Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

Kitchen looks good Nikki!!! I wish I liked running, I really do, but I think I'm so bad at it that there's no pleasure in it for me. :( I still persevere with though. Maybe one day I'll get better at it and be able to run for ages! :D

it's nice to clear you head. it's when i start training that's when i tend to go off running and it becomes something i've just got to go out and do 4 times a week. tomorrow i'll just see how i feel. if i want to do 3 miles i'll do it, if it's 4 ok etc. i'll just take it as i feel. i don't have the pressure of having to do x number of miles. when i get to my peak of training i go out on sunday's for 2 hours of running. i tend to do 12 miles. i get fed up and i get glad when i get to the end of it. it's sad really.

I guess I'm the same with swimming. I love it while I'm not training for anything or not forcing myself to do it to lose weight. My big problem with swimming is the lack of music!!! I've been looking at underwater mp3 players but I'm just not sure, they've got mixed reviews and it's a lot to pay if it's going to be naff.

well hubby brought some pizza bases home as he know's i hate take out pizza. he wanted to make me a nice pizza. the bases were large and i said this to him so he did me a half a pizza. quite greasy but very nice. i added loads of salad and enjoyed my half. there was a point where i would have eaten the full pizza and drank more, had 2 glasses of wine and then i would have had crisps. hubby recons my eating habbits have changed. i'm more careful with what i eat now. it's nice to hear although i know i have a massive hill still to climb on this front. i'm edging round the bottom. i just don't know how many cals were in my pizza. :)

wine probably 350 cals, drink it slowly and enjoyed it. pizza..... 450? just don't know and i can't guess either.

so far today...

cd shake 138 cals
cd bar 175 cals
quorn sarnie. 300 cals
apple 50 cals
flapjack (must get these out of the house quick) 150 cals
hot choc 40 cals (848)
wine 350
pizza 450?

1648 cals eaten today.

2 pints of water
3 cups of coffee
2 dr pepper zero

Been out for my first outside run of the year. My knee's still a bit dodgy so I took it easy. It was spitting a bit but it was fresh, cool and nice. So unfit to what I was. Time to build it back up and swap treadmill for outside. Put my sat nav watch pics on here from my run. Did just under 3 miles (2.90) in 29m & 30s not bad. 368 cals burnt not bad for 30 mins exercise. need to do this 3/4 times a week now on top of my gym. so plan....

monday - swimming with dude, body pump (i'd like to get back to this class for muscle and help to support my knee muscles with the glutes being built up) 300 cals
tuesday - core stability, cycling, treadclimber, cross trainer (not running on the treadmill, when i've built up my outside running again and my knee feels better i'll go running outside again with the running club), zumba 900 cals
wednesday - running outside 3 miles aprox, zumba 800
thursday - running outside, core stability, zumba 900 cals
friday - outside run of 3 miles 350 cals
sat - nowt - housework though :(
sunday - run outside 3 miles. 350 cals

if i do this i should burn..... 3600 cals aprox minimum or 3900 max

Attachments

• image-856745681.jpg
    image-856745681.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1478384376.jpg
    image-1478384376.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Food:-
Cd bar 175 c
Quorn salad 150c

2pts water
3 coffee
1 decaf coffee
1 dr p zero

food continued....

Cd bar 175c
Quorn salad 150c
cd shake 138c
crumpet 100c
cd bar 175c
biscuit (cause i was going to kill my daughter at this point) 80c
hot choc 40c
banana 80
cottage cheese and salad 300
handful of crisps 50 cals
total so far - 1288

exercise for the day - 368 cals

3pts water
3 coffees
2 decaf coffees
1 dr p zero

Last edited:
busy day. decided to finish off the kitchen properly. the halogen lights have been needing to have new bulbs fitted in them for over a year now. so i bought the 6 i needed, 2 in a pack for flaming £4 a pack ouch! i then cleaned the oven, mr muscle worked it for me. then i fitted new oven lights as they went about a year ago too. i then cleaned and sorted out under the sink cleaning cupboard. threw loads of empty stuff out. utility room got a spring clean too. bin is over half full of stuff now :eek: i was ruthless but it just needed doing! was sick of the mess.

Nikki if you ever get bored lol my kitchen cupboards need gutting too ;)

i'll swap you 4 hours of kitchen gutting, to the extreme, to 2 kids!

feel very self conscious today. here on this forum, on this thread. :(

i should qualify this by saying i'm feeling exposed and it's all in my mind.

great things said:
feel very self conscious today. here on this forum, on this thread. :(

i should qualify this by saying i'm feeling exposed and it's all in my mind.

Why Hun? What's bugging you? Has someone said something? Xx

Last edited:
no, i miss my other diary. :( had more visitors :cry: feel all alone here.

so i feel like i'm in a bit of a mood and don't feel like posting at all ever again. i know that i'm being daft but it's how i feel today. :(

Aw hun :( I do understand!! Why don't you re-open your other diary, it'll pop up in peoples subscribed thingy again and pop back in! You have to keep posting on minis. I for one will miss you if you don't!! I've just had a right rant on someone elses Beck thread, I've probably over reacted but I'm feeling a tad sensitive, and I'm not even at PMT time yet :eek:

I've messed up big time today :( more about that in my diary, but no excuses! Back to it now!!

great things said:
888 cals eaten today

50 bazillion cals eaten today :cry:

Don't feel exposed - only just found you hiding over here ;-). I'm not very good at following diaries etc - keep meaning to then getting distracted then keep losing people. hows it going?

i've read and posted back in your diary sally. a binge doesn't matter in the long term. it's whether you choose to continue the binge or the diet. :)

hi setas, glad you found me. i really do feel like my emotions are playing havoc with my head today. it's like i'm over critical of everything. feel on edge about everything and all comments. started at my parent's house. has continued for the rest of the day. my diet is going ok. i wish it were better like the loosing days. just feel stuck a bit, which i suppose is how maintenance is supposed to feel, you basically STS with slight fluctuations.

i've been gutting out my house lately. did the kitchen and started on the junk in the garden. just things of the kids that have been laid around all winter and have seen better days. so i took 3 black bags to the tip today and a metal, canvas seat too. i like having clear outs it helps my head sort itself out.

Thanks Nikki you're right. Despite the binge I think I've made progress in the fact that I ended it a lot sooner than I normally would, most of the cadbury nibbles have gone in the bin (chocolate in my bin is unheard of)!! I've got really bad indigestion now and that serves me right.

I've had a right carry on with bulbs, I went out this afternoon to get one for the bathroom and a halogen spot for the kitchen. They didn't have the bathroom bulb and I got the wrong spot bulb doh. My bro works in Wilkinson so he got me a bathroom bulb. At least I don't have to bath in the dark again tonight lol. The kitchen bulb can wait!

Everyones got the decorating bug, I went down to my friends for a cuppa and ended up in the middle of her decorating chaos, me and FT stayed in the garden lol.

Back