Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

Hiya Nikki, how're you doing? Hope you're okay Hun xx

Me, too. Is your hubby able to get back from Amsterdam? It looks like there is a window until Friday in this whole volcano thing.

Mel

weighed today. put on about 6lb, put it on before hols, 3lb.... would like to get 14lbs off. 810 as of tomorrow didn't start today cause i've been out all day.

Good luck with 810 you can do it!!! I can't wait to get started on Monday :)

weighed today. put on about 6lb, put it on before hols, 3lb.... would like to get 14lbs off. 810 as of tomorrow didn't start today cause i've been out all day.
You can do it Nikki.. take it day by day and we all know 810 suits you well.!

Im coming back soon LOL x

Hi Nikki,

I saw my CDC today and I am 3 pounds up -- so, I am back at it as of this morning. You can do this.

Mel

emily and i are walking the race for life please sponsor us. in memory of an old school friend who died of cervical cancer friday 20th may, was buried 23rd may aged 36. no kids but leaves a hubby. Nikki Fothergill is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

god bless her, and remind us all..... it could be us!

Boring diary entry.

810 plan

Choc shake x 2
Bar
Salad and cottage cheese
Handful of nuts cause I just had to!

Exercise:-

Core
Cycling 30 mins
Crappy zumba was rubbish!

Last edited:
Hi Nikki --

More Info -- still boring re: my day's menu.

Mel

is this 1000 plan Mel? x

Yes, my version of 810/1000 -- today, I am having (or had):

I sachet of Porridge with 1/4 cup slivered almonds for breakfast (coffee no milk, Splenda)

A South Beach bar or some nuts for snack
Coffee (no milk, Splenda)

A CD MAM for lunch! (Or CD soup)
(WATER -- and I should be drinking this all day)

A low GI/low Carb meal for dinner

Usually, South Beach recipes as DH is sticking to that -- tonight will be Beef kabobs. I'll make salad no rice or starch with them, as we had basmati rice -- measured with the RC portion pot -- last night with chicken stir fry. DH has the leftovers for lunch -- so, he is having a portion of rice already today. So, no bread, pasta or rice with dinner.

And, if I am peckish later I'll have a CD Mix a Mousse for "dessert".

This usally adds up to between 800 and 1000 calories.

Mel

P.S. How was Bootcamp?

rubbish zumba class today :( instructor is off on hols for 2 weeks! cover was good when she did thing we didn't know but when she did dances that we knew but put different moves and steps to it, it was confusing. asked me why i was confused!!!!! told her that we do different moves in sam's class and was going to go on and say that it was all a bit confusing when you do a dance 4 times a week for 6 weeks and your body automatically does the dance without thinking. she didn't let me get that far cause she spouted out that 'she wasn't sam!' that annoyed me right away! then she nearly wiped me out flailing her arms around near me showing us how we should be moving to her dance! that got my annoyed! the class was quieter than normal, she was late starting so i left just before 11.30 cause creche finishes at 11.30! won't be doing it next week! i'm not paying £4 an hour to be made angry! wednesday they've got someone from newcastle, an hour away, then thursday they're bringing in a salsa teacher! the woman that's organised it hasn't got a clue! knew we'd get confused if we did different steps to the same dance. however, she's a les mills woman..... all the music is the same, you do these moves to this music no alteration, variation or different choreography!

810 day 2. wasn't 100% yesterday, had some cheese and nuts that i shouldn't have had but i felt it was necessary. will try to be more 100% today!

cd choc shake

Hi Nikki,

I am with you -- she'd have been better off using different music and teaching you new steps. Now, you'll be confused when your instructor comes back. UGH!

Mel

I agree too, you said that would happen. What a pain :(

she was so rude about it too! 'i'm not sam!" felt like walking out! not going next tuesday and we'll see how things are today as to weather i book anything at all in the creche next week!

yesterday was not 810! hubbys took day off so we were out at the caravan at filey so diet went out of the window! back to it today - 4 days to weigh in, 4 days of being very very good!

You can do it Nikki!!!!! :D I'm counting down the days too, until I can start again I'm such a saddo lol. I really can't wait!! I'm fed up of having no confidence again, I feel like I'm so unfit and unhealthy. I need the nutrients from the packs. I've got a cold :( not what I need right now. I never get colds but it's because I'm run down and my diet is shocking at the moment, so that won't be helping. Can't wait to feel the empty-belly feeling of CD again :D

@Sal --

Are you going to do the K diet or CD. Are they similar in nutrients, carbs, protein, etc.

Mel

A bit of both Mel. The Total on K is the same, but the others have less so I'm being careful to just stick to the total products. If you have a look on their website it makes a bit more sense. The only thing I'll be having from them which isn't Total is the chilli but it's pretty much the same from what I can tell.

Hi Sal,

Thanks for the info. Good luck with the restart.

Mel

Hi Nikki did u miss me... LOL

so , you ,me Sal back on the diet, this is my last time i dont know how much i have gained yet.. id say about 6 lbs had tonnes of wine ,cider, and rubbish foods..!

Good luck with your restart x

Back