Nixx's path to skinniness

And now how do I put a ticker thing up?

Well done on the loss Nixx, I think a stone a month is about average on this diet, so that's 3.5lbs a week. If I can lose 3.5lbs a week from now on i'll be well chuffed. If you want a ticker, go to a ticker site such as Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and follow the instructions, then post the BBcode into your signature in user CP. (I think)

Keeps saying "invalid file" :sigh: I'll keep trying.

Done that - here goes

Woohoo! thanks sonya!

Hi Nixx
Thought id come and say hi , from one lipotrimmer to the next !!

You have done really well with ur lose already , you will be in ur new bikini for your holiday before you know it !!

All the best and feel free to say hi !

Hi Sam, and thanks. Wow look at how much you've lost! I can't wait til I have less than a stone to go like you. Roll on July!

Its been hard thou , bbut really worth it . on another attempt to stick 100% to it for a few days , im off to centre parks on friday so i'll be breaking again whilst away .
I only have one word of advice ... dont be tempted ! you will do well and not be hungry as long as you are good x

I will second that, Natayou is living proof that if you dont cheat you will lose the weight, she has only been on it about 12 weeks and has lost over 6 stone, if I had stuck to it religously I could have done just as well.

No better place to start again thou mate than now ! nat has done fab and you can now catch her up .... no problem !!!!

6 stones in 12 weeks!!?????? omg!

I haven't cheated once either... and I blimmin well wont now. That's truly inspiring. Off for some more water lol.

NOT HAPPY!

I only lost 3 again this week - what am I doing wrong?!! Drinking 5 litres of water, having my 3 shakes, and nothing more.

My period is 3 days late - nothing unusual - is it something to do with me being premenstrual?

There you go if its TOTM then you will usually have a smaller weight loss.
3lbs is good though so dont let it get you down. You have done really well so keep on the way you are and you will be fine.

Thanks for replying Sonya, and I know you're right :rolleyes: !

You do so well motivating everyone on here while you've so much crap going on in your life too, so thankyou again, and well done for that.

Here we go - week 5 - and I know its working, and I look so much better (if I do say so myself!)

:thankyou:

Hi Nixx, I lost 8lbs in the first week and 5 in the second too. I fully expect the loss to drop off now to between 3 and 4lbs a week as that's average for this diet.

If you're feeling down about it, go and weigh out 3lbs of rice or flour from your cupboard and see how heavy it feels. Don't forget, in the first 2 weeks, alot of your loss will be stored water and glycogen. Your fat losses were probably about 3lbs too but you were losing the weight in other things too. Now your water and glycogen stores have gone, what you're seeing is true fat loss so 3lbs is amazing.

Keep at it

Niki

Back