No more excuses

snowwhite85 said:
Oh, and a 250ml glass of dry white split between 5 glasses of diet lemonade ;) 8.5 syns.

Oh I need to order some of the little wines in. I love a glass of wine every now and again..... Runs off to add to Asda list lol x

Ha ha. I bought a cheap full size bottle from aldi and measured out the 250 :- Will last me 3 separate nights now ;) and still only £3. Love a bargain :D

Well just got weighed and 1.5 lbs on :( Not a happy bunny but not going to be disheartened. Had three days off plan last week and one this week so is probably just catching up with me. Back into the 10s I go ;)

Ta Hun. It's a bit of a letdown but I did choose to put the food in my mouth ;) Upping the body magic this week with a swim on Saturday :-D

snowwhite85 said:
Ta Hun. It's a bit of a letdown but I did choose to put the food in my mouth ;) Upping the body magic this week with a swim on Saturday :-D

Good for you :) we will get there x

Awww, thanks Chelle :) I know you're right, it's just a bummer stepping on the scales :( Ho hum, just crack on with it I guess :) Thanks for the support :D

So here's today's food diary

Green day

Magic porridge (hexb)
2 clementines
Cheese leek and ham pasta in sauce (1 syn)
Blueberries
Pack of buttons (8.5 syns)
Carrots, sweetcorn, peas and green beans with pasta, baked beans and bacon

Hexa was milk used in coffee and pasta @ lunch

New method: weekly syns so.....9.5 out of 105

snowwhite85 said:
So here's today's food diary

Green day

Magic porridge (hexb)
2 clementines
Cheese leek and ham pasta in sauce (1 syn)
Blueberries
Pack of buttons (8.5 syns)
Carrots, sweetcorn, peas and green beans with pasta, baked beans and bacon

Hexa was milk used in coffee and pasta @ lunch

New method: weekly syns so.....9.5 out of 105

Mmmm your dinner sounds gorgeous :) and wow that sounds high for the buttons lol. Although I am currently toying with munching a frozen mars bar for 13 lol x

spuddridge said:
Me too lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hubby brought garlic baguettes home tonight. Didn't have any cause I knew it was one of those days where I'd eat the full baguette. X

Did you have the frozen mars bar? I have one in my sweety drawer so might cut it in half and freeze it :) 6.5 syns well spent methinks :) Well done resisting garlic bread too! I think we all get days when we could eat the whole thing, mine are called every ;)

snowwhite85 said:
Did you have the frozen mars bar? I have one in my sweety drawer so might cut it in half and freeze it :) 6.5 syns well spent methinks :) Well done resisting garlic bread too! I think we all get days when we could eat the whole thing, mine are called every ;)

Well I went to get me and hubby one as there was two in the freezer and he'd already bloody eaten them lol. So I had another yoghurt and hen went to bed l. LMAO yeah every is apt when it comes to garlic bread. Has to be my favourite thing I could happily eat it just dipped into sweet chilli sauce and have been known to lol. I love it *dribble* lol. Mom good idea about cutting it up, that could be fab, might have to go get me some more and do that too. Have you tried the choc Philly? That's lush too x

Haven't done a big shop yet so haven't tried the chocolate Philly. Might get some on big shop but to be honest I have so much chocolate still left from Christmas I really don't need more sweet stuff lol. Hence my sweety drawer ;) mars bars are nice chopped into thin 1-2 mm slices then frozen too. Somehow tastier :) Might be the larger surface area? I suppose your OH eating the mars bars means you couldn't, so it's maybe a good thing ;)

snowwhite85 said:
Haven't done a big shop yet so haven't tried the chocolate Philly. Might get some on big shop but to be honest I have so much chocolate still left from Christmas I really don't need more sweet stuff lol. Hence my sweety drawer ;) mars bars are nice chopped into thin 1-2 mm slices then frozen too. Somehow tastier :) Might be the larger surface area? I suppose your OH eating the mars bars means you couldn't, so it's maybe a good thing ;)

Ha you and me both actually but I daren't actually start on that for fear of never stopping.... The kids got so much and it's quite scary that Easter will soon be here to top it up too lol

Back