Nomes diaries

Glad you made up!

Similar situation he re- Sunday dinner. He wants one, I'm not bothered mainly because it will mean going over my weekly points allowance, I have been to gym a lot so could prob afford it or take today as a pp day maybe? Not sure what will happen.

Well done on 5 days on track! Youre deffo back on it! Enjoy your day. Xx

Mum made me mine!! Roast chicken and boiled potatoes- send him to a restaurant lol!!

I sneaky wi this morning and it looked like 3 on from yesterday morning- it must be from the salt in the Chinese!

I'm not worried tho- it all shifts at some stage :)

Breakfast- all bran and skimmed milk

Lunch- roast chicken, carrots and boiled potato

Dinner- sweet potato chips

2 Smarties treat size- 4pp
Walkers- 4pp

Weeklies left- 15. Weigh in on Wednesday x

Last edited:
Yeah don't pay attention to those scales... I'm sure it's just the Chinese food. Xxx

I'm thinking of trying the day about thing to suit my days! It seems easier to track when I'm in school then simply fill at the weekend- I'm not very organised but in a lot of pain recently so that may be affecting things x

Oh no, why are you in pain hun? Big hugs xxxx

I have prolapsed discs and have been having pain in hips and knees. Thought it was pain from back but it's not settling. Doc appointment on Wednesday. 1.5lbs on this week but leader reckons its fluid around joints. :(

Aw sweetheart :( really feel for you. I hope you get better soon. 1.5 on isn't so bad in the gran scheme of things - you need to look after yourself, which is more important. You can get that 1.5 off easily xxxx

Mets is right, put your health first and do what you can. Organisation is hard at the best of times but never mind when you aren't feeling good. Hope you feel ok soon. Xx

You poor thing, hope your doc gets you sorted out x

Thanks ladies- tracking today and it's going ok- 16pp left for dinner. Doctors first thing in the morning so hope I'll get sorted x

Back from docs- inflammation in my hips causing pain and hopefully weight gain lol. On tramadol and voltarol for a few days - and hope to stay on track.

Going to try a simply filling day tomorrow x

Becktoria79 said:
That doesn't sound good hon. Concentrate on getting yourself better! X

Agreed! Get well soon xxx

I'm back on simply filling as of today! Have been bingeing and hubby notices weight on which he rarely does so that's the kick I needed up the backside. Point counting is good for when you're out and about but I've been neglecting real food for junk and choc stating that I was tracking it (but still going over points)

Day one -

Breakfast- no skimmed milk so nothing for breakfast- would rather starve than break my resolve to get back on track!!

Lunch- sweet potato chips and squirt of tomato ketchup
Ww wrap

Dinner- wholewheat pasta and bacon with veg mixed through

I would like to go through a day without using any weeklies

Last edited:
Yeay welcome back Nomes! I'm also gonna try and get back on SF this week as I've mentioned in my food diary. I feel so much better when I'm on it!
You'll do great I'm sure. You're so good when you are focussed! X

Thanks beck! I can feel myself sinking into a depression and pain doesn't help but I'd like to stop using pain as an excuse to be a human pig!!

Like you said, when I'm focused I'm a good girl- just need to get on it again :)

Its going to be hard as my sister and husband want chippy for lunch but my actifry will save me!

Haha you and your actifry! Actually I saw an ad for them and they looked good! You'll be fine hon!
It must be hard when you're so uncomfortable and at times food seems like the only pleasure available. I'm deffo one for turning to food for comfort!
I hope you aren't in too much pain and you can do this, you know you can! Lots of good wishes coming your way! Xx

Back