Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Back to the gym today for me :D

Breakfast
Slice white bread with peanut butter - 2pts
WW crackers - 0.5pts
Extra Light cheese triangle - 0.5pts

Lunch
Warbys thin - 1.5pts
Cheese - 3.5pts
Salad, Picalilli sauce - 0.5pts

Tea
Birdseye rice - 3.5pts
Crispy pancakes - 3pts
BBQ sauce - 0.5pts
WW Crackers - 0.5pts

Snacks
Mini nut bar - 2pts
crisps - 2pts

Total - 20pts

Last edited:
hey hows tricks missy?? you doin ok?? im not lol...need a good kick up the 'arris!!

hey hows tricks missy?? you doin ok?? im not lol...need a good kick up the 'arris!!

Hey, i'm ok thanks :) just feel a bit funny today i'm surrounded by size 10-12 somethings and feel a bit down in the dumps, im avin a fat day! haha but i am very determined and hopefully one day i will be happy with myself :)

Whats up with you Dinxy?? i'll check out ya diary now xx

Hey hunny :) How you doing? Hope you're ok! Ahh bless ya, I have days like that all the time. We will all get there in the end :) How often do you go to the gym? Hope you're enjoying xxxx

Not long till u will be one of those 10/12 peeps! I have faith :) x

Hey hunny :) How you doing? Hope you're ok! Ahh bless ya, I have days like that all the time. We will all get there in the end :) How often do you go to the gym? Hope you're enjoying xxxx

I'm ok thanks :) I go to the gym twice a week at the minute, i love it! I did loads of leg lifts and situps yesterday so my stomach and legs are feeling it :) but i like that feeling because it shows i've done something haha!!

Not long till u will be one of those 10/12 peeps! I have faith :) x

Thanks Carly :) Feels like a long way away but i will get there one day xx

Breakfast
Slice white bread x 2 - 2pts
Walls sausage x 1 - 2.5pts
Marg & Peanutbutter (not on the sausage!!) - 2pts

Lunch
Pesto Pasta salad - 6pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Cola Ice lolly - 0.5pts

Tea
Heinz Spaghetti Bolognaise - 2.5pts

Total - 18pts so far

Weigh in tomorrow, so going to try and not eat after 7pm :)

Off on my thursday night walk tonight, 5 or so miles with my bestie and my dogs, lovely weather for it!

Hoping to lose a decent amount tomorrow as i have been more than 100% this week!! fingers crossed for me and good luck to all my friday girls xxx

I lost a 1lb :)

Without bringing out the broken record again, i'm going to say i have mixed feelings about this loss,:rolleyes:

and without sounding like said broken record......wooop wooop!! loss is a loss is a loss.....:blahblah: ill bet you have lost more, as you are gyming it regularly and all your walking too, will turn it into muscle! do you measure yourself? Ill bet you have lost inches over the last few weeks when you feel like you havent lost much weight....anyhoo...very well done missy!! :0clapper:

and without sounding like said broken record......wooop wooop!! loss is a loss is a loss.....:blahblah: ill bet you have lost more, as you are gyming it regularly and all your walking too, will turn it into muscle! do you measure yourself? Ill bet you have lost inches over the last few weeks when you feel like you havent lost much weight....anyhoo...very well done missy!! :0clapper:

Thanks Dinxy :), and i forgot to mention, i did lose another inch from my waist, i cant remember how many it is in total, will have to read back!

Does walking and gyming it really build muscle :( i dont want to put on weight!! :confused:

yeah it builds up muscle, but instead of making you look like a body builder it will help to tone you up. dunno about you but im just a big bag of sag lol so any exercise I can do will help to tone it up and get rid of loose skin etc. unless you are doing extreme gyming you shouldnt gain from it, but it will help you in the long run....if that makes sense lol

Well done hunnie, another pound and an inch! You can maintain at this rate hunnie, just spoke to my friend who has started doing the dukan diet and she's lost a stone in a week! I cant help thinking this is a complete fad and she'll never be able to maintain it-not my idea of a healthy lifestyle. I know I have learned so much from WW and am hoping to keep up with my smaller portions and choosing better foods long after I reach goal-we can do it chick and we are gonna maintain much better than peops who loose it faster! Have a great day:) xx

Flamin eck, a stone in a week thats madness! Like Peter Kay says '14 stone in a daaaaaayyy' hahaha :D

Lol @ Peter Kay reference!

Goodbye inches and lbs! Wooooop wooooop! Xx

Regardless of anything;

A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss

*deep breath*

is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss!

So be happy :p

haha!! thats YOU told miss nicola!!! a few times ;)

Well done Nicola :D that is brill, you are doing amazing! Remember slow and steady wins the race! Sorry I don't want to be a broken record either lol, I am just the same!! take it easy xxxxx

Excuseeee me everyone, i never said i was disappointed :rolleyes: i said 'mixed feelings' :p which translates to i want more more more pounds off haha...

Thanks Carly & Angel :) (gonna check your diaries out in a minute!)

And Pugs, :8855:- such effort i feel priviliged, i do listen ya know, even if it is just for a minute...:) but this :asskick: is for being right all the time!

Luv you ALL, you really are all hilarious!!! :Dand i love love love your support so thank you from the bottom of my little pink heart <3 x x x x x

We loves u toooooooooo! X

Back