pint of water :/

Lunch
- Mugshot, creamy cheese - 5pts

Tea
- Wholemeal pitta ( bread thing didn't last long! ) - 2.5pts
- Chicken - 2pts
- Salad - 0pts
- Egg mayo - 2pts
- Ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Snacks
- Bacon rashers - 1.5pts

Total - 13.5pts

Last edited:
Hi Nicola , have been reading your diary and you really have been doing well . Sorry about trouble with house and wedding and funds etc . sometimes life throws us a lot of crap and then its hard to focus on our goals .

Just to say your diary for today is only 10.5 points and is a bit !! low. What will happen if you eat too little is your body will go into starvation mode and will hang on for dear life to all yur weight and you will not loose . I know you had an increase last week but you were on holidays !!! . Give yourself a break and go back to your normal eating this week at least 16 points minimum . I bet you will find you will feel better and will loose again this week.

p.s forgot to say 1pt water is not a good brekkie!!! . evenif you ate flying inthe morning have a bananna or cerialbar or something to get the bodys metabolism moving . Its really not good to skip meals.

Please dont feel I am trying to knock your diary as it has been excellent as has your weight loss . I got to goal with WW about ten years ago and held it for six then depression and thyroid problems caught me and hense 15 st now:cry: . This is all the tips I learned in class which is why it is so important to stay to your classes.

You can do it girl!!!! . have my first weigh in tomorrow so will start diary then .

p.s forgot to say 1pt water is not a good brekkie!!! . evenif you ate flying inthe morning have a bananna or cerialbar or something to get the bodys metabolism moving . Its really not good to skip meals.

Please dont feel I am trying to knock your diary as it has been excellent as has your weight loss . I got to goal with WW about ten years ago and held it for six then depression and thyroid problems caught me and hense 15 st now:cry: . This is all the tips I learned in class which is why it is so important to stay to your classes.

You can do it girl!!!! . have my first weigh in tomorrow so will start diary then .

Hi, thanks for your comments and advice :)

I don't usually skip meals, but i just dont feel like eating with everything thats going on, even though i know i have to.

Just having a really hard time at the minute but i appreciate you taking the time to read my diary, and good luck with your diary tomorrow x

a 2lb gain after a week away really isnt bad at all...1 week back on track will sort that out no problem....but i agree with everything mich said up there...you still have to try and use up your points and dont skip meals...i know easier said than done sometimes but it will help you both in body and mind if you stay on track. keep up the good work! and good luck mich :)

a 2lb gain after a week away really isnt bad at all...1 week back on track will sort that out no problem....but i agree with everything mich said up there...you still have to try and use up your points and dont skip meals...i know easier said than done sometimes but it will help you both in body and mind if you stay on track. keep up the good work! and good luck mich :)

Hi hun i know its not bad but i feel really guilty about it, :rolleyes: - thanks for your support xx

Breakfast
- 2 x fibre & fit biscuits - 1pt
- Pint of water
- Tropicana smooth - 2pts

Lunch
- Mugshot, roast chicken - 3pts

Tea
- Ready to wok soft noodles - 3.5pts
- Hoisin & Garlic sauce - 1pt
- Chicken - 2pts

Snacks
- Spearmint polos - 2pts
- 2 x choc chip cookies - 3pts

Total - 17.5pts

Last edited:
Note to self:- buy new alarm clock...

I woke up at 7:57 today, i start work at 8:15!! Nightmare, but made it to work on time.

Breakfast
None and didnt even have time for a brew :-(

Lunch
Didnt have time to make anything :-(
- Bacon Rashers x 2 - 3pts
- Mini sushi pack - 2pts

Tea
- Tortilla wrap - 3pts
- Salad (tomato, lettuce, onion) - 0pts
- Chicken - 1pt
- Ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Snacks