Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

95% is good :) woop!!! U are so fabulous xx

Hi doctorwhogirl :) I may start posting the diary on here again one day when i have a bit more time :) I do sometimes fine it difficult with my points now i've lost so much weight!, i'm allowed 22..how many are u allowed? Do u have a diary on here? Would love to read it, u've done amazing losing 6 stone xxx

Weigh in was fri, lost 1.5lb :) Only looking at another 1 stone i'd say until i'm 'happy' with the way i look...dont have a goal weight as such :), just want to be happy & confident and i can see this coming :)

Speak soon guys xx

Hi Nicola! I've a food diary on here! I do discovery too and I'm on 19 points a day at the moment. Struggling with losing at the minute even though I haven't gone off my plan but I'm at it a long time so maybe I'm just at a plateau!

Congrats with your loss! I've a stone to go till my happy weight too! :)

Hey guys just checking in, lost 0.5lb this week! Had a nasty stomach bug mid-week but did nothing but eat thurs onwards so happy with the loss hehe, xxx

Well done :D Keep up the good work xx

Lost 5lb this week....loooonng story which i wont go into but been poorly :-(. Good news is im feeling much better :)

I've also completed my challenge :D i've lost 7lb and now fit into my lovely jeans! no longer snug! will post a pic when i next wear them! yay!, onto the next 7lb! xxx

Glad ur feeling better. Good loss!! :) x

Hey guys...a steady sts last week :) Will deffo post that pic sometime this week :)

I've decided to give calorie counting a go. Sick to the back teeth of points to be honest lol. I know i'm still losing but i need a kick start and something fresh for the run up to christmas, hoping to shift another stone before then! Hope i'm not being too optimistic lol. Have been using the myfitnesspal app on my phone, working fine so far.

Also decided i need to have my diary on here. It helps me to stay on track more and gives me something to do over an evening instead of eating lol, i will just post what i've eaten no cals/points.

I'm starting on 1300 a day and aiming for 1.5lb loss a week....eeek

Weetabix Minis, fruit & nut, 40g with SS milk
Source diet drink

Roast chicken salad with light salad cream
Low fat cherry yoghurt

Homemade Spag Bol using, (Mince, Bolognaise sauce, Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Spaghetti)
1 Small slice garlic bread

Hope everyones well, xxx

By the way....just realised i've lost over 7 stone....what the actual ****??? gobsmacked! x

Aww thank you so much :)

I know it sounds silly but i actually hadn't totted up what 109lb was in stones lol, i'm so pleased xxx

7 stone....suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperb!

Good luck on calorie counting, I think 1300 will be more than fine for you :)

Todays food:

Fruit & Fibre with SS Milk

Roast Beef salad with light salad cream
Mango & Passionfruit yoghurt
100g Grapes

Birdseye Battered fish
100g Mushy Peas
2 x Mini potato waffles
15ml Gravy
1 slice bread & spread

2 Decaf Cuppa's with SS Milk

Thanks Jade :)

Todays diary:

Slice of Angel Cake
1/2 cup of tea

Chicken Curry Soup
100g Grapes
Low fat Mango & Passionfruit yoghurt

522/1300 so far, will try & update later :)

Off for a pub tea tonight, going to try be good :) and won't be drinking!

As promised ages ago, heres me in my skinny jeans that i had to lose 7lb to get in lol xxx

Attachments

• IMG01311-20120919-1620.jpg
    IMG01311-20120919-1620.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 45
Wow!!!! 7 stone!!! Wow!!! Xxx

Back