Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

Morning Nikki, how're you? Have you recovered from the weekend yet? I'm shattered this morning, feel like I did when I first started CD, no energy at all, even struggled with Shred yesterday. Who'd have thought half a day off plan could do that, roll on ketosis!!!!

i've started yet again today. hard, so hard! debating ss+ for a week or 810.

my poor tummy. :( gurgling and churning. on the loooooo loads ow!

a tetra and one bar and a shake. :( only salas left now. dat 2 810 and hungry.

just booked rhodes with the kids for the holiday village. 3 creche sessions for dude, kids club for emily..... drinks, the pool :)

now i have 6 weeks before we fly out. 6 weeks on 810 could be the 17lb i need to get off :) fingers crossed it is.

Hi Nikki,

Rhodes sounds lovely. Why 17 pounds off? You are in good shape.

Mel

MinnieMel said:
Hi Nikki,

Rhodes sounds lovely. Why 17 pounds off? You are in good shape.

Mel

I put on some weight and need it off. Have been struggling since Disney! I've popped the fact that when I come back from holiday that there's only 15 weeks til Xmas. Might help me get back my motivation :)

I'm not in as good a shape as I can be or was. Little bit lardy at the min!

Still hungry. End of day 3! Day 4 tomorrow and I've got double Zumba. Participant and then teaching!

End of day 4. Starving! 2 Zumba sessions done today. Prob burnt about 700 cals easy!

Boo I missed going to Zumba yesterday because of work, hope Pauline doesn't think I've abandoned her class, thats 2 weeks in a row I've missed because of work :(

No she won't. She probably knows what that place is like! She got out of nursing and into research.

Hi Nikki and Sal,

I need to get back into Zumba. I have not gone since I went to Texas in April (hence the 1/2 stone regain). I am back doing aquafit and hope to fix my schedule and make and effort asap.

I hope you two are having a good weekend.

Mel

had almost 5 good days then i had crisps and a few bacardi's last night. did zumba this am, came home and walked the dog then cut the front and back grass to compensate, recon that'll be 450 cals for zumba, 200 for dog walk and 200 for grass cut......just so tired now!

Hey Hun, how're you? I've spent the afternoon at my friends sons 7th birthday party. I was quite restrained and didn't eat as much as I wanted too, not will power but embarrassment really. There were people there that I haven't seen for a year and I was so aware that I'd gained lots of weight since I last saw them. I felt really quite ashamed of myself if I'm honest. I don't like being ashamed to be me :cry:

it's just so flaming hard isn't it sally. weight can go up and down. it's just a way of life. you were restrained. that's great. it's one positive step. i'm well aware that i can't eat as much as i used to and that portions seem to massive these days too.

I'm so frustrated with myself :( I felt like such a failure. No one said anything but I felt uncomfortable! I wish that would be enough to motivate me, but I'm scared it's not :eek: I hope I can stick to my plan this week.

How did WI go today? Xx

lost 2lbs at weigh in! still need to loose more though. i have 5 weeks before i jet off to rhodes! that could be 10lbs, i'm hoping 10lbs! please!

Hi Nikki,

Well done on the loss. It could be 10 pounds by then, for sure. Who did you book your holiday through?

Mel

Off to teach Zumba soon! Have done Zumba already and did half a body pump class, had to leave cause creche was over!

Back