Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Why do i doubt myself? :rolleyes:

I lost 2lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy036:

Shopping day today with my mum :D, sun is out and i am over the moon!!

Bfast
- Onion Bagel + Peanut butter - 4pts - i know you supposed to have hot cross buns but i didnt fancy one :/

Lunch
- wholemeal pitta - 2.5pts
- chicken - 2pts
- ex light mayo - 0.5pts
- nicknacks - 2.5pts

Tea
- Fish - 7pts
- few chips - 4pts

2 x vodka & diet cokes - 2pts

Total - 24.5pts :)

Last edited:
woop woop!! well done you!! go and treat yourself...you deserve it :D

Saturday - feels like sunday - very busy day today, shopping, visiting relatives etc :D

Breakfast
- None - was out early!

Lunch
- 6 inch chicken teriyaki on wheat + sweet onion sauce - 5.5pts

Tea
- Garlic flavoured chicken - 3pts
- Salad & salad cream - 0.5pts
- Colslaw - 1pt
- Potato salad - 1pt

Snacks
- Kitkat chunky - 5.5pts
- Pringles - 2.5pts

Total - 19/25pts :D:D few points left for some vodka and diet cokes, and saturday night tv :rolleyes:

Happy Easter :D No work tomorrow for meee :)

Breakfast
- Onion Bagel + egg mayo - 4.5pts

Lunch
- Bread - 1.5pts
- Garlic Chicken - 1pt
- Salad - 0pts
- Apple & Blackberry yoghurt - 1pts

Tea
- Cheese & ham potato bake - 6pts :)
- salad - 0pts

Snacks
- Wheat crunchies - 2.5pts
- Cake Bar - 2pts
- Pringles - 2.5pts

Last edited:
Yawnnnn, back to work i go after four lovely days off in the sunshine :rolleyes:

3 days in then off on holiday for 8 days :D

Didnt point yesterday - not purposly, simply because i was out most of the day and when i did tally what i had eaten it was not a lot :eek:, i had been walking round a national trust park most of the day with my gorgeuous doggies :)

Anyway, on to this week, only 3 days till weigh in day again :sigh: best get crackalackin!!

Breakfast
- 30g Bran flakes + milk - 2pts

Lunch
- Mugshot, chicken - 3pts
- Apple & blackberry yoghurt - 1pt

Tea
- Soft noodles - 3.5pts
- Hoisen & garlic sauce - 2pts
- Chicken pieces - 2pts
- Slice Bread - 1.5pts

Snacks
- mini cupcake - 1pt
- cheese puffs - 1.5pts
- Slice of toast + marg - 1.5pts

Total - 19pts :D

Last edited:
Been AWOL so just seen it, congrats on the 2lb :D

I feel very stressed out this morning :mad: do you know when you just DO NOT like someone? you bite your tonge everytime they speak? try not to react when they wind you up? - its a bit like that! I cannot stand this stupid idiot who i work with!! Always making stupid pathetic comments that dont usually get to me but today they have :mad: will update diary later x

whenever they are talking, just imagine they are naked....will make things seem SO much funnier ;) hope your day improves

I feel very stressed out this morning :mad: do you know when you just DO NOT like someone? you bite your tonge everytime they speak? try not to react when they wind you up? - its a bit like that! I cannot stand this stupid idiot who i work with!! Always making stupid pathetic comments that dont usually get to me but today they have :mad: will update diary later x

Jeezo, would hate that! Feel quite lucky I get on with everyone in my work!

whenever they are talking, just imagine they are naked....will make things seem SO much funnier ;) hope your day improves

I will have to try this :D

Jeezo, would hate that! Feel quite lucky I get on with everyone in my work!

Its the same silly cow who always has to make comments about my weight - really gets me down!! :sigh: i get on with everyone except this lady, and believe me i have tried to get on with her as we work in a small dental practice but she makes it impossible with her stupidity :D everyone else is brilliant!! :D

Breakfast
- 30g Branflakes + milk - 2pts

Lunch
- 2 x bread - 3pts
- 2 x slices pork & egg - 1pt
- Crisps - 1.5pts

Tea
- Taking my parents to a new pub that has opened so not sure of the menu yet, will update laterrrr :D

- Huuggeeee ham salad - not sure how many points but going to say 8pts, (including an egg, colslaw, potato salad & dressing)
- diet coke - 0pts

Total 15.5pts

Last edited:
hmmmmm if its taunts about weight simply tell her...yes I might be bigger than you, but you are wayyy uglier than me...and I can diet :D

Does everyone else see what she does? Sounds like a nasty bit of work but don't let her get to you, regardless of what she looks like it's her own insecurities she is commenting on...not yours!

Thank you everyone, feel a little bit better now :) Everyone else sees what she does yes, but shes the same with everyone - anyone who isnt her - she doesnt like?, Ah well, im sure she'll meet her gobby match some day ;)

Thank you everyone, feel a little bit better now :) Everyone else sees what she does yes, but shes the same with everyone - anyone who isnt her - she doesnt like?, Ah well, im sure she'll meet her gobby match some day ;)

I'd just shun her, I can be quite catty when I need to be *sharpens claws*

Another day, another dollar....!
My bloody good god its weigh in day again tomorrow :eek:, i feel like this week has flown by - i thought time was only supposed to fly why your having fun? ;)

Breakfast
- 2 x crumpets + spread - 3.5pts

Lunch
- Mugshot, tomato & herb - 3pts
- Bicycles crisp (old skool!) - 1pt

Tea
- 2 slices bread - 2pts
- cheese slices x 2 - 3pts
- Beetroot - 0pts
- Baked crisps - 1.5pts

Total - 14pts, weigh in tomorrow :D

Have a great day everyone :D Hope the sun is out for ya!

Last edited:
Back