Nicola's cruise phase to shift the flab

I'm convinced it's all in the head... we KNOW deep down that most of us will have some treats on Christmas Day, and then it becomes more difficult I find in the days leading up to it. I'm exactly the same just before leaving on holidays!

"control" is the key... try to take back control of that resistance muscle cos, as we've said, plenty of damage can be done in the 9 days remaining before Christmas!

If all else is failing and you're still feeling deprived and picky, another trick I use is to say that YES I will/can have some of [whatever]. On the 25th. But right now I'll have [chicken/eggs boo hoo!]. Maybe try it... pushing off the inevitable somehow.

I also recommend planning 26th PP menu... so as not to get carried away IF Christmas "happens"!

Thanks for that maintainer its really helped ...I'm gonna use all those tips but to be honest I had the worse nights sleep with my stomach after eating the chocolate that it's put me off a little x

15th dec
PP
MUST STICK TO PLAN ...MUST STICK TO PLAN !!!!
B- from frais with oatbran
L- chicken
Total 0%
T- turkey
Total 0%
S-
E- 90 mins xtrainer

Last edited:
Well off on my hols tomorrow so won't be posting until I'm back on new years eve (no free wifi while abroad which makes me sad :(:( )

Anyway have a great Christmas everyone hope it's your best ever and see you in the new year xxx

Have a lovely break Rednicola... like you, I won't have internet when in the UK (unless I go to a café, and try to type badly on qwerty keyboard!), so I'll miss checking in on the site!

ENJOY!

Have a lovely trip and we will see you back with vengeance in January x

Whitey27 said:
Have a lovely trip xxx ready to blitz the last few pounds in the NY xxx

Thanks Emma ....have a great Xmas ...hope your feeling better .....I'll be back on new years eve posting again ...take care Hunni xx

ellie1969 said:
Have a lovely trip and we will see you back with vengeance in January x

Thanks and yeah you certainly will ...gonna stick to it while I'm away too ..after a shocking week enough is enough ...not worth gaining is it xxx

Maintainer said:
Have a lovely break Rednicola... like you, I won't have internet when in the UK (unless I go to a café, and try to type badly on qwerty keyboard!), so I'll miss checking in on the site!

ENJOY!

Thanks and you have a great trip over here too ....love hols but hate no Internet ..feel like I lose my arm !!!!!

Im on holiday in Canada and found free wifi thank god so have started a new thread called ...'Nicola's fresh start' hope it'll keep me on track while away and for next year xxxx

Back