No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Law Ram said:
Hey
I would like to join if that is ok?

Of course it is! I was just about to reply to your Introductions thread, because I saw some right misery had sent a useless response to you about it being dead on here - how rude!! Then I saw you'd found the WEMITTs - this is most definitely the place for motivation and support! So welcome!! :) xx

Can I join please! :) I need to lose 9 s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi cause you can your more than welcome love

Thanks Chezz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :)
I start properly tomorrow but with a naughty day on Thursday (Its my birthday and well you cant say no to a meal out :p)

I need to get weighed properly, so thinking maybe going to boots or somewhere to get a proper measurement

hi law ram i weigh at home on a friday but i do use boots once a month and put the ticket on my fridge i call them my proud tickets lolol watching the pounds go down saying that none gone anywhere this month stayed the same i would do a thread on this page people will help you along on your journey x x

Yay I finally got my 3 stone award. I really am meaning it this time:)

Hello how are you all? I've been on this forum a while and had no idea this thread was here!! I have 9st 4 to lose but have just lost 7lbs so now I have 8st 11lbs yay!!!

Loving this thread.

Especially as I really do mean it this time round.

I still have about 5-6 stone to lose. . but the target seems that much better now having already lost 9 stone 3...

Good luck to all. . and we really do mean it don't we lol

X

we are going to to it this time im not lettiing go i might fall off but i get back up and start again x

I am joining this thread because I need all the support I can get and I can identify with all the stories I am weighing myself on a Thursday. I have 4 stone to lose. I have been getting down not dticking to a diet and the only way is up. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have 4 stone to lose and have joined this thread because I can identify with the stories and need support. I have been feeling down for overeating and the only way now is up. Will post weightloss (hopefully) on a Thursday.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

masiebad do a thread on main bird hun as well and wow 5lbs is a great loss x x x

at the top of main page says start new thread double click put your subject and your started love good luck hun its on the main wemitts page

Back