No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow out for lunch today and tempted to have a high calorie option - this is my downfall.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You have you summon up every inch of will power you have .

You can Do it. .you're only cheating yourself at the end of the day

Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys! Nice to see a lot of weightloss and motivation, they both go hand in hand after all ! What's the full meaning of WeMitts please :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to say lost 3lbs today quite surprised.. MissMiff is correct in saying you only cheat yourself not sticking to diet. Calorie counting is best for me.

Xtracute1 said:
Hi guys! Nice to see a lot of weightloss and motivation, they both go hand in hand after all ! What's the full meaning of WeMitts please :)

It just stands for We Mean It This Time. :) xx

Haha! That's nice! We sure do mean it this time and always! Thanks!

hello all!
very new to this sight..new to chat forums in general.....however not new to dieting! I need all the help I can get with 10 st to loose :-( . Hoping to be welcomed into your lovely group for some support..This time im gonna crack this and prove myself wrong..Thought this group sounds ideal for me.x

I have lost my way this past week but with the support of this site I will get it back.

glad i found you guys.

It's only day 2 of my new 'diet' and finding it easy so far - but then the first few weeks generally are. Hoping this time I will MAINTAIN my new body

hi buffy welcome to the site x x x

Hi Guys, may I join your thread, just come back after losing 4.5stone and putting 3.5stone back on. need to get head in gear. xx

As from today I am being a true WeMitt I have been playing with my weight the past month and feel I have let the group and myself down. I weigh today 14 stone and even if it takes 1/2lb a week I am going to get there. I will be logging in to give support and hopefully hear from others feeling the same as I do.

Good morning guys
I have a lot of weight to lose and I am not going to well at the moment. I joined a slimming group but work stops me from keeping up with classes and more money down the drain. I weigh 18st+ and have to be about 8st ( according to the doctor and hospital ) but I am scared to see the bones sticking out the way they did when I was 9st. I would love to be 10st! My happy weight. I am not going to follow a diet anymore just try and eat healthy and make better choices. I gave up smoking yesterday so am allowing myself the odd indulgence if it is called for. But in moderation :) As for exercise well I work in the community so do walk quite a bit but could do more. One step at a time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Tiger Lily and welcome, I'm sure lots of people will be along soon to wish you well.

Why not start up a diary of your own underneath where you posted here?

And don't worry about the 8 stone thing, go for a weight target that you feel comfortable with :)

You're doing it for you :) Anything off is a good thing - like the poster above says, stick to what you feel comfortbale with!

Hi everyone! I've been recommended to come check you out by TracyGWills (Sorry, no idea how to link to other members in text).
I'm Lianne, and I'm starting again almost from scratch. I did Weighwatchers and lost and gained 31lb over the space of 2 years (first leader was fantastic, second one.. I just didn't gel with at all)..

I'm not sure exactly how much I want to lose. According to the Doctor at my height I should be 9-10 stone, but I'd be perfectly happy with 11-12 (lets be honest, at my weight today 15 looks awesome right now!)

Looking forward to getting to meet all of you and share in some amazing journeys with you all.

tweeandbiscuits said:
Hi everyone! I've been recommended to come check you out by TracyGWills (Sorry, no idea how to link to other members in text).
I'm Lianne, and I'm starting again almost from scratch. I did Weighwatchers and lost and gained 31lb over the space of 2 years (first leader was fantastic, second one.. I just didn't gel with at all)..

I'm not sure exactly how much I want to lose. According to the Doctor at my height I should be 9-10 stone, but I'd be perfectly happy with 11-12 (lets be honest, at my weight today 15 looks awesome right now!)

Looking forward to getting to meet all of you and share in some amazing journeys with you all.

Hello!! So glad you came to join our merry band! Are you going to start a diary on here? :) xx

Back