Nomes diaries

Hi Nomes, do you have any kind of sauce on your pasta? I'm stuck for ideas apart from pasata or l/cow mixed with skimmed milk. x

So fell off the wagon spectacularly today- Starbucks for lunch and Indian for dinner. I'm just glad it's a new day tomorrow x

Awwww Hun don't worry Like you say it's a new day tomorrow xx

Nomes said:
Yip- do you think I earned any activity points by backflipping off the wagon? ;)

LOL! Brilliant!

Nomes said:
Awake ALL night feeling unwell after Indian so def back on track today.

Breakfast- fruit

Oh no :( yummy ache?? Curry does that to me sometimes.... Hope you feel better for the weekend xx

Thanks- I'm out shooting today so might pro point today and simply fill tomorrow. In the pp changes? Thread this option is suggested as a possible change so I'm interested in the practicality of it.

I LOVE simply filling but it's not the most practical when out and about all day. Not eating choc or sweets or crisps today!

I don't see the problem with swapping the days or using a combination? I don't think I'm eating any more than I used to on PP - in fact, I eat less I would say as I'm not snacking as much.

Enjoy your shooting (do you means guns or camera??!) I'm going for a run in a bit with some friends. I've tried to get out of it cos I have a headache - but my mates not having none of it! She reckons the fresh air will help.... We'll see! Haha! xxx

Ah Nomes are you feeling ok?

I think if we are allowed to mix days in the near future that will give more leeway for eating out etc. Simply Filling is great for day to day living but if you are away or out all day and unable to prepare you're screwed and feel like you've mucked up completely. At least if we can swap plans occaisionally it is more likely to keep you on track.

I'm going to Manchester to see a friend in a couple of weeks. I want to keep on track as best I can but know I won't be able to control what I eat. She does Ww too so that helps a bit but If I do a couple of days pointing I think I'm more likely to make better choices than go 'Oh Sod it' and have a big blow out! Does that make sense?

Hope you have a good day shooting whatever it is you are shooting. X

It's easier that's for sure! Doing a Chinese buffet so sticking to meat drained out of sauce and little amounts of rice and noodles. X

Nomes said:
Oh and shooting targets lol

Haha! Just wanted to be sure ;)

Enjoy your buffet! Mmmmmm! xxx

Becktoria79 said:
Mets, enjoy the run! I'm gonna attempt the gym! Far too much activity for a Saturday! X

I'm so glad I went! Felt tons better and full of energy. Off to a fireworks display tonight and might have a cheeky mulled wine :) xxx

We had family round and I made mulled cider! Absolutely yummy!

I'm glad I went to gym too. Gonna try and get to a zumba or pilates class tomorrow!

Hope you enjoyed the fireworks!
Xx

It did and it didn't! Went to buffet and ate 29pp worth. Christmas shopping all day then went home and had 12pp of snacks. I know that's not the end of the world and that I'm sure I earned activity points (3pp) so that's ok.

I know this is ranting and noone may read but looking back on last night I would have eaten a takeaway if hubby had ordered one and I did intend on drinking a whole bottle of red but couldn't drink more than one glass.

I also brought sweets to bed but fell asleep after two chocs so am typing this now with the smell of choc in my nostrils!!!

BUT- a new day is here so back to simply filling.

Weeklies used- 12/28

Breakfast- all bran and skimmed milk

Lunch- pasta and bacon mix

Dinner- tba

Snacks- family meet up at 4pm so a slice of homemade banana bread 4pp
Fruit

Weeklies now- 16/28

Weigh in on Wednesday.

Back