Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

*Shanny* said:
Hi Nikki how things?

Not good is the truth. Weight has crept up. Eating too many calories. Been around 1700 unless I've gymed it then I've eaten 2100 but I've tended to burn 1200. Looking into protein things.

So cute!

1 week to hols. Been trying to fit everything in, hol shopping, organising stuff, exercise. Diet is still not good :( suffering from stupid insomnia now. I wake then can't get back to sleep again.

Poor dude. Hit his head in the gym creche yesterday. Had to take him to A&E. Luckily he was sent home and today it has gone down. He still might get 2 black eyes and a split on his head might become a scar.

Attachments

• image-525248687.jpg
    image-525248687.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 27
  • image-4097630094.jpg
    image-4097630094.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3915377795.jpg
    image-3915377795.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2860384267.jpg
    image-2860384267.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26
Aw poor dude, that's a big egg :( bless him. Glad he's okay, that shouldn't scar too much, my bro hit his cheek on the edge of the pool when he was dudes age and split it open, had a little scar but can't even see it now.

Is off on hols. Flying at 3.30 today! Yeah!!!!! Taking my running trainers and run bra!

Hope you have a fab time Nikki xx

hi nikki!!! your kids have grown and are adorable. I am so proud of you for becoming a zumba instructor! wow. hope you are enjoying your hols. I will post an update on me if i ever find my diary. I never did get round to thanking you properly for all your wonderful help and support with all my problems earlier this year. you are a true pal. speak soon....

i'm back! not back on diet yet, that pleasure is for monday! we are off to the caravan this weekend to empty it and sell it if we can. it's a drain and we don't use it. i've never really enjoyed it as it is not a holiday it is stress. emily has started jumping around from bed to bed and bouncing off the thin walls. when we rented it out people trashed it, then hubby worked 24/7 for ages as he got a contract in denmark to do and we couldn't go. our gas got knicked so things never really worked out. it's £3g a year for the ground rent and i think it's a waste of money. on top of that we pay more for our water there than we do at home so there's another £450, then they charge loads for electricity and they charge in advance too. then we make payments on our caravan each month of £150! we need rid. it's like new as we've kept it in really good condition. think over the past 2 years we've used it 12 times! i loved my hols abroad and this for me was more relaxing and enjoyable than our van! so it's got to go!!!!! anyway this is why i'm not starting ss+ til monday as we are going to be using up money on our primrose valley haven cards so will be eating out. however, boy do i feel huge!

Hey Hun glad you enjoyed your holidays, 7lbs is okay for a holiday. Itll be easyish to get rid of. I'm waiting for my mum to come back from her Hols so we can go back to our CDC again, actually looking forward to it.

Hi Nikki --

I hear you on the caravan thing. I feel that way about self-catering holidays. If I am cooking and clearing up: how is that a holiday for me?

I am up 7 pounds since the beginning of July and trying to shift as uch as possible before I go to Corfu (all-inclusive in mid-October). Then, I hope to get the rest off before Christmas. Fingers crossed.

I have been following you on FB, and am impressed with all the training you've done (Zumba Gold Zumbatronic, etc.). I recently tried aquazumba and really enjoyed that.

Mel

i'd love to do aqua zumba :)

my weight :( not good. need to loose loads with the 2 hols, not being able to run this year (just an injury prone year). popped my diary back into the regular dc ss diet area... nikki's gone mental :)

i'd love to do aqua zumba :)

my weight :( not good. need to loose loads with the 2 hols, not being able to run this year (just an injury prone year). popped my diary back into the regular dc ss diet area... nikki's gone mental :)

Hi Nikki,

I can sooo relate to gaining over the hols bit. But, we've done it before so we know how to do it (what worked for us in the past).

I will take a look and see if I can find it. Once I get back from Corfu (Oct 24th) -- if I am not "on target" to reach 138 by December 5th... then I will probably SS for a month (until Thanksgiving) and see if that gets me to goal.

Mel

Back