Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

ss+ as of tomorrow! 4 shakes and milk. i've salad but nothing else to go with it in the house so if i'm desperate i'll be eating salad and just salad.

Good luck for your class tomorrow night Nikki, just incase I don't get to say it tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be fab!!! :D :D

Good Luck, Nikki. You are pillar of strength.

Mel

feel down today and edgy! not helped by the fact that i parked in my usual spot (been parking there since jan 2010) outside the school and when i was putting my 4 year old in the car and my sleeping 2 year old this woman in a black ford said 'escuse me' to which i replied yes! she then went on to tell me that i shouldn't be parking where i was as i was on the yellow lines outside a school and that there was a reason the yellow lines were there etc etc etc. i went on to tell her that there are signs saying when you can and can't park on the yellow lines which is no between 8.00 - 9.30am and not from 2.30 til 5pm. between those time you can. by then she was halfway down the street! then she stopped her car outside the local community centre on the white lines painted over a speed hump to let her 'son' out of the car, he was on crutches and there was a car park she could have stopped in! we are not allowed to park in the school car park! FFS jog on you twit!

p.s i would like to point out that i don't park on the yellow lines during the times you are not allowed to even though i have seen people do that to drop off their kids, letting them out of the car.

UGH! I would ask if her she does not have better things to do than give a woman with two small children a bad time.

Mel

People are fricking idiots Nikki. Last night I ended up racing (naughty girl) a man in an astra convertible because I dared to pull past him at a round about. What a tool, he sped right up so I couldn't over take even though he'd been plodding along before he spotted me. I won because I could see further ahead and there was loads of traffic in his lane so he had to slam his anchors on. I knew that there was traffic up ahead which was why I pulled out in the first place, not to bloody race him. IDIOT!!!!

Then today I've spent the day wondering if I'm actually speaking English because I've had to explain myself several different ways just to get people to do what I've asked them to do. It's nothing complicated but they look at you like you've just landed from Mars, frustrating.

Glad its the weekend and I can do my own thing and relax a bit. Hope your day has been better than mine lol.

It's been ok. :) not doing 100% on diet have written in your diary. Hard to type on my phone when I've taken my glasses off. Took me 2 mins to type the first 3 words in your diary!

Hi Nikki,

I hope you are well. Not being 100% is okay as long as you are managing. You are at a healthy weight and very physically fit and active.

Have you considered getting your eyes done? My DH is going to have the laser eye correction done. He knows enough people now who have had it done and swear by it. We are looking into having it done next December when he can have some time off from work to recover.

Mel

i've been looking at it for years. first one in 2004 then another one last year and this sat i'm seeing another one. i've heard really good reports about this one on sat and i know about 3 people who've used this company and another person who is having it done next week.

1lb off at weigh in so officially back into the 11st range... my the skin on my teeth!

1lb off at weigh in so officially back into the 11st range... my the skin on my teeth!
:happy096: :wow::happy096::wow::happy096::wow::happy096::wow:

You should be pleased as punch with this... you go girl. And get those eyes done. I have only recently started "needing" glasses to watch the tele and drive and now I really feel for people who need to wear them all the time.

I would rather my DH get his eyes done, than I have a tummy tuck. He has worn specs all of his adult life, except for a few years when he could tolerate contacts. I am going to really encourage him to do this.

Mel

it's a pain as my eyes are bad so i get thin lenses put in to that costs loads. then sunglasses don't go dark enough cause of the thin lenses. costs loads honest! looking at £200-£300 for a pair of glasses. then when it rains it's a pain, when you sweat they fall off your nose, steam up when you come in from the cold!

so today..... not 100% but 90% not bad.

gob munchies :D
bar x 2
salad and a pack of quorn ham

exercise :D
core class 30 mins 100 cals gone
cycling 30 mins 200 cals gone
zumba 45 mins 350 cals gone - was mental, the teacher was off on one! hardcore zumba!

tonight i've got my own zumba to teach. added in 2 more tracks! so i'm teaching 11 dances then the warm up and the cool down! 45-50 mins! probably another 350 cals gone.

total cal burn for today - estimated at.... 1000!

i'm knackered. my zumba class took it out of me tonight!

well done for the 1lb off and getting back into the 11's. Have you ever tried contact lenses? I'd be lost without mine. I hate wearing my glasses and never do. I love wearing lenses, I even wear them swimming. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to find my way out of the locker room, I'm that blind, I'm probably legally blind lol. I'd love laser surgery but I'm too scared and can't really afford it.

Hope tonights zumba went well. My leg is getting stronger from doing the 30 Day Shred, so hopefully I'll be able to get back to zumba at the end of it. I don't know if I'll get to Paulines class at work because I think it'll be fully booked, there's tons of ladies at work that do zumba.

Right I'm off to watch Biggest Loser, it's the series with horrible Tracey the game player in it, I love that series :)

She's doing a 2nd class on a Monday starting soon. Will forward info tomorrow!

So tired. Not suprised as it's been non stop! Ems to school, gym for core, cycling, Zumba. Them lunch. Dude dropped at nursery, dog walked. Hair coloured and cut, Zumba class taught, home. Kids bathed and bed. Me fed. Watch box now bed. Phew! Overall not enough coffee drinking gone on!

How're your arms today? Think my shoulders are going to ache tomorrow, ive moved up to level 2 of 30DS and my shoulders burned, they're okay now but think tomorrow will be a different story!! Funny I didn't find starting level 2 as hard as starting level 1. Maybe I am getting fitter after only 9 days who knows lol, but I like it!!! :D

Hope you've had a good day x

my arms are killing me! still from tuesday! and my tummy from core! got it all again today! zumba was cancelled last night, braved the rain and it took me 20 mins to get to lloydies as the traffic is always bad at that time, so left at 5.25pm and ended up ack at home at 6.10pm. offered to do zumba but my friend had started combat. loads of people were groaning that zumba was off! i went up to see if she'd started but she had! :( will explain to her today cause i looked in, she opened the door then i walked off. feel rude!

Back