Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

i really hate my body so much and the way it reacts. i have lost nowt this week. i have put on 2lbs! so F*cked off! if i don't loose on this diet then what hope is there for me to move on and do something different for the final maintenance!

I look pg :(. Hate it!

Attachments

• image-1734973030.jpg
    image-1734973030.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 50
i really hate my body so much and the way it reacts. i have lost nowt this week. i have put on 2lbs! so F*cked off! if i don't loose on this diet then what hope is there for me to move on and do something different for the final maintenance!
Nikki I really think it's time for a change hun.. Sounds as if your body isn't matched for CD anymore ?

But I do understand how u are feeling right now, x

just need to loose excess from hols 1 stone then i'm moving on.

not stuck to it! had a day off plan. just fed up so decided about pm that i really wanted an options hot choc so i had one and i put my fingers up to my diet plan! starting back tomorrow! 810 full force for weigh in! then i'll need to decide whether to cut my losses and return to ww or struggle on doing cd 810! if i'm not loosing then 810 is just not going to work. however, i'm worried about doing ww that i don't put on even more weight but i'm missing real food and being able to eat out and adapt also fruit etc! what's fruit!?!?!?!?!?

p.s i don't really want to go to a ww meeting as i'd rather do the discovery plan as i have the books but i think i still need a strict weight in. i'm going to have to start my running again that'll help me!

p.s i don't really want to go to a ww meeting as i'd rather do the discovery plan as i have the books but i think i still need a strict weight in. i'm going to have to start my running again that'll help me!
I go to classes each week.. As I need that weekly weigh in still ... Do the discover plan still Nikki, just don't tell your leader as such, u can still point the sat fat and cals using the calculator , save points, earn BOnus points to.
Even tho the pro points is just as good u would be on 29pp a day and u have an extra 49pp for the week...
I'd say go to a class listen to the discussion part then decide, u cam always come back to CD in a couple of months on 810 if you still want to. ???

Have a good think Nikki.. I lost 5.5 lbs last week :)
Ps my diary is now in the members forum x

i'm feeling mega pi$$ed off with CD right now. i want to eat more and enjoy a drink at weekends but i'm finding that if i do i put on weight and then i'm resentful.

Hi Nikki, your diary really rings true for me the last few weeks I did CD it was horrendous. I was battling the whole time trying to stick to it but my heart wasn't in it and I'd had enough! I've switched to WW like Shanny and lost 2lbs this week, I know you want the big losses from CD but if your heart isn't in it and you aren't losing you would be better off switching, Shanny struggled giving up CD didn't you? But now she's happier, and I love WW.

I know you exercise lots too, maybe your body needs more fuel?

been away this weekend so haven't really eaten loads but not had a single cd product which is not like me at all and i dropped a little weight! i'm going to give it another full on effort for the final stone and then move to ww as long term maintenance. it's a made decision.

p.s i've eaten bread too this weekend. i normally avoid it like the plague!

p.p.s

ems and i walked the RFL - 1hr 22 mins. we were not last either! i ended up carrying her a little towards the end as she was so tired. she'd had a bad nights sleep cause she'd had earache then we had to walk about 1 1/2 miles to the start then do the 3 miles then walk back!

been away this weekend so haven't really eaten loads but not had a single cd product which is not like me at all and i dropped a little weight! i'm going to give it another full on effort for the final stone and then move to ww as long term maintenance. it's a made decision.
Nikki please don't do a low plan ? 810/1000 will suit you ?

Good to hear scales dropping :) take this last journey day by day keep off scales to xx

i will. i'm not going on the scales after weigh in and i'm starting tuesday. i'm going to do an 810 week as i am only teaching 2 zumbas this week not participating then next week 1 more 810 if i can then 1000 plan for 2 weeks, 1200 plan for 2 weeks, 1500 plan for 2 weeks then over to ww. so i have an 8 week plan to ww for maintenance.

That sounds like a good plan Nikki!!

ready for 810 tomorrow.

1 - 7 day's 810 100% is first target doing day by day!
2 - loose 3lb minimum!

day 1 810.

plan

1 shake
1 tetra and
1 bar
cottage cheese and salad
chewing gum as necessary to stop me chewing stuff off plan
plenty of water
an early night.

so far....

1 pint of water