PV day

B - oatbran porridge with ginger
L- 2 haddock fillets
Total 0%
T- chicken & veg
Total 0%
S- Ham

Last edited:
O Emma I'm not sure id have been able to resist that either :(:( ....dont worry just do a few pp days it'll soon be gone ....have you managed to get back on it today ????

5th Dec

PP

B- galette with nutmeg
L- chicken
Total 0%
T- beef
Total 0%

Hey yeah back on track 100% today with a pp - actually feels like a relief to get focused! Am soooo impressed with how you're doing - you're my inspiration so u have to keep it up ;)

Whitey27 said:
Hey yeah back on track 100% today with a pp - actually feels like a relief to get focused! Am soooo impressed with how you're doing - you're my inspiration so u have to keep it up ;)

Awwwww Emma what a lovely thing to say thank you xx wasn't sure anyone was reading it hehe ;);) ....well done on getting back on it ....it's surprising how much better it really does make you feel xxx what day is your official wi day ???

6th Dec
PP
Official weigh in day and lost 3lb so chuffed xxx

B- cinnamon galette
L- salmon
Total 0%
T- steak
Total 0%

Last edited:
Its good for me to read it as you're doing so well. I also think I will do more pp days to try and lose as much as poss before Xmas. My official weigh in is Saturday. I had a sneaky peak this morning and have lost 1.5 lbs - I was hoping for more tbh but it's my own fault I'm even trying to undo the damage when I should be closer to goal :(

Whitey27 said:
Its good for me to read it as you're doing so well. I also think I will do more pp days to try and lose as much as poss before Xmas. My official weigh in is Saturday. I had a sneaky peak this morning and have lost 1.5 lbs - I was hoping for more tbh but it's my own fault I'm even trying to undo the damage when I should be closer to goal :(

Hey 1.5 already is good it's only Tues could be a very big loss by Sat xx ...yeah got my Xmas do on sat So doing more pp days too xx not sure your supposed to but hey xx

How much have you got to goal (apologies if I've already asked ) xx

Ah thanks lovely - just got to stick with it! I hope I can get the rest off by saturday but it might be pushing my luck!! Anyway, I did have 8 til goal but now have 11 - ahhh seems a long way off!! How about u?? I think more pp days is the way forward!! Xxx :)

Whitey27 said:
Ah thanks lovely - just got to stick with it! I hope I can get the rest off by saturday but it might be pushing my luck!! Anyway, I did have 8 til goal but now have 11 - ahhh seems a long way off!! How about u?? I think more pp days is the way forward!! Xxx :)

Awwww that's not much and it'll shift don't worry bet you'll get a nice surprise on sat xx I've got 5 to goal now hoping I'll be there for Xmas

Wow 5 is nothing - I bet u can do it. U seem to be getting really good losses - well done u!! I might try and stay off the scales for a few days and just keep my head down... Xx

Whitey27 said:
Wow 5 is nothing - I bet u can do it. U seem to be getting really good losses - well done u!! I might try and stay off the scales for a few days and just keep my head down... Xx

Good idea just keep going can't wait to find out on saturday x

7th Dec
PP

B- cinnamon galette (((yummy)))
L- bit of steak & scrambled egg
Sweetened quark
T- turkey breast
Total 0%

8th Dec
PV

B- cinnamon galette (my new fav)
L- tuna tomato & peppers
Total 0%
T- chicken breast with prawns
Total 0%

Xmas do on sat can't wait but dreading cheating on the programme with alcohol but I know I won't be able to not gave a few drinks ....gonna stick to vodka and Soda water though no wine So hopefully no hangover ....food I'll be ok with as I'll just eat the meat and a little veg ....and give my pud to my hubby (not starting the cravings off again NO WAY !!!!)

Last edited:
Good luck on Saturday - perhaps try alternating with long glasses of water so that you're not totally dehydrated and miserable on Sunday morning... I'd also recommend having a little snack before going out for dinner, just to take the edge off your appetite. (I have also been known to take a muffin with me, to eat somewhere quietly - like in the loo - between courses to ensure I stick to my pledge!). Be warned - the alcohol goggles might lower your resistance!

ENJOY because, after all, we should be able to enjoy ourselves out without getting legless or filling ourselves down to our toenails!

:D

Thanks for that yeah I'm gonna do that and the beauty of drinking vodka & soda water is no one will know if I'm alternating with just water as they are both clear ..... Good tip x

Yeah I'll have a snack before I go and your right I'll have a few and once I'm dancing I'll stick to water ...don't need or want a hangover x

9th dec
PP

B- cinnamon gallette
L- prawns
Total 0%
T- full pack of diced chicken
Sweetened quark

Last edited:
Back