no wayy surly?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 19 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I had a small blip lastnight, friend came round and we had a kebab, i only ate half of it, and felt terrible afterwards.... (serves my right) WAS doing ss... urghh

anyway weighed this morning and ive gained 6 pounds?

i am so gutted.. just makes me worry now when we DO introduce food? everybody's body is different.. just goes to show mine will gain the weight quicker than its lost...

i am soooo p'd offff

but back on track today and i will never cheat again... feel terrible and i could cry 6 pounds? :cry:

sorry to rant..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dont beat your self up about it chic - look how well you've done already!! Why dont you do some excersize to counter balence it?

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    1g of carb holds four times its weight in water - hence the gain.

Learn from it, move on and forget about it.

I had one tablespoon of cheesecake at a Wedding - gained 8lbs - it took me over a week to get rid of it - I won't be doing that again in a hurry, I can tell you!

5. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Does the rapid gain ease off after SS? Im just worried about eating "Normal Food" Now :sigh:

6. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

All it is is your glycogen filling up, if you ss 100% it will come off really quickly, as for when you start introducing food the key is to move up the plans correctly so your glycogen refills slowly along the way so you dont have the initial weight gain like you do with going from ss to eating full meals that normally aare carb laden.

julesrush
    cdc norwich

7. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    So after my SS and i go to AAMW i should still loose? not pile it back on?

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    the only thing carb was the pitta bread and the little bit of salad there was..... the kebab was lamb... thats protein? urghhhhh my tummy is growling now..

off to get a shake... and thats all im doing now for ever!! weigh in is on wednesday hope it goes by then... i could batter myself!!

my mum will when she finds out..

9. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I was on 790 for that Wedding!! Not SS!

10. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh Bl**dy great! Im going to have to eat like a WAG for the rest of my life!!:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.