L- prawns
Total 0%

T- chicken
Total 0%

S- skimmed milk in coffee
Slice of beef

Last edited:
Nov 14th

Having another pp day today as I'm at the dentist for fillings so it'll be easier to eat soft stuff than crunchy veg plus its my official wi tomorrow x

B- Gallette

L- scrambled eggs
Total 0%
T- chicken
Total 0%

Nov 15th official wi day and 2.5 lbs down making a total of 7lb in 2 weeks :):):) ----seems I'd added it up wrong in my attack phase I'm rubbish at working out weight loss hehe !!!!

B- Dukan muffins

L- kippers
Total 0%

D- steak
Total 0%

Last edited:
Rednicola said:
Thank you onwards and downwards xxx

Found your new thread! Thought ud been a bit quiet ;)

Well Done!!

Ruth
X

No still here lol and still loving it xx

O and thanks ruth chuffed to bits finally losing again after struggling on ww x all my cravings have gone thank god x

No still here lol and still loving it xx

O and thanks ruth chuffed to bits finally losing again after struggling on ww x all my cravings have gone thank god x

My cravings have gone too- mostly!!!!
Yesterday when I was beyond hungry that was really hard which is why I just had that bread but im not slipping up again and Ill have to put my foot down with work or re-think what I eat!!!

I cant believe it either, I struggled on SW and WW!!!!

What a wonderful plan :D

Ruth
x

Its tough when your out isn't it and at least it was only 1 slice id probably have eaten the loaf :( keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge and cook a couple of chicken breasts to keep in there too for emergencies x I always have tinned salmon,tuna, kippers and sardines for emergencies x

Damn I never never thought of Tuna I have loads of it lol....

I will do in future!!!!

All the staff were talking about having a chinese and the staff tea we get isnt healthy by any means!!!!

Will definitely take some tuna with me/tinned salmon and some boiled eggs!!! So obvious!!!! :(

Ruth
x

Sometimes we dont see the obvious x you can keep those in your desk for emergencies then your never caught short x

Nov 16th

Another pp day coz I've got a pv day tomorrow as I'm out all day x

B- Dukan bread with boiled egg

L- turkey slices
Total 0%
T- chicken leg and probably too much
ham but was hungry and better than
carbs I suppose !!!!!!
Total 0%
Total 0%

Hungry day today arghhhhhhhhhhh probably ate too much ham and dairy :(:(:(

Last edited:
Ta ruth how's you ???

No problemo :) Im good thanks! What about you??
Pulled myself together yesterday because I REALLY fancied a Greggs sandwich but stuck with it!
Definitely paid off as today was my first loss after a PV day! Scales currently the lightest I have ever seen them on this plan :D I have lost 2lbs since Monday so uber chuffed!
3lbs and then in total I will have lost a stone, 3.5 to get out of the 13s!!!!
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
(Still can't help weighing myself everyday although not TOO obsessed :p)

Do you have a goal/plan for xmas??

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
No problemo :) Im good thanks! What about you??
Pulled myself together yesterday because I REALLY fancied a Greggs sandwich but stuck with it!
Definitely paid off as today was my first loss after a PV day! Scales currently the lightest I have ever seen them on this plan :D I have lost 2lbs since Monday so uber chuffed!
3lbs and then in total I will have lost a stone, 3.5 to get out of the 13s!!!!
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
(Still can't help weighing myself everyday although not TOO obsessed :p)

Do you have a goal/plan for xmas??

Ruth
x

Yeah I'm good too thanks and well done you ...are you still craving stuff ??

Wow hun 2lbs already since Monday that's great xx

I can't stop weighing either even though i said I wouldn't :(:( not good but its slightly addictive ;)

My goal is to be at tw for Xmas which is 10lb away so fingers crossed x

Rednicola said:
Yeah I'm good too thanks and well done you ...are you still craving stuff ??

Wow hun 2lbs already since Monday that's great xx

I can't stop weighing either even though i said I wouldn't :(:( not good but its slightly addictive ;)

My goal is to be at tw for Xmas which is 10lb away so fingers crossed x

Yeah I'm still craving stuff but only when I'm starving! I always give into temptation :( or did before!!

Wow you'll get that 10lbs no problem!

Thanks I'm chuffed just hope I can keep it up! I hope I get where I want to be for Xmas! It would mean a lot! Someone asked me if I'd lost weight today too yay!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Yeah I'm still craving stuff but only when I'm starving! I always give into temptation :( or did before!!

Wow you'll get that 10lbs no problem!

Thanks I'm chuffed just hope I can keep it up! I hope I get where I want to be for Xmas! It would mean a lot! Someone asked me if I'd lost weight today too yay!

Ruth
X

Hey that's great it spurs you on when people notice I've had a hungry day today been awful had too much ham but suppose better than carbs x

17th nov

PV day

B- gallete

L- turkey & beef with carrots & cabbage

T- chicken
Total 0%
S- skimmed milk

Last edited:
Back