Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

That's it mel, so depressed I just want to stay in bed and cry!

Hi Nikki,

Have you talked to your GP? Maybe you could take something to help you for a short time. I'm not a one on medication, but sometimes it has its uses.

Mel

I'm already on stuff mel! Just not feeling well either. Short fuse syndrome at min. Weights getting me down. Done nowt but go up on the scales since I've been weighed and I'm mot being overly bad either.

I'm already on stuff mel! Just not feeling well either. Short fuse syndrome at min. Weights getting me down. Done nowt but go up on the scales since I've been weighed and I'm mot being overly bad either.

Hi Nikki,

The weight could be related to the medication -- have you looked up the possible side effects. Also, if you are on something and it is not helping, then maybe you could try something else.

Did you ever get your body fat ratio done? With all the fitness you do, I'll bet you have a much higher muscle to fat ratio than most women of your weight. And, you are at a healthy weight.

How are your classes going? Are you building up a following? Have your own "groupies", yet? I'll bet you will in no time. Your love of Zuma will be infecticious!

Mel

Last edited:
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so hard!

I knoooooow I'm struggling so much at the moment too :cry: and I don't know why :cry:

well it was an 810 day with a pack of quorn ham thrown in to the mix. the best day i've had for a long time. scales have shot up but it could be the amount i've drank today. been hot and i've tried to glug the water.

i think motivation is the key, mine is still low surf! i'm just plodding along and telling myself no to stuff i want! have to as i've lost it too many times of late as i've given in and said i'll start tomorrow and tomorrow has been the day after etc leading to a few days before i see cdc and then i've lost very little or put on! it's got to stop! i'm miserable, my clothes are tight and i've had to go and buy some shorts today as mine don't fit or are very tight, for me, which i can't stand. i like mine loose and on my hips. actually bought some plain mens long shorts/cargos as tescos ladies selection is very low waisted and short which i hate! got to get my clothes to fit again. within a week they'll feel better and within 2 they'll be amazing! within 4 they're probably too big! just need to do it and not stop!

I need to find some motivation from somewhere, I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment :( again I need to get back into ketosis and I'll be okay, but can't seem to get past day 1. Mum starts tomorrow so hopefully that'll help me, I really need to get my sh!t together and do this!!!

What are we like?

Plan ahead like you used to. Write down what you are having today. If you feel like eating then drink, brush your teeth anything to distract yourself. it's what I'm now trying to do.

Yesterday I had.....

Shake
Bar
Tetra
Cottage cheese and salad
Packet of quorn ham

Not bad!

Good idea I'll do that it got me through a rough patch last time! Here goes:

Breakie
Choc bar

Lunch
Chilli

Tea
Choc shake

Last edited:
Morning Nikki and Sal,

Love the new thread title Nikki.

You two sound just like me... I have struggled since my holiday to my sh^t together and get back on track to losing weight. Then, instead of losing -- after two months of STS -- I put a few pounds on! I am so annoyed at myself. I am going to join WW on Friday, as I need to DO SOMETHING!

Nikki at least you have kept up your fitness... I am getting so wobbly it is disgusting. (Sal, you have your injury and shift work to justify the lower level of activity... what's my excuse?)

@Sal -- What was that device you bought to listen to music whilst you swam laps? I am thinking of getting my DD one. We might even share it.

I hope you both have a good day.

Mel

i've pulled something today. between getting dude out of the car and going into core stability. my ribs are killing. i've taken some strong pain killers and have deep freeze sprayed it! need it to be ok for tonight's zumba! have learnt tequila. loving it!

ems is upstairs in her room complaining about having to scrub her bedroom walls, will she ever learn. she's drawn on it. didn't seem that long ago since she drew on the landing walls. she even drew on her bedroom carpet. black crayon!

dude has bitten 3 kids in the gym creche today and nipped another then came home and he had a fight with emily and he bit her badly so he drew blood! i'm at a loss. have tried the biting back but it's not working. he's going to get banned from creche at this rate! i'm desperate for him to go to his proper nursery FD tuesday and thursday am instead of creche! it will work out cheaper too and the care is better. he doesn't bite at nursery!

p.s i'll have to tape it for youtube so i can share! :)

Not been as good as yesterday. However I've done core, spent time learning a new Zumba dance then did Zumba. Teaching Zumba tonight too. So far,,.,,

Cd shake
Bar
Packet of quorn ham and had a few chinks of cheese.

Surfhunny said:
Good idea I'll do that it got me through a rough patch last time! Here goes:

Breakie
Choc bar

Lunch
Chilli

Tea
Choc shake

Cool. I'm a pig though and would want a bar at night whilst watching tv! :)

just taught zumba. wish i had more people in my class. i love teaching it :)

just having cottage cheese, tuna and salad. going to have 1 more products later. just want a nice glass of wine. mind after zumba tonight i don't feel hungry and am going to have to eat my salad.

Cd shake
Bar
Packet of quorn ham and had a few chunks of cheese.
Cottage cheese salad and bar

Exercise

Core
Zumba. and
Teaching Zumba.

i'm loving the water flavouring :) had it to me jellies but never drank it! beautiful. yum!

been bad today, bad in that i haven't been bothered to eat much. just couldn't be bothered! so far i've had 1 cd tetra and 2l of water, tuna salad. that is it!

must be in k then!

Been to Zumba tonight!!! Feel so much better for it!!! Paulines class is fab really enjoyed it!! It's not massively high impact but I just put a bit of extra effort in, it's more than enough for me for now :) it's made me feel a bit more motivated again. Got delivery of k diet stuff today so I'm ready again I think!!

Back