Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Hey peeps! Really sorry been awol but totally forgot i am changing broadband providers, so not gunna have internet for another 2 weeks :-( Gunna miss posting on here but i've been super duper good and am writing things down at home the old fashioned way.

Off on a camping adventure next week (citedddd!!!!!!) so will have to try be extra good as the temptation of eating out is always there! good news is i will be doing plenty of walking/runningin the great outdoors!waterproofs at the ready hehe...those of u who know me off facebook, i'm sure u'll be kept up to date :) hehe

STS last week so hoping for a loss before my hols next week...
Enjoy ur week and i'll try get on to post whenever i can but not looking likely for a while :-( ! take care xxxx

Awwww enjoy the hol :D and u will be back online soon :D x

Just a quick message while i'm at work! all going well! will hopefully be back online this time next week! have been super good but looking forward to catching up with my diary xxx

Yay :) glad ur doing well x

Still not online guys :( i hate sky broadband! not gonna have internet at home until 8th August now...fml! Really missing posting on here and i cant always get on a work! Been staying on track and since last WI on here i've lost around 5lb so really happy just wishing this internet would come sooner. Hope ur all weell xxx

Wow well done!!!! Stupid Internet :( x

Hey hunny :) How you doing? Long time no speak! Hope you're well? Oh no silly internet troubles, I've also been having similar problems with mine so been finding hard to get online, but I've just got an i phone yay :-D so can post now! I love it! Yay well done on the 5lbs that's ace :) You have done so amazing, you look fabulous I've seen your pics on fb, wow skinny mini :) You really are amazing at this, wish I was half as good! I've also managed to lose 5lbs in 5 weeks, but now it's the summer hols I'm worried I will fall off the wagon :( so damm hard! Hope you're ok my lovely, speak soon xxxxx

Aww thank you Vick, missed ya :p I'm doing really well thank you! feel like my goal is just around the corner...a very long one hehe but not far off now! cant believe how far ive come and really never thought i had this much determination in me! You have done amazing too, well done for ur loss! Now u have an iphone u could post on here more to try and keep u on track? Its so easy to just think ahh sod it i cant be bothered isnt it lol??? I worry what i'll be like when i reach my goal...:(. We mst stay positive! I cant wait to get a iphone! x x x

U will both be fab at maintenance as u are fab! Cx

Glad you're ok hunny :) Hope you manage to get back online soon, bloody internet! Yay I love my iphone, I hardly have to use laptop now as it does everything. Yay and it means I can come on here more often too. Hope you're having a nice week :) xxxx

I'm bacccckkkkkkk :)

Finally got my internet back up & running! Just got back from a lovely holiday with lots of naughty food! Put on a 1lb of the 7 or so i had lost in the weeks i havent been on here! Not fussed! Onwards & downwards! Just bought myself a pair of gorgeous skinny fit jeans, got um in a size 14 thinking they would no where near fit but they can be an incentive...they only bloody fit & do up! But they arent comfortable yet...so this is my mini mission. I want to be fitting in these jeans comfortably by the 8th september, which is exactly a month today! Will post a piccy when they fit nicely hehe!

Jeans mission day 1..

Breakfast
2 Crumpets with spread/marmite - 3pts

Lunch
Cottage cheese salad - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Mid Afternoon
Seabrook crisps - 2.5pts
Chocolate digestive bar - 2pts

Tea
Chicken Fajitas - 6pts

Total = 18pts

Hey hun :) How you doing? Glad you had a fabulous time in Paris, I bet it was amazing and the food yum yum. Hope you treated yourself :) You deserve it. What did you have? I would love to go there just for the food. Well done on the size 14 jeans, wa hooo you skinny minnie! I've been a bit naughty need to start a fresh. Hope you're ok speak soon xxx

Hey hun :) How you doing? Glad you had a fabulous time in Paris, I bet it was amazing and the food yum yum. Hope you treated yourself :) You deserve it. What did you have? I would love to go there just for the food. Well done on the size 14 jeans, wa hooo you skinny minnie! I've been a bit naughty need to start a fresh. Hope you're ok speak soon xxx

Hey hunni! So glad ur ok! We all need to get it out our system sometimes and have a fresh start! Missed u! Get ur diary back on here it might help??
Didnt really have anything typicaaly french just loads gorgeous cakes, chocolate, fresh bread hmmm loved it!
Todays diary

2 crumpets & cuppa tea - 4pts

Cottage cheese salad - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Yoghurt - 2pts

Smoky bacon & tomato pastabake - 6pts
Garlic bread - 3pts

Strawberry jelly cream dessert - 3pts

Total = 22.5pts

Welcome back to the Internet!!!! And yay for the 14s xx

Thank youu, so weird not having the net! Really rely on it lol

Been another good day foodwise, no weigh in today as only came back properly weds, will weigh in next fri as normal :)

Breakfast
3 x small brown bread with light spread & marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Left over pastabake - 2.5pts
Hula Hoops - 2pts

Tea
Cheese, Ham & mustard toastie - 3.5pts

And a couple of vodka red bulls while the weathers so nice :) xxx

Todays food...

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich on brown - 4.5pts

Lunch
Mugshot - 3.5pts
Chocolate - 2pts

Tea
BBQ & Salad - 7pts

Total = 17.5pts

Looking good :) x

Yummm vodka red bulls :) Sounds like some yummy days hun! Good luck with the jeans they'll fit like a glove before you know it, and then hanging off lol! I also have size 14 jeans to get back into... they are way too uncomfortable to wear but I'm going to aim to get into them too :) though may take a while. Hope you're ok and having a nice weekend. I'm def getting my diary back on the go xxxx

Hey guys just thought i'd pop in as i know a few of you still read this :)

Have been trying my best to come on here but its not always possible, i do however still keep a written diary, so i will probably just come on here for weigh in days, then whenever else i get chance in the week. It seems like all my buddys on here have disappeared :-( We used to have such a good little crew hehe, hope ur out there somewhere, :)

I'd say i've been 95% good since i was last on here, it seems the less to lose the harder it is and the more willing u are to give into temptation lol! Will keep trying my hardest as i always do...

Hope everyones ok, my first skinny jeans weigh in is friday! xxx

Best of luck on the skinny jeans weight in!

Pity you don't have time to post your food as I'd love to see how other people still using Discovery use their points!
Looking forward to updates though :)

Back