No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Hello all

Another WeMITT newbie here too, and doing the same as Spurs and Chez - good luck everyone! :)

Last edited:
I love MFP, my husband checks it daily to make sure i keep on track when he remembers! it's so easy to use too. I just need to make sure i do it every day. You can call me Gem :) x

good luck ladyfelsham we can do it x

we will get rid off these little chunkie pockets we have lolol a long journey but worth while xx

So excited..I know this is it x

miss miff see you are half way there your in the right mind to do it your going do great

have a good day chezz xx

Thank you Chez... another weigh in day tomorrow... heres hoping i can add to the 30lb weight loss that Ive already lost!.. xx

Good luck to you too xxxx

thanks hope you had a good loss you total rock your doing fab x

I'm so chuffed I can't stop crying!..... This weeks loss is 12lb... So that's 42lb in just under 5 weeks!

if Paul McKenna and his magical hypnotic gastric band, were here now, I'd snog his face off....xxxxx

Hi

I'm new but, like you, am determined this time. I'm trying calorie counting and exercising first to see if I can do it without a club. Although, after reading your incredible success Jane I might have a listen to my Paul Mckenna CD again :). I tried to buy a sports bra in M&S on Saturday but they don't sell them in my size - too fat to exercise????

Cheers
Rachael

hi susie i buy on auctions now as i think im not going to be him them long before out off them fingers crossed i do though love evans jeans so i do buy them brand new xx

Hi

I'm new but, like you, am determined this time. I'm trying calorie counting and exercising first to see if I can do it without a club. Although, after reading your incredible success Jane I might have a listen to my Paul Mckenna CD again :). I tried to buy a sports bra in M&S on Saturday but they don't sell them in my size - too fat to exercise????

Cheers
Rachael

Tape the bleeders up!..lol.. Exercise has been a major part of my losses... Don't give up just cos markseys think it's just skinny pins who like to run about..lol.

Jane xxxx

i got a lovely sports bra from our local market and half the price of the high street shop and my boogie-girl boobs stay where they should lololol

I think this is the place to me, I'm an expert in 'meaning it this time' only this time I really do (honestly!!)

Rachael - I bought a sports bra which holds my H cups in from Bravissimo, try there if you haven't found one.

Hi all! I have a lot of weight to lose, at least 10stone! It's been a slow progress so far, have lost 1 stone 11 in almost 6 months. Have just starting walking for 30 mins per day in the hope this will speed things up! Hope everyone is well x

hi phoniex

welcome all the support you need is here love do notv worry how long it takes to come off when it does least you know its off for good xx

Back