Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

Cool Zumba tonight! Burnt 461 cals during my 45 min class! Love teaching. Prob burnt the same during this am's Zumba too. Going to gave to start wearing my polar watch more often now!

Glad you're enjoying teaching, it makes a huge difference to have an enthusiastic instructor. I didn't make it to Paulines class again last night, I felt rotten and had to get home so Audi woman could ring me. Incidentally she still hasn't.....

posted in your diary about audi woman :) cheer up. she will contact you unless she has lost your number but i would imagine she could get it again if necessary.

Hiya Nikki, just popped in to say sorry I've not been around to support, ive been lurking but not posting because I'm struggling to stay positive about anything at the moment, I've got that much sh!t going on and I don't want to bring other people down with me! Anyway I hope you're okay! X

i'm fine surf. just get that positivity going. ignore the negative, it brings you down!!!!!

my hairdresser has started cd, she's got 5 stone to loose. i think this is helping me to spur on. someone to help lol :D love it!

taught zumba last night, watch... he says 471 cals. had to tone down the class last night cause it was so hot i was sweating and people were red in the face! my trousers were soaked through in the butt and leg area! don't think i've ever sweated so much in my life.

My life is expanding far too fast for my liking!

great things said:
My life is expanding far too fast for my liking!

It's my a$$ that's expanding far too fast for my liking :(

oh surf! get a hold on what you want, not others! do this for you and ignore those negative people.

my life...... quite content doing my little 2 zumbas a week and then introducing zumba gold for my mummy's lot :). then i've had 2 people contact me asking about me doing ZA for kids (zumbatomic). so talked to hubby as iv'e turn one lot down and was going to turn the next lot down too but hubbs said no! so i'm off on training on the 18th august, training is 19th august and then back to normality, or so i thought! anyway last night i get a text from my instructor who is in the process of setting up her own facility and she's asked me if i would be interested in teaching gold at her place! yikes..... it's all getting way too complicated. said yes, but not told hubby yet!

did 2 lots of zumba yesterday. participated in the am and burnt 448 cals off and taught the evening and burnt off 471 cals, so 919 cals extra to what else i've burnt just 'living'! still bobbing along on the 810 but not really being very good at it.

Oh wow Nikki that's fantastic, you're a Zumba superhero!!!

The school thing isn't going to workout with this chap. Left feeling a little uncomfortable. I like to feel slightly uncomfortable but not this much. Think I just want to do my own thing. I'd also have to work 3 hours just to cover childcare costs. Not going to flog myself for it. Just want my own happy little Zumba self. No exercise today :(

I'm not sure what happened there my phone just randomly posted the same post as earlier. Deleted it now, how strange.

been feeling really odd all day. too much coffee maybe then there was a gas smell outside a shop in my local town, the gas board were working on it. it had infultrated the whole shop and made me feel very sick and i felt like my head was going to explode with pressure. i've had 2 cd's today before this and i'd also burnt 480 cals in zumba so i've had my 3rd cd today.... a bar. feeling better now!

My plan is as of tomorrow I'm stopping cd til I'm back from my hols. Struggling so going to cc or ww!

Just bought a food diary app to count cals.

My friend has got My Fitness Pal and swears by it, she's lost 17lbs at a rate of 2lbs a week.

Ooo like :). Can't remember what I'm using though it's quite interesting.

Just looked and it's called shape up.

i've eaten so much today but i've exercised so much too! combat and zumba this am for 710 cals burnt and then dog walked for an hour with ems 150 cals followed by cleaning the house, painting etc etc and then zumba tonight for 400 cals.

1260 cals recorded burn.

p.s i think that my body is going to go bonkers. i just don't think it know's what's going on right now! food, more exercise? WTF!:D

My big girl. We got her uniform on Friday took pics tonight for her grandmas to see. So cute together.

Attachments

• image-953127553.jpg
    image-953127553.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-335401174.jpg
    image-335401174.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 30
Back