No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Hi Chezz, thanks for the welcome, okay I will make a new thread with the same post in, can't wait to get started! :)

Hi ladies, I'm feeling very low tonight and fed up with myself. The last few years have been a real struggle for me both personally and weight wise, hence the putting on so much weight, with stress.

I've had a quick look through your section of the forum, I have to say that you girls inspire me the most, you seem really supportive and determined, so could I join in too please?

I have 4st to lose, that is a lot to me as I used to weigh just 9st, however I'd be happy if I ended up weighing 10 and the last stone can be an option. I weigh 14 stone at present. I hate myself. I'm feeling a bit upset tonight and in desperate need of support and guidance. Feel a little bit lost and don't know where to turn.
I've had so my starts and restarts over the years that I am sick of it. And I most definitely MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!

I really am very impressed with your determination and friendly attitudes, you seem like a lovely group so I'd be pleased to join please. Thank you.

Hiya, reading your post made me a little upset, as I hate the thoughts of someone beating themselves up over their weight. 14 stone is not morbidly obese. Try to relax and love yourself a little, stay positive and enjoy a healthy attitude towards food xx

Hiya, reading your post made me a little upset, as I hate the thoughts of someone beating themselves up over their weight. 14 stone is not morbidly obese. Try to relax and love yourself a little, stay positive and enjoy a healthy attitude towards food xx
Aw sorry to have upset you GlitterMonkey, I'm sometimes a little hard on myself but I'm feeling a lot better now and have lost 2lbs this week. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, I do appreciate it. I think this is the place to be for support and guidance.
Sending a hug x

Aw sorry to have upset you GlitterMonkey, I'm sometimes a little hard on myself but I'm feeling a lot better now and have lost 2lbs this week. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, I do appreciate it. I think this is the place to be for support and guidance.
Sending a hug x

Thanks little historian....Studying history myself I love it! Well done on your 2lb loss that's fantastic! Yey happy dance!

Welcome lovely, you are more than welcome to join us. Come and play in the forum and start up your own diary if you want :) x

Thanks little historian....Studying history myself I love it! Well done on your 2lb loss that's fantastic! Yey happy dance!
What part of history are you studying? Bet it's fascinating, I just love it. Are you studying for a future job? X

Hi guys

a lot to loose here!

From my current weight to my goal is almost 14st!! That is so scary!
Any advise or help greatly received.

Hi Kelly

Welcome to WEMITTS! Why not start up a diary of your own (in the threads below this one) and then loads of people will come by with help, support and a hug when you need it :)

Susie x

Hi everyone, I've got lots to lose and a long way to go but least I am now on the right path. I am doing the Slimming world diet and I really am enjoying it. So any help or advice would be greatly received, thank you.

Hi everyone, I've got lots to lose and a long way to go but least I am now on the right path. I am doing the Slimming world diet and I really am enjoying it. So any help or advice would be greatly received, thank you.

Good luck!! I heard lots of good about SW my sister lost her baby weight with that!

Hello all,

Tentatively raising my hand joining this thread, I joined the forums before but wasn't in the main mind frame to lose weight.

Anyway thank you for this forum, everyone seems really lovely and friendly! :)

lostinarnia xx

Hi everyone and welcome!

Why not start your own diaries (if you would like to) and then you'll have lots of people coming by to wish you luck and offer advice and support :) - oh i see some of you have already :D

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
Just read through some posts and you are all so supportive...its lovely to read!
I'm a restarter and I really mean it this time :)

Hey I've been missing a few weeks as been too busy to get online but I thought I'd pop in to say hello and see how everyone is getting along?

I have even keeping up to date with my exercise and I manage to do half an hour barbell a day and I just bought myself a Wii U console so I got the new Wii Fit U and I'm dancing and hula hooping away on it for an hour a day! I can see a marked difference in my body shape and other people are commenting too so I'm feeling very motivated at the moment.

How are all my fellow WEMITTers doing? X

Back