no wayy surly?

amethyst

Banned
I had a small blip lastnight, friend came round and we had a kebab, i only ate half of it, and felt terrible afterwards.... (serves my right) WAS doing ss... urghh

anyway weighed this morning and ive gained 6 pounds?

i am so gutted.. just makes me worry now when we DO introduce food? everybody's body is different.. just goes to show mine will gain the weight quicker than its lost...

i am soooo p'd offff

but back on track today and i will never cheat again... feel terrible and i could cry 6 pounds? :cry:

sorry to rant..

Dont beat your self up about it chic - look how well you've done already!! Why dont you do some excersize to counter balence it?

1g of carb holds four times its weight in water - hence the gain.

Learn from it, move on and forget about it.

I had one tablespoon of cheesecake at a Wedding - gained 8lbs - it took me over a week to get rid of it - I won't be doing that again in a hurry, I can tell you!

Does the rapid gain ease off after SS? Im just worried about eating "Normal Food" Now :sigh:

All it is is your glycogen filling up, if you ss 100% it will come off really quickly, as for when you start introducing food the key is to move up the plans correctly so your glycogen refills slowly along the way so you dont have the initial weight gain like you do with going from ss to eating full meals that normally aare carb laden.

julesrush
cdc norwich

So after my SS and i go to AAMW i should still loose? not pile it back on?

the only thing carb was the pitta bread and the little bit of salad there was..... the kebab was lamb... thats protein? urghhhhh my tummy is growling now..

off to get a shake... and thats all im doing now for ever!! weigh in is on wednesday hope it goes by then... i could batter myself!!

my mum will when she finds out..

Oh Bl**dy great! Im going to have to eat like a WAG for the rest of my life!!:D:D

Back