Nicola's cruise phase to shift the flab

10th Dec

Really fed up :(:( weighed this morning as I always do and my weights gone up a pound for no reason it's not TOTM and I was on a pp day yesterday ....really fed up it's the first time this has happened when it's not been due to mother nature ....really really fed up and it's my works do tonight shouldn't have weighed myself :(

I'm drinking my 2 litres of water doing my hours exercise and having my coffees black now ....it just doesn't make sense !!!!!!

b- gallette
L- beef
Total 0%
T- chicken & salmon at works do gonna try and avoid the veg but we'll see if I can but wont have the potatoes for sure x
S- works do so I'll have to have a few vodkas & soda water x

Last edited:
Hey Nicola

That's rubbish - I know exactly how u feel - just makes no sense. I think that's why losing weight is so hard - it just isn't necessarily logical in terms of how much or how quickly you lose. But importantly you've done fantastic so far and are so near target. Don't give up- keep away from the scales and enjoy your party. I reckon you'll have your pound gone and more in a couple of days xxx big hug xxx remember how well you've done xxx

Whitey27 said:
Hey Nicola

That's rubbish - I know exactly how u feel - just makes no sense. I think that's why losing weight is so hard - it just isn't necessarily logical in terms of how much or how quickly you lose. But importantly you've done fantastic so far and are so near target. Don't give up- keep away from the scales and enjoy your party. I reckon you'll have your pound gone and more in a couple of days xxx big hug xxx remember how well you've done xxx

Thanks Emma ....surprising how it affects your mood isn't it :( I'd normally reach fir the biscuit tin but not gonna let it beat me I'll just carry on x how did your wi go ??

I know, it really does which is silly really as one or two pounds looks no different. Glad you're staying positive. I've lost 4.5 lbs which I'm really pleased as i can tell I'm about to have my * week . Hope u have fun tonight - bet you'll look fab xx

Whitey27 said:
I know, it really does which is silly really as one or two pounds looks no different. Glad you're staying positive. I've lost 4.5 lbs which I'm really pleased as i can tell I'm about to have my * week . Hope u have fun tonight - bet you'll look fab xx

This is true it's just in your head that it makes a difference !!!!!!!!

Omg wow fantastic loss Emma I'm so
Happy for you ....see told you you were worrying for nothing xxxx do you do a diary on here ????

Have a fab night tonight. Bet you look great!

Ahh thanks - definitely couldn't have done it without u!! Still 1.5lbs up on what I was but just want to concentrate on maintaining until after Christmas and then have a proper go again in jan to shift the last half a stone or so. I live and work in London and have so many dinners and lunches over the next two weeks it just doesn't seem realistic to try and lose weight on top!!

Yup, it's dear Dukan diary but I'm not great at updating when I'm naughty!! ;) xx

Whitey27 said:
Have a fab night tonight. Bet you look great!

Ahh thanks - definitely couldn't have done it without u!! Still 1.5lbs up on what I was but just want to concentrate on maintaining until after Christmas and then have a proper go again in jan to shift the last half a stone or so. I live and work in London and have so many dinners and lunches over the next two weeks it just doesn't seem realistic to try and lose weight on top!!

Yup, it's dear Dukan diary but I'm not great at updating when I'm naughty!! ;) xx

Thanks hun had a fantastic night and managed to avoid the carbs although one woman noticed but nobody else x

1.5 is nothing Emma it'll soon come off and yeah it's tough this time of year I suppose as long as we do our best when we're not out that's all that matters !!!! Back all guns blazing in jan with hopefully no Xmas gain x

11th Dec
PP day

Well I survived my Xmas do ....only ate the protein which was salmon and chicken breast so I'm supper chuffed and only 1 woman noticed so got away with it !!!! did have a few vodka & soda waters though but danced the night away x

Anyway hopefully it won't make me gain and back to it today with a few pp days till weigh in on Wednesday x

B- galette
L-
T-
S-

Well after surviving the Xmas do today went completely to pot :(:( why why why have i done it to myself arghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Back on it tomorrow x

12th Dec

Back on it all guns blazing my poor body feels all bruised after eating the carbs and junk yesterday ...a good reminder that they're no good for me x

Gonna have a few pp days now to get myself back on track x

B- fromaige frais with oatbran & sweetener
L- kippers
Total 0%
T- chicken
Total 0%
S-

Last edited:
13th Dec
PP
Feeling better after getting back on track yesterday xx :):):):)

B- from frais with added oatbran
L- chicken & ham
Total 0%
T- steak
Total 0%

Bloody hell fell off it again :(:( after doing so good arghhhhhhhhhhh - damn those Xmas goodies !!!!!!

Last edited:
14th Dec
Fresh start - day 1
PP
Going away on Saturday so gonna have a few pp days till then to get rid of these damn carb and sugar cravings again !!!! Then once on Hol and away from the Xmas goodies I'll be fine will eat lots of steak and chicken while away and going skiing so lots of exercise :):)

B-from frais with oatbran
L-chicken
Total 0%
T-chicken
Total 0%
S-
E- 90 mins xtrainer

Last edited:
Xmas goodies ---> cupboard ---> key ;)

Maintainer said:
Xmas goodies ---> cupboard ---> key ;)

Don't know why I bought them seeing as I'm the one that ends up succumbing to them x

Mines are in the cupboard I store the coffee & sweetners in... Those damn ritz crackers keep staring at me but I shall not weaken :p

ellie1969 said:
Mines are in the cupboard I store the coffee & sweetners in... Those damn ritz crackers keep staring at me but I shall not weaken :p

I was doing so well don't know what's come over me this week but I'll put it behind me AGAIN !!! and no more gonna stick to plan while I'm away and for Xmas ...not worth feeling rubbish like I do today...no enjoyment in that xx

Your doing so well Ellie your my inspiration x

Hey Nicola - oh no, nightmare! It seems so hard to stay on track at this time of year - I think mentally there is just an expectation to overindulgence. Glad you are back on track today - that's the important bit!

I had a rubbish day yesterday but am determined to at least try and get back on track rather than just quitting til after Christmas xx

Whitey27 said:
Hey Nicola - oh no, nightmare! It seems so hard to stay on track at this time of year - I think mentally there is just an expectation to overindulgence. Glad you are back on track today - that's the important bit!

I had a rubbish day yesterday but am determined to at least try and get back on track rather than just quitting til after Christmas xx

I know I was doing so well not sure what happened at all ...wish I'd not bought those quality street and mince pies !!!!!

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday too ...we can do this Emma let's have a good few days then we can enjoy Xmas xxx

Honestly, I am just not enjoying December this year - on top of the fact I'm ill I am just finding a stressful assault course of temptations! Am setting myself a mini goal of being good til the end of the week xx

I'm not enjoying this week I've really fallen off too :(:(

Back