Nikki in ??? IT STOPS NOW!

the fees for yarm are paid monthly over 10 months. still it's £400 a month. then matthew will go too and after the foundation stage the prices go up. :eek: however, there's a discount for 2 - there needs to be lol. :D

i think that we sort of waste some money every month by just buying 'stuff' so we could afford to send both.

there's another private school very close to where we live, about 10mins away, but i went to their open day and i just didn't like it and neither did emily. she loved yarm on their open day and that's about 20 mins down the road on a good day.

Oooooh my abs are killing! Think it's zumba and core. Owey! Even my ribs ache.

Oooph sore abs and ribs :( not nice. Be worth it in the long run though ;) I'm going to go swimming tomorrow morning if I can get my mp3 sorted out and more importantly if I can find my cozzy lol. Good news for me, my leggies are fine today even though I did exactly the same as last week plus 5 mins of x-trainer.

I'm just watching a programme about the Chawners, the fat family that Lorraine Kelly keeps trying to help. It upsets me a bit because they eat all kinds of sh!te and quite rightly are fat, I get fatter by not even eating a smidgeon of what they eat. I get fat by just eating relatively healthy food that normal people would lose weight on. If I ate a whole loaf of bread a day, and family sized bars of choc etc I could accept being fat but I don't so I'm sulking lol.

After I'm going to watch BL, make myself feel better :D

I watched the Lorraine Kelly show each week. They put one of the girl's down. The long haired one. She met someone on the Internet and they really put her down then. Awful family. I'm at the gym tomorrow. I'll be in studio 1 from 9.30 (core) to 11 (10-11 is zumba) dude's in crèche. I'll be leaping around like a nut job in Zumba. :)

They're just so horrible to each other!! :(

food:-

cd bar 174c
cd shake 138c
quorn salad sarnie 350c
tangerine 50c
cottage salad 300c
hot choc x 2 80c
banana 80c
slice of oat bread and pack of quorn (9.30pm as i was hungry) 200c

cals eaten:-1372cals
exercise:- zumba -500c

strange i thought i'd eaten more today than this as i had a hungry day today. i have been very busy though, on the go all day.

Last edited:
food :( been bad...

bar 174c
porridge 148c
biscuit 160c
apple 50c
bread 100c
and more :( had some dorritoes and some biccies too. prob ate 2000 cals today.

632 cals.
exercise core and zumba -600c

Last edited:
Been bad too, had a nice coffee at the gym lol, when I say coffee I mean big Cappuccino lol, ah well I burned it off.

I do like it a lot!! I want zumba clothes!!!! Actually I want to get back to zumba!!! Today is the first time in 9 weeks that I've felt normal again, all because I've done some proper exercise :D :D i'll soon be completely right!!!

Love the zumba top, wish that I would one day be able to wear something like that, but I fear that my years of rapid weight loss and being very overweight means my stretch marks will mean lots of saggy skin. There is going to be no going back for me, tummy tuck it will have to be...lol!

kez, remember i was 22st! i did have a tummy tuck and had 4lbs of excess skin chopped off. i think i need another one. i believe another couple of pounds of excess skin on my tummy alone, then 1lb on each arm and about 1-2lb on each leg. that's 8lb :)

Lol...extreme weight loss! 8lbs overnight and gone forever!

If I ever get to a nice size and maintain then I wouldn't hesitate at having an op. And at this rate I will be needing a boob job too!

I agree I need a boob job.... Nearly said bob job then:D

Mine have gone, breastfeeding, being overweight and loosing weight :(

surf why don't you a couple of zumba tops?

How long until your course now nikki? You'll have to do a minimins zumba convention!

great things said:
surf why don't you a couple of zumba tops?

I'd love some but I'm still too blobby to be squeezing into vest tops. I can't work the sizing out either it seems even with my boobs I've still got to have the hips of a child. Very confusing. My chest is 42" and hips are 43". The only top I'd fit would be a sweat shirt (the last of the 3 size charts) and WHO has 22" hips with a 40" bust!?!? Barbie?? I'll just wait a bit longer :(

Attachments

• image-3742996872.png
    image-3742996872.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2976201941.png
    image-2976201941.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image-2496608877.png
    image-2496608877.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 30
I'd love some but I'm still too blobby to be squeezing into vest tops. I can't work the sizing out either it seems even with my boobs I've still got to have the hips of a child. Very confusing. My chest is 42" and hips are 43". The only top I'd fit would be a sweat shirt (the last of the 3 size charts) and WHO has 22" hips with a 40" bust!?!? Barbie?? I'll just wait a bit longer :(

lol :D i think you're looking at the length! they are smallish sizes :( i order an XL which is supposed to be around a 14/16/18ish. however, i'm a 12/14 and they fit ok, might be a bit on the biggish side but i'd rather have them that way.

why not order an XXL of something from ebay and try it on, it's something to get into too. you might be surprised. i don't think your massive surf.

Back