No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

You are SO funny abz. So refreshing to read your posts x

Well done Gem.

Abz - which day do you see your CDC?

Hi Karen, nice to meet a fellow WEMITT. So how are you coping with SW? I'm doing my own thing, roughly based on a very old version of WW.

at the moment i'm fine on it. i find it relatively easy to follow and am recognising what to do if i'm craving bad food.

have been using minimins SW forum since april and love it - has helped me stay on track 100%.

you're doing brillantly considering you don't attend a class. keep it up :)

Karen - I'm pretty good at the dieting theory, and actually reducing the weight.

My problem is I have always considered it a short term fix, instead of thinking that it is a life-style change. I seem to be looking at it a bit different this time, which in turn is making me feel more positive about what I'm doing.

I still have the occasional battle with myself, but generally end up making the right food choice.

Hi I'm 43 and started LT 4 days ago, weighing in at 17stone with a bmi of 45.
I need to do this as I can no longer continue on the road I ve been on for the last god nos how many years.
Quite surprised how easy it has been so far, so I will need all the support you can offer, will hope to be on most days.
Good luck to each and everyone, together we CAN DO IT......

Hi I'm 43 and started LT 4 days ago, weighing in at 17stone with a bmi of 45.
I need to do this as I can no longer continue on the road I ve been on for the last god nos how many years.
Quite surprised how easy it has been so far, so I will need all the support you can offer, will hope to be on most days.
Good luck to each and everyone, together we CAN DO IT......

Sounds like you are really determined. Good luck, I'm sure you can do it:)

Just wanting to introduce myself.

Hi there. 27 year old female, 5'9" and 211lbs (15 stone, 1lb, if I did the conversion right). My goal weight is 145-150lb range which means I have a daunting 61-66lbs to lose ( :sigh: ). I have increased my walking amount with my puppy and I am walking faster and more often when I am on my own (versus taking the metro). Taking it slow as I am not an exercise fan, yet. I am using Food Focus to assist me in my calorie counting. Today is day #4 and I am feeling inspired and excited. Looking forward to my weigh-in on the 8th.

Hello WeMITTs!

I am an american citizen but I have been living in Denmark for quite some years. My husband is danish :)

ooh, another one to join the club. you might want to look up danish_kacey who recently joined us too :) she's american, with a danish hubby living in denmark. i'm marrying a danish chap next year and we're currently living in england :)

abz xx

Are you and your hubby going to live in Denmark or in England as your permanent residence? Very neat about danish_kacey :)

hi janey. welcome and good luck :) what plan are you following to get to the size you want to be?

abz xx

Back