Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

Hey Hun, how's dudes head today? Hope he's ok bless him. And how's things going with you ? X

hi surf. things are going better for me. feel more focused and in charge of myself. experimenting with different food to fit with the cals etc

recap.....

Core stability
3.75 mile run (ran out of time)
Then an hr Zumba

Cals burnt:- 1001

Eaten:-
Cd bar 175
Quorn sarnie 300
Banana 80
Babybel 50 (r.t-605)
Dr pepper zero can
1pt water
1ltr water
1 pint of water
cd bar (had a 2nd cause i was desperate for choc - my own fault) 175
handful of choc buttons :eek: 100?
cottage cheese salad thing 350
apple 50 cals.

(cals aim is 1200 cals)
cals aprox eaten - 1280
cals burnt - 1001

forgot to inc an options hot choc, and milk. 1280+40+ 50 = 1370

busy day... picked this up from an entry i made in someone else's diary.

today was a gym day so i dropped off ems at school, popped to my mum's house and filled the water thing up in the car. took dude to the gym for creche at 9.30am. then it was my gym session, core 30 mins, running 40 mins then zumba 1 hr (1001 cals burnt).

i got to my parent's house for 12.15 as my dad picked up ems from school. fed dude, emily and myself. took him to nursery. came home and picked up my shopping list.

went to asda with devil child who drove me round the bend. came home and put it away. darted off to the post office to post a parcel for hubby. got the car washed. had a shower (first available time slot but was having my hair done so fit in well). i then went to the hairdressers.

i then popped into a local community ctr to find out about the time that zumba is on on fridays there. was shut , the off back to the post office to pick up a parcel as it wasn't there until 4pm.

picked up dude, came home, cooked mince and dumplings with veg and mash for the kids. had my salad for tea and it's now 6.20pm. kids will be put to bed at 7pm, bathed etc.

then i can relax and breath but this is the time i start picking at food, or want to pick.

so tired. off to bed soon.

I've had to go to bed to watch Bob, in case I fall asleep lol, and you've had a busier day than me :)

have done my bob homage. will watch my lovely tomorrow :)

bob...............bob bob bob....bob..............bob.....bob bob bob
bob...............bob........bob.....bob..........bob..... .bob
bob...............bob........bob.......bob......bob.........bob bob bob
bob...............bob........bob.........bob...bob..........bob
bob bob bob....bob bob bob ...........bob..............bob bob bob

woke up at 11pm last night in a sweat. this has now happened twice, both times i've gone to bed early. i've had to open a window. fingers are like sausages, tummy's bloated and i haven't been for a couple of days so the scales are not being nice. woke up at 6.30am after going to bed around 9.30pm and i'm very tired. what is going on with my body. i could quite easily go back to sleep. monday i had a nice afternoon nap with matthew, yesterday it was all i could do to keep my eyes open. bleurgh.

anyway. gym day today, can't do it tomorrow for 2 reasons. reason 1 i'm staying with my mum whilst my dad get's my aunt from the train station and reason 2 the club is shut as the water is being turned off for a project that is being carried on on the local barrage.

no idea what i'm going to do. thinking core again but it's not my fav instructor and if balls are used then i'll be walking as last time i did my back in. then i'm thinking running again. might just spend 1 1/2 hrs running. wonder if i could run for 1 1/2 hrs, i used to run for 2 hours at a time when training for my half marathon. i'm loads slower now though :( might do other equipment. might even try a class that i don't normally do. i was thinking of doing the gym on wednesdays as well as thursdays. i was going to do the following at one point and then changed my mind....
monday- nowt just swimming with dude,
tuesday - core, running, zumba,

wednesday - addidas clima zone cycling, zumba,
thursdays - core and zumba
friday - zumba and or running
sat - nowt
sunday - running

highlighed ones are the ones i do now.

i'm wittering on about nothing...... hubby was supposed to get up at 6am, he's still asleep at 7.17am. he's behind with work and i think he's feeling very depressed about it.

Morning Nikki, hope you are not coming down with a bug hun! Your exercise regime looks pretty hard core...good luck with that, you put me to shame.
Wishing you a fabby day....(btw..who's BOB?)

xx

Hope you have a good day today xx

Hiya Nikki. What have you got planned for today? Have you ever tried the adidas cycling? Is it like spinning?? Anyway hope you have a good day xx

Didn't do addidas thing. It's a bit like spinning they've said not to so much bum out if seat. Just got carried away running. Treadmill cut out on me after an hour!!!!! Went to cool down!

Anyway a couple of pics from the machines. First one is treadmill, ran 5 1/2 miles in just over an hour. The 2nd one is from the bike. Did a hill programe with a cool down so about 20mins.

Polar watch says 697 cals burnt doing a this. The machines say different though. They say 812. I know they're out a little but there's a big difference! My garmin sat nav is always different to my polar too. Used to be the same. I'm going to have to look at the settings! Zumba tonight so another potential 450-500cals to be burnt.

Attachments

• image-4171498129.jpg
    image-4171498129.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2789479404.jpg
    image-2789479404.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 32
Bad news is that after having a banana cause I was hungry when I came home I scoffed a crumpet 100 cals and 2 biscuits 150 cals!!!! Mad woman!!!! All this super work and I've wasted 250 cals of it! The banana wasn't a waste it was a good choice!

Aw my babies, I've missed them lol. ;) Is your polar more accurate? It must be surely. I can't get away with spinning, but I haven't done it for ages so maybe I should give it another try once I'm released back into the gym from protective custody lol.

great things said:
Bad news is that after having a banana cause I was hungry when I came home I scoffed a crumpet 100 cals and 2 biscuits 150 cals!!!! Mad woman!!!! All this super work and I've wasted 250 cals of it! The banana wasn't a waste it was a good choice!

Never mind about the crumpet and biccies the cals are already gone anyway, and by the time you've been to zumba they'll be more than accounted for!! Also your body will still be burning cals more efficiently for a while after exercising!!!

true. i sometimes wear my watch for longer and it shows the cals i burn afterwards. it would probably end up being around the 800 mark if i'd left it on for an hour or so afterwards.

i haven't done a food plan today.

brekkie - cd shake 138 cals
snack - banana 70 cals
lunch - quorn and salad sarnie 300 cals
snack - :( 2 x bisc and crumpet 250 cals :( (CSF:- 758 cals)

cals burnt 700 (rounded up by 3cals)

I've found an old UKBL on LivingIt at 1pm Weds. It's only the 2nd ep today, already this lot seem to be putting much more effort in than the last lot did!! Much better!

i'll have to check it out. :D thanks. just cleaned out car. hoovered and cleaned the inside, got rid of the mud from emily.

p.s - found it on +1 channel 123 so i'm taping the last half an hour and set to record series. :D:D:D still have bob to catch up on from last night.

so very tired. after zumba i'll have my tea, try to keep my eyes open and watch bob then bed for 9pm i think.

Back