No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Ok, it turned up at 7.30pm! So I am all ready to go - looks rather yummy and as long as I stay within restricted calories I can add fruit and veg to meals too. And 1/2 pint skimmed milk a day (for my coffee!!) excited now - off to weigh and measure, tomorrow is the start of a new journey for me..... (Just wish I could hide away from the world while I did it and then get the "Ta Dah" moment...!) :)

Yay!! Already to go then!! Have to let us know if they taste as nice as they look, good luck with the 1st day :) xx

Ooh post a pic of how they look!

good luck xxx

Hi Moideux!! Congrats on the amazing weight loss, not heard of the Eurodiet another one to research lol. Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, stay positive :) xx
Thanks Izzy :) Weigh-in went well, according to clinic I'm down 4 1/2lbs and according to my scales 6lbs, but either way delighted. Total lost 4 1/2 stone. What sort of plan are you following and how are you finding it. Thanks again for support :)

Wow...4 1/2 st, thats a great achievement, well done!!:) I'm doing the WW points system at home with my daughter, she has 3 stone to lose I have 6 to lose, maybe more I'm going to see how I feel when I get there!! lol....only my 2nd day and very focused, just trying to busy and out of the kitchen. Inbetween jobs at the mo so trying to stay busy till i start the new job in a few weeks!! Doing well at the moment, frightened myself to death as got my daughter to take pics of me in my undies and it was not a pretty sight!!:eek: was the kick up the back side I needed to really get on with it!! Well done again....we will get there!! xx

Thanks Izzy :) Weigh-in went well, according to clinic I'm down 4 1/2lbs and according to my scales 6lbs, but either way delighted. Total lost 4 1/2 stone. What sort of plan are you following and how are you finding it. Thanks again for support :)

Wow great loss!... Keep going and keep us all informed of how your getting on..xxx

Well done Mary on your 1st day hope today is going well for you too? Meals dont sound too bad and always a bonus if they're edible, some of these ready meals are awful!!

MissMiff, when do you weigh in? Mines on Weds.....your weight losses have been amazing :)

Moideux, How's it going? Had a quick look at the eurodiet site is it like the Cambridge diet? Hope your days going well?!!

Have a good friday ladies xxx

Yay!! Already to go then!! Have to let us know if they taste as nice as they look, good luck with the 1st day :) xx

Have taken a pic of every meal so far - how sad am I?! Will add a few onto here when I get home this evening if I can work out how!

Also trying to work out how on earth to get a ticker on here. My first attempt is about to follow....!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

mary your not sad at all

marypoppins come and join our team 50

Thanks, I weigh in on a Thursday morning!... I get so excited of a Wednesday night that I haven't managed a good sleep on a Weds night in 15 weeks!.. ( but it's worth it) xxxxx

on wemitts 50 team come and join

I just thought that I would do one update here and make a thread elsewhere as I don't want to hijack the thread! :D

I bought the scales online in the end as they have a higher capacity, I got weighed and I was a lot heavier than I thought I was. Actually to be honest 5st over the heaviest I thought I could be, I was absolutely heartbroken that I am just able to talk.

I have had enough of being held back by my weight, no more I just want to lose to gain!

Jo x

I just thought that I would do one update here and make a thread elsewhere as I don't want to hijack the thread! :D

I bought the scales online in the end as they have a higher capacity, I got weighed and I was a lot heavier than I thought I was. Actually to be honest 5st over the heaviest I thought I could be, I was absolutely heartbroken that I am just able to talk.

I have had enough of being held back by my weight, no more I just want to lose to gain!

Jo x

I felt the same.. But today is a new you!.. It'll be ok, you're in the right place..

onwards and downwards Jo xx

Thanks missmiff! As you say it is all down from here! :)

Jo x

Back