Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Thanks Carlyyy <3

Once again, i have not been on here allllll weekend, but i have stuck to my points :) i dont know what it is, mon - fri coming on here feels like part of my routine then weekend i dont have time!!

As long as u see is 5 days :) glad ur sticking to it xx

Morning all, another rainy day in Manchester...

My walk to work this morning felt like winter :( , this rain has not stopped all weekend and its heavy :(

Breakfast

2 cheese & black pepper english muffins with seriously spreadable cheese spread - 7pts

Lunch

Mugshot, sweet & sour - 3.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea

OSS with Semi skimmed milk - 3pts

Total 15pts

Hi Nicola. Thanks for your welcome message! :) Just found your diary and had a read. Really enjoyed it, love how positive you are! You're doing so good with your losses as well. Congrats! Looking forward to following your diary and WI's! :D

Morning all, another rainy day in Manchester...

My walk to work this morning felt like winter :( , this rain has not stopped all weekend and its heavy :(

Breakfast

2 cheese & black pepper english muffins with seriously spreadable cheese spread - 7pts

Lunch

Mugshot, sweet & sour - 3.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea

OSS with Semi skimmed milk - 3pts

Total 15pts

Nic, you're cheese and black pepper english muffins sound amazing! You have some very yummy breakfast's hun. What brand are they? xx

Hi Nicola. Thanks for your welcome message! :) Just found your diary and had a read. Really enjoyed it, love how positive you are! You're doing so good with your losses as well. Congrats! Looking forward to following your diary and WI's! :D

Aww thank you sooo much :) I'm not always positive though, especially on a friday if i dont lose, hehe xx

Angel hun they are from Sainsburys 'the best' range, and they were bloody gorgeous! 3 pts each and then whatever you put on them...i love my breakfasts, i'm a realy savoury muncher in the mornings!! rarely have cereal or anything like that! although i've really got into my porridge lately but tend to have that as a snack or for my tea lol!! xx

nicnacpaddywhack......hows it goin??? we gonna get 1lb off each this week??

nicnacpaddywhack......hows it goin??? we gonna get 1lb off each this week??

Hahaha :D I love my new name Dinxy Doodle :) and yes!! we are going to get a 1lb off of course of course of course let get going lady!! get our bums moving and stop shovelling food in our mouths hahaha :D:D:D

WE CAN DO ITTTTTT :)

Change my diary for tonight as didnt fancy porridge and was extra hungry!!

Breakfast & Lunch = 12pts

Tea
Vegetable Curry - 4pts
2 x mini naan - 4pts
5 :eek: cadbury fingers - 2.5pts

Peppermint tea - 0pts :)

Total 22.5pts voila!

Those scones sound yummy!!! Probs about 6 for me tho :(

U will get that lb ladies xx

Morning minimates, how are we all??:flirt2:

Breakfast
2 x cheese & black pepper muffins with seriously spreadable cheese spread - 7pts

Lunch
4 Ryvitas - 2pts
Tuna & Sweetcorn deli filler (1/4 tub) - 1.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
WW Sausage & Mash 5.5pts

Total - 17.5pts

Decided i'm going to have a pamper night tonight, lovely long soak in the bath to get my lickle legs ready for a good hammering at the gym, weds, thurs friday this week, I WILL DO IT!!! :character00115:

Last edited:
sausage and mash yummmmmmmm!!! i used to pile my plate with creamy buttery mash...and lots of onion gravy...just cant handle it anymore lol...spend 5 mins eating and 5 hours on the loo!! TMI sorry...enjoy your tea ;) hehe

pamper night sounds divine!!! ive not had a bath for about 4 years....that sounds so minging!! i do shower, promise!!! i cant get in and out of a bath cos of my poor ole muscles (or lack of) lol....enjoy!! you sound as if you have been well on track this week :D keep it up nicnacpaddywhack :D

Thought i could smell a funny smell hehe :D thanks Dinx, yes i am in the zone, i really really want nothing more but to get my 2 stone this week! :) x

Goooooood morning to all my BEAUTIFUL Minimates :D:D:D

Feeling great today, having a really good week :) 100% all the way!

Off to the gym today :) going to aim to do a little bit more everytime i go, so i will aim for a longer time on the treadmill and bike today :) one step at a time!

Breakfast
2 x White toast - 2pts
flora & dairylea cheese slice - 2.5pts

Lunch
Heinz Ravioli - 2.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Jacket Potato - 3pts
Chicken - 4pts
Cheese - 1pt
Salad + mayo - 0.5pts

Total - 16.5pts

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling so happy and positive hun :D You are doing ace. I'm sure you will get your 2 stone this week!!! Food looks yummy today, I love the sandwich fillers yum. Have fun at the gym xx

Hey!! Sounds like ur working hard at the gym!! How much ravioli do u get for 2.5p? Xx

Thanks! Ravioli is a small Heinz tin! Just hits the spot! :)

Glad you're feeling so happy and positive hun :D You are doing ace. I'm sure you will get your 2 stone this week!!! Food looks yummy today, I love the sandwich fillers yum. Have fun at the gym xx

Thank you hun :) hope ur ok?!

I burnt 200 cals at the gym, doesnt sound a lot but its 14 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes fast pace walking on the tredmill :) very pleased with myself! :p

Back