Nicola's cruise phase to shift the flab

Whitey27 said:
Hows it going now? Do u feel back on track? I think Christmas and parties are a good focus to look forward to!

Yeah I'm back on it now whitey thank you ....haven't a clue what I was thinking as it didn't make my stomach feel good :(:( 2 weeks to my office party !!!!! Hopefully I can get 4 off (fingers crossed)

How you doing ???

Hey Nicola, yay glad to hear it! Your meals look good for today too.

I'm doing well thanks - according to the website I have 9 more lbs to lose but I actually feel ok at this weight so might just give it another week or so and then move to consol - although im a bit scared!!

Wow that's fantastic you must feel fab ....I know what you mean about being scared think I will too ....ive got 10 lb to goal so not far behind you xxx

24th Nov

PP day well had to turn it into a PV day coz I took my nanna out for lunch and she doesn't know I'm doing this x

B-scrambled egg
L-turkey & carrots
T- chicken & beef
Total 0%
S-skimmed milk in coffee
Will have a gallete before bed

Last edited:
25th Nov

PP day

B- kippers
L- salmon & boiled egg
Total 0%
D- steak strips
Total 0%
S- skimmed milk

26th Nov

PP day as want veggies tomorrow with my roast chicken but finally lost the gain with a little 2oz more on top x

B- kippers
L- steak strips & boiled egg
Total 0%
T- chicken
Total 0%
S- skimmed milk in coffee

O forgot to add I've been doing an hour on the crosstrainer every day and also drinking 2 litres of water x

27th Nov

B- scrambled eggs
L- prawns & bit of chicken
Total 0%
T- chicken
Total 0%
S- skimmed milk in coffee
Need my oatbran at some point x

Last edited:
28th Nov

PV day

B- galette
L- steak mushroom cucumber and tomato
T- smoked White fish & 2 hard boiled
eggs
Total 0%
S- skimmed milk (trying to reduce my amount ) by having some black coffees)
Bit of quark before bed

Need to have a few pp days now as out on sat and it's TOTM arghhhhh x

Last edited:
29th Nov

Official weigh in day today and lost 3lb so got rid of my gain and 1 on top x right no more carb bingeing from now on x

PP day today

B- galette
L- salmon
Sweetwened quark
T- chicken
Total 0%
S- dash of skimmed milk x

Thank u :):) ....just hang in there took mine a bit to shift it then all of a sudden it was gone with extra I just didn't give in but did have a few more pp days x

30th nov

PP day

B- ginger galette
L- ham
T- chicken
Total 0%
S- bit of skimmed milk in coffee still trying
to reduce it x

I have the 2 tablespoons in my gallette then usually 1 total 0% after lunch and another after tea then that's usually it xx how much do you have ??? My stats may be wrong not been on the computer for ages to amend :(

I'm currently 8.82 and my tw of dd is 8.3 although really I'd like 8 stone xxx

Yeah, I have about the same - sometimes a bit more but never more than three.

Must have gotten confused on your stats - you're teeny! I'm 9 stone 8 at the moment and my dtw is 8 stone 13 although would be happy with 9 stone 3 I think

Thanks for letting me know anyway xx

You should be fine then ...I have reduced my skimmed milk though and started having a few more black coffees :)

I'm only short though so any extra pounds I carry are really noticeable :(:( hope your weight starts shifting again xx

1st Dec woop woop just love Xmas !!!!!!

PP day as going out on sat and want to reduce the bloat x

B- ginger galette
L- salmon
Total 0%
T- steak & prawns
Total 0%
S- dash of skimmed milk
Ended up with ham before bed coz id
had tea early (parents evening )

Last edited:
2nd Dec

PP day

B- ginger galette
L- tuna and 2 boiled eggs
Total 0%
T- 2 turkey breasts
Total 0%

3rd Dec

PP day ....out tonight first time in ages but not gonna drink ....get me !!!!!! Having a pp day as at the Xmas markets tomorrow and having tea out so will be easier to have a pv day tomorrow :)

O and down another 1 lb this morning that's 2 since Tuesday ...over the moon x

B - gallette
L - kippers
Total 0%
T - 2 spicy turkey breasts
Total 0%

Back