No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Hello - I thought id jump in and introduce myself. Im jen and have lots and lots to lose thanks to having two (beautiful) kiddies very close together and eating EVERYTHING in sight!

I am starting to lose weight by breaking it down into little bite size goals but would ultimatly love to be back to my pre baby weight of 9stone 10lbs.......wow that means shedding nearly half my body weight!

Ok - hope to see you around :)

Add me to the list because I REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME!!! sorry for shouting. Just giving myself a kick up the (fat) backside lol

what are you going to be doing hon? are you following a specific plan, calorie counting, going more healthy?

abz xx

I'm doing WW at home. There aren't classes where I live and I have all the stuff including recently much needed motivation. This forum really helps. Looks like you've lost loads! well done. x

thanks :) although i have come to a standstill for the timebeing. working on it though :)

glad you are finding minis helpful :D

abz xx

hello
:sign0144:

I have 9 1/2 stone to lose.I Just found this thread.

Hi there and welcome. It can be done 1lb at a time. The best quote I read was ''in a years time you will be glad you started today'' I started 5 weeks ago and have lost 11lb I have several stones to lose and am glad I've made a good start. Good luck with yours xx

Hey all, when i first entered this site tonight it seemed like you HAVE to be on a specific diet??? Is this the case???

I cant follow a diet plan, i just am going to eat smaller portions, lots of fruit and water, and eat sensible foods.

ahhhhh let me know xxx

thanks a bunch, sortve freaked out there as this is the first proper forum ive found for the UK, seemingly the best forum ive seen for weightloss yet.

hello :) it IS the best weight loss forum in the UK :D

you can do whatever plan you want, whether that's your own or a structured one. i started off doing my own but then on exploring the site i found different things that i wanted to try and support from all areas.

whatever you want to do, welcome and good luck :D

abz xx

Newbie Wemitt on board...and I really, really, really mean it this time. X x x

Thank you...x x

Hello WeMitts.

I am a fairly newbie and have discovered this board. I really really mean it this time.

Loads to loose. Loads of support to give and receive. Hello to all and looking forward to chatting to you all
x

Good luck Kayla. You can do it. Boo x x

Back